Is this a scam ?

Wait until auction has finished, not selling to team mate may mean he was looking for best deal for his team

technically prolly not a scam.

are you screwed by the guy?? wel if thats the hole story yeah defenetly

Swunt team looted a 10,68 ped TT esi.
Leader says he will TT it and shares the TT value, to the team.
He put it in auction, to sell with MU,
1 team member tried to buy it but but got no as answere.

Sounds a bit shifty imo... usually, team loots item, item sold with MU, profits shared equally with all team members. But some dick-heads will say "well, we didn't agree to that at the beginning of the hunt, we just agreed to share the TT value.." and crap like that. Always discuss loot share rules before hunting in a team. hopefully your team captain will smarten up and share properly instead of being a greedy sod.

Ossi!

ps, not a scam tho, just shifty.. imo ;)

Last edited:
Technically, if you all agreed on the teamloot settings, and this man looted the esi, then he do not have to share it with anyone.

Morally... yes its a scam

this guy is a dick head. sure you need to share MU to. say to him that he will be put in black list and will have bad reputation forever :confused:

whats his full name?

Sad. and I know how hard ppl work in swunt teams and if sameone do like that its just shame

For those who are interested :) The one who is selling the ESI is named Donell DC Cook. Luckily no forum rules forbid me to tell about interesting objects for sale in ingame auction :) and the people who are selling it. (So i am not naming a Scammer you evil moderator!)

technically not a scam if everyone agree to team rule.

BUT

who the phuck split ESI by TT? if you are going to split by MU.

50:50 scam

so... a 10.68PED ESI TT split by 12 people? wow, this guy is greedy.
looks like he wont be swunting ever again eh?

who is the scammer again?

oh... cant name him can we?....

but there is someone called Donell DC Cook selling an ESI with TT 10.68PED :O

Last edited:
Ingenious way to expose the perpetrator hahaha. Still, I think we should give him a chance to explain himself? But seriously, "TT" an ESI? c'mon.

50PED richer in return of a bad rep, not worth it =/

Don't think even if he explain himself will make things better, kinda already have "scammer" tattoo across his face.

If he decides different and share the MU ( at least you can see how much he gets for it ) then all is fine. If he is just willing to share TT value, hmm should be hard for him to find another swunt team in future.

hmm should be hard for him to find another swunt team in future.

why would he need to swunt anymore? he is a rich guy now! =D

why would he need to swunt anymore? he is a rich guy now! =D

Lol 50 ped is not exactly what i consider rich. Even 10x of it would not be worth for me to risk my rep

Lol 50 ped is not exactly what i consider rich. Even 10x of it would not be worth for me to risk my rep

i m sure in his eye, 50PED is worth everything to run away with =D
in his eye, 50PED must be a lot of PED, otherwise he wont exchange his rep for 50PED =D

Maybe when he said "TT and split" he wanted to say "sell and split", did he pay the ~80pec to the team members?

62PED/12 is better than 10PED/12 (yes, I'm that good at maths :))

i m sure in his eye, 50PED is worth everything to run away with =D
in his eye, 50PED must be a lot of PED, otherwise he wont exchange his rep for 50PED =D

Yeah, guess you are right here. Strange thing i found out in nearly 1.5 years. A good rep could have been worth more to the ppl than the money they got with fishy actions. Including last years big scam, where the scammer wasn'T able to sell the most expensive piece in the open and pro'lly lost most of the peds with the attempt to use it without right skills

Maybe when he said "TT and split" he wanted to say "sell and split", did he pay the ~80pec to the team members?

62PED/12 is better than 10PED/12 (yes, I'm that good at maths :))

99% sure everyone got ~80PEC -_-'..........

if everybody had similar weapon is really a scam. however, items is shared in same proportion between all members of team (MU included); maybe can exist a team with 2 members with opallo and the leader with an isis65. And if was a hunting of hard mobs, then the rules can be different but is needed to talk about it firstly.

but really sounds a scam

All depends on the loot rules you all agree before starting, if nothing was said then teams setting apply whether fair or not.

Funny how people will ruin their entire EU career over a few measly dollars.

No it's not a scam.

Well, sadly such is life both online and offline; give a person the opportunity and more will abuse it than will not, for some it would have made a difference if the loot distribution was talked about and agreed upon at the start, for others they would still covet for themselves anything they can in disregard and disrespect to their companions...

One can only hope that Lady Luck and Looticus gang up to make the unfortunates more fortunate, and the shifty go bankrupt.. but even then nothing done can be undone as easily as can reputation - it takes years to gain trust and respect, but only moments of folly to lose it over a measly 50peds. :rolleyes:

Thats why I don´t like teamhunts with unknown people.

If you hunt with the right persons, you don´t need a word and everybody can rely on each other that loot is shared fair!

Thats why I don´t like teamhunts with unknown people.

If you hunt with the right persons, you don´t need a word and everybody can rely on each other that loot is shared fair!

theres the catch! The team leader (the guy that took the ESI) swunt a lot, not that he socialize very much, but one would assume such long term swunter is trust worthy.

I wonder how long it took time until such "big time "arrive at his doorstep xD

I don't share items I loot in team if we don't agree first. Anyway that's not what I'd call a scam but ofc he won't get good rep. Atleast he won't get banned from EF for breaking the naming rule...

Back