when is someone no longer considered a noob?

when you stop sweating; also when your armor all matches :D

When you have more then 700 in total atributes.:ahh:

The internet hurt my feelings, better necro a three year old thread :laugh:

When you choose to wear your OJ's to blend in with the newer players and not draw too much attention to yourself

After being called a "fucking noob" yet again, ill ask this question. I rage quit my first ava around level 33 and brought this one to level 47. have deposited over 100k ped into this "game." have endured months long streaks of crap loot. am I still really a noob???
Yes indeed.

Embrace your noobness! :wise:

(from one noob to another)

You are no longer a noob when u stop getting good loot. :eyecrazy:

I'm happy to be a noob forever :)

noobs ftw :yay:

After being called a "fucking noob" yet again, ill ask this question. I rage quit my first ava around level 33 and brought this one to level 47. have deposited over 100k ped into this "game." have endured months long streaks of crap loot. am I still really a noob???

oh you are still a noob there is no doubt of that :D
that said you shouldnt be paying much attention to the rantings of jealous losers either, or feel the need to justify anything to anyone. letting those people drag you down is allowing them to "win".

You are no longer a newbie if:

- You one-shot merps from 100m with a T7 Jungle Stalker for the iron and you don't bother looting the far away ones.

- You hired someone to loot dead bodies that are hard to click like foul or zombies because you kill 240/minute.

- You used to hide the depo window from your gf, but now you just don't fucking care anymore.

and

- You spilled your coke-plate trying to heal because you heard the crit sound mid-snort.

Hmm I'd say your no longer a noob when you profit and cash more out then you put into the game. You may know a lot about the game but really do you unless your making cash in an RCE type game.

99.9999999999% of all EU players are noobs still because we are all still trying to get our money back in my opinion.

you are a noob untill you beat the game.

You are no longer a newbie if:

- You one-shot merps from 100m with a T7 Jungle Stalker for the iron and you don't bother looting the far away ones.

Certainly a noob though :p

Real grown up avatars are not afraid to get close up and personal with a lot of merps.

When you have read all posts in this thread looking for the answer to "what is a noob", and still have no clue.

You stop being a noob whenever you decide to stop being a noob. I'm a Perma-Noob but that's a chosen way of life.

Other than the 10 or so players that were here from day one and still going strong, everyone else is a noob and always will be.

Therefore I am a noob.

smiles.

Rick

- You hired someone to loot dead bodies that are hard to click like foul or zombies because you kill 240/minute.

When/How/What/How/Where.....? Only have 7k left (total, better be worth it!) to go but jesus christ it is mind numbingly boring!!!

when you stop shooting chirpies?

When you have enough money to rival a small 3rd world country.

or around 300 thousand bucks for an egg.

When you can wave good bye to your deposit and not worry about losing it all.

Back