UL Power Fist weapons?

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
There are unlimited version of nearly all other (L) weapons existing today but not a single one for Power Fist weaponry... (latest today a Rainbow sword dropped from Eamon, and a BP for an UL Apis dropped today)

Power Fists have been seriously left behind in these regen times of our universe, today all old school ul weapons(maxed at lvl 100) are useless due to low dmg/sec (look further down for some numbers)

And the highest SIB level for Power Fists today begins at level42 even tho both Short blade/Long blade have level66 SIB weapons(see below)
Not to mention that all the “Genesis Power Claw Mk.1 > 6 (L)” are crafted from (L) blueprints and so far I dont know the resources needed to craft them(if you do please post it here) but I seriously doubt there are even remotely enough of these blueprints out there since on auction history there have only been five “Genesis Power Claw Mk.5(L)” sold ever and those were sold a year ago.

I dont even mention the Smacker series as those are more or less useless when you can just use tt fist for the same kind of mobs that those can handle....
And my Castorian EnKnuckles-A(tt fist) tier III are better then Smacker Two (L) with dmg enhancers, 9.6Dmg/Sec(tier II 8.9Dmg/Sec) compared to Smacker Two (L) 8.8Dmg/Sec (if I got the numbers right)

Below you see some numbers comparing Power Fists to Short blades/Long blades.
(not counting on eco just damage potential)

Power Fists:
Mez-1 EnergyGlove
Damage:15 HP
Attacks: 61/min
Damage/second: 15.3 HP
Mez-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint (lvl5)

Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition
(mention this since it's the highest one but not everyone can get it since it's a Mentor Edition)
Damage: 20 HP
Attacks: 64/min
Damage/second: 21.3 HP
Mentor Edition

Highest SIB weapon:
Genesis Power Claw Mk.6 (L)
Recommended Level: 42 Levels
(Crafted Mk.1 > Mk.6 are all (L) BPs too)

Short Blades:
ClericDagger 3C
Damage: 45 HP
Attacks: 75/min
Damage/second: 56.3 HP
ClericDagger 3C blueprint (lvl5)

Highest SIB weapon:
Genesis Prism Of Destruction (L) (ul existing)
Recommended Level: 66 Levels
(Looted)

Long Blades:
Katsuichi Determination
Damage: 70 HP
Attacks: 45/min
Damage/second: 52.5 HP
Katsuichi Determination blueprint (lvl8)

Highest SIB weapon:
Entropedia: Weapon: Genesis Rainbow Sword (L) (L) (ul discovered today)
Recommended Level: 66 Levels
(Looted)

So my question are when will I loot the first UL Stabber/Cleaver or even some new version to be comparable with Long blades or Short blades?
or are Power Fists destined to die out?

Also look in these charts and you see very clear why I made this thread:
New SIB Weapons Charts

Last edited:
Well there ARE UL smacker 1/2/3 and the powerfist ME, but I do agree. Clubs/power fists and whips need more love

Love the Power claw M.E. but the low usable TT and dmg/sec is limiting :/ would love to see some better UL sib powerfist drop.

There are unlimited version of nearly all other (L) weapons existing today but not a single one for Power Fist weaponry... (latest today a Rainbow sword dropped from Eamon, and a BP for an UL Apis dropped today)

Power Fists have been seriously left behind in these regen times of our universe, today all old school ul weapons(maxed at lvl 100) are useless due to low dmg/sec (look further down for some numbers)

And the highest SIB level for Power Fists today begins at level42 even tho both Short blade/Long blade have level66 SIB weapons(see below)
Not to mention that all the “Genesis Power Claw Mk.1 > 6 (L)” are crafted from (L) blueprints and so far I dont know the resources needed to craft them(if you do please post it here) but I seriously doubt there are even remotely enough of these blueprints out there since on auction history there have only been five “Genesis Power Claw Mk.5(L)” sold ever and those were sold a year ago.

I think Lewolf86 looted a Genesis Power Claw Mk.5(L) BP(L) though recently and it shouldn't be impossible to strike a deal with him and a powerfist crafter to get it clicked?

Regarding looting UL SIB powerclaws ... I guess FPC / MA will pay attention to the powerfist situation a VU after they pay attention to the SIB plasma weapon situation or thereabouts. Vehicles are nice and all, but changing the situation here would also make lots of people happy, provide for lots of crafting and really require much less work on MA side.

Well there ARE UL smacker 1/2/3 and the powerfist ME, but I do agree. Clubs/power fists and whips need more love
As I wrote Smacker series are more or less "useless", only useful one would be Smacker Three but even a tier II tt fist do more damage/sec then Smacker two.

And I made myself a smacker two last night and tried it today and felt it was more or less the same as tt fist, was out fisting young cows and bulls.
roughly same decay(off my mind no figures right now) and got hit about the same amount as I usually do when tt fisting them(if I'm lucky they hit once if not they hit 5-6times)
Going to buy a Smacker three soon too just to try it out but my thoughts of this series of fists went seriously down after testing this Smacker two out :/
(did some mollies too but about the same as with tt fist, sure a little more regen with tt fist but not too much think 2 or 3times regen extra on tt fist)

Love the Power claw M.E. but the low usable TT and dmg/sec is limiting :/ would love to see some better UL sib powerfist drop.
Exactly the low dmg/sec are seriously too bad now after they messed with regen on almost every mob out there :(
I want even old school ul fists that match the honor/determination swords, so they are less eco so what if it's fun it's fun!

It was really fun to be out clawing some troxies and ambus a while ago but then the (L) crap claws broke and the loot return didn't allow for further claws to be bought :(

Last edited:

no, plasma need more love

Do we really have this little fighters in game so this is nothing no one cares about? if so I will aim to be highest skilled fighter :D (not counting ubers who get brawler for free with their other skills :p)

When my wife started hunting, she started w/ powerfist and LOVED it. She stuck strictly with melee and stayed far away from guns. Soon she was making and using her own smacker 3s.

But soon she realized that she simply couldn't get the dmg/sec needed to hunt some of the most basic mobs.

She found that at lvl 6 laser, (all due to secondary skills) an ep-40+A104 had more dmg/sec then practically any melee weapon she could get her hands on, except perhaps a Katsuchi Det or Cleric 3C, and you know how many of those you gotta carry for any decent hunt. Everything else is (L) or overpriced UL version.

So she's been hunting w/ ep-40 for a while now, and she grumbles about it. She like melee. She wants to hunt w/ melee (especially powerfist) but unless something changes, it ain't gonna happen.

I started my EU career with powerfist. I stopped in about a week due to lack of weapons. I would really like to use an unlimited mk6 powerfist, or even a cleaver, but obviously MA/FPC don't think it's a good idea to add variety to hunting. Same goes for whips and mindforce, they seem to be doing everything they can to dissuade anyone from skilling these. Maybe one of the outcomes of this recent customer survey will be to diversify the weapons spectrum some more, but I suppose we will need to wait 3-6months to see how many of the suggestions made it.

plasma, plasma, PLASMA!!!!!

I think this thread deserves a bump in the face of the harbinger plasma weapons. Give us more powerfists! Give us more unlimited powerfists!

Not only fists, but long range L weapons aren't in yet too (with decent reload) so I guess some stuff will come in the future. the power claw ME does a nice job though ... and fun to tier ... still have 1 in my shop as I had to buy 2 for tiering lol

Atami

plasma, plasma, PLASMA!!!!!
You got your wish(L but still more plasma) when do I get mine? :(

I think this thread deserves a bump in the face of the harbinger plasma weapons. Give us more powerfists! Give us more unlimited powerfists!
Thanks for the bump

Not only fists, but long range L weapons aren't in yet too (with decent reload) so I guess some stuff will come in the future. the power claw ME does a nice job though ... and fun to tier ... still have 1 in my shop as I had to buy 2 for tiering lol

Atami
sure, but you still have long range weapons that are usable on all kind of mobs. Which we don't have with power fists :(
Almost all other weapon types got either old school ul or UL versions of (L) that can take on regen mobs

im shamelessly bumping this thread with an remark that i have an unlimited smacker 3 in auction for only +1300..i payed 1800 orso couple months ago,
its tier 2 btw

bump it up for the new owners to see ;)

Bumping this thread up! We need more power fists!

I see no reason why they should be left behind - and surely it's just a simple cast of them duplicating another item but with more dps? :) I wont complain if they can't be bothered to make a new design for it ;)

Do we really have this little fighters in game so this is nothing no one cares about? if so I will aim to be highest skilled fighter :D (not counting ubers who get brawler for free with their other skills :p)

Am I looking at you in my rearview mirror .. Brawler (hit) 43 .. or am I seeing your taillights : )

Bones

Am I looking at you in my rearview mirror .. Brawler (hit) 43 .. or am I seeing your taillights : )

Bones
Closing up behind you... ;)

still "just" lvl31 (both)

If I hadn't chipped out 4 years ago I'd be beating you both right now ;D

But don't worry, I'm catching up fast. When are we going to have a brawler 35+ uber mob fisting group? :)

Can I bump this thread until someone with the power to make these weapons notices? :)

Good news is on the horizon.

· Where are the power fists? I am a level 43 Brawler (hit) without a power fist available to hunt or skill with.
SEE Digital Studios will continue to add new items throughout the planet, including new power fists.

From the SEE Q&A thread

Bones

Yep indeedy!

I want a Smacker Three UL, and there's an over priced one on auction - but this comment in the Q&A has made me hold back a bit.

The plasma guns that came with the Harbingers were quite nice, lets hope for more of the same except as power claws / fists.

The new powerfists introduced on Rocktropia are quite anemic in power and tt value.

What we need to see is some (L) powerfists and claws with the same TT values as the (L) blades such as the Bik and Bek line and hopefully also some UL versions of the same such as the blades now have , with comparable power.

Bones

The new powerfists introduced on Rocktropia are quite anemic in power and tt value.

What we need to see is some (L) powerfists and claws with the same TT values as the (L) blades such as the Bik and Bek line and hopefully also some UL versions of the same such as the blades now have , with comparable power.

Bones
What kind of brawler weapons have they got? didn't see any of them on entropedia or here (have I missed it?)

And some stats on them would be nice too ofc :)

Back