Question: Gauss Profession

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I just had a brain storm of an idea, I figured out how I could chipin without affecting most of my professions "to much" while still unlocking the major hp skills that I'm after. So I was wondering how much gauss skill would I need to level up to unlock Commando and also Killstrike skills? (so 70hit and 80dam in guass profession)

Also factoring in the cost of that chip which would include MU & if anyone or ppl has enough of that skill for me to buy it. Atm there is nothing on auction & it would probably be cheaper for me to chip this profession in than skill my way up to do it.

So summary:
How much skill in guass would I need to unlock commando and killstrike?
How much would that skill cost plus the mark up, or its Market Value?
How would I get my hands on that much gauss skill to reach this goal?

All gauss guns as far as I know are either rare or non-existent, I totally understand what I'm asking therefore could be impossible to achieve but if you can shed or give any information pertaining to these questions I would be most greatful. If I can achieve this goal it would be the best achievement I could ever accomplish in EU; so Ty in advance,

my highest profession is lv 8 laser hit & I currently dnt have any on gauss.

~Mark~

Last edited:
If everyone in EU were to chip out all their Gauss skills and give it to you, you would have only a drop in the ocean of what you needed.

But in theory you'd need about 50k Gauss Weaponry Technology (if you had no other skills at all) to unlock Commando, which is of course way higher than the level anyone has ever reached in any skill.

All depends what level you gauss sniper (hit) is, then you just need to find someone with an UL gauss rifle that is willing to sell you all their gauss skills they get for the next year or so while playing 12 hours a day.

My skill in Gauss is pretty much 0 or around that so not much.

If everyone in EU were to chip out all their Gauss skills and give it to you, you would have only a drop in the ocean of what you needed.

But in theory you'd need about 50k Gauss Weaponry Technology (if you had no other skills at all) to unlock Commando, which is of course way higher than the level anyone has ever reached in any skill.
really, that big :eek::scratch2::confused:

All depends what level you gauss sniper (hit) is, then you just need to find someone with an UL gauss rifle that is willing to sell you all their gauss skills they get for the next year or so while playing 12 hours a day.
That could work :laugh:. but anyone know the mu on gauss skills; how much would 50k skill cost me!? im pretty noob mind u my highest profession level is 8 in laser hit :D.

why not just chip up your main profession rather then a skill that no one has?

why not just chip up your main profession rather then a skill that no one has?
The thought has crossed my mind, but the thing is I like to naturally skill up & gauss wud be perfect since I wnt use the gun. Skilling up laser is doable but then I'd max out on most guns taking all the fun out of skilling up & making laser go all the way to lv 80 in damage, would seriously make me unbalanced. But if thats the best advice u can give me ill think about it. btw how much would chipping in laser cost me, till i unlock killstrike?

Lets put it this way, it would be cheaper to buy yourself a modfap, imk2 and hire someone to hunt all the way to commando than it would to chip up to commando via gauss skills only.

Lets put it this way, it would be cheaper to buy yourself a modfap, imk2 and hire someone to hunt all the way to commando than it would to chip up to commando via gauss skills only.
:banghead: :drool: :jawdrop: :cry: :nutkick: :grumble:. I'm seriously speechless...

So how or what would you recommend, to best unlock those HP skills?

Okay serious answer: Chip in skills that affect both hit and damage professions like LWT and MMS and Serendipity.

Best advice; play the game, get some experienc and find a good society. For anyone starting out id recomend using ond type og gun only and then slowly but surely climb the (L) ladder herring the unlocks this way is also more rewarding and u can allways eat some chips to cross the hard points...

To chip all the way to ks and commando you will need a lot of peds. E.g a m8 of me in the 70's in dmg still would need a 5 digit amount to chip up his dmg to unlock ks.
So chipping up to Commando / KS from almost zero, better forget about it unless you have very much money to spare

I just had a brain storm of an idea, I figured out how I could chipin without affecting most of my professions "to much" while still unlocking the major hp skills that I'm after. So I was wondering how much gauss skill would I need to level up to unlock Commando and also Killstrike skills? (so 70hit and 80dam in guass profession)

Chipping up to a high level will always take major amounts of peds (buying an LA might be a better way of spending), but Gauss is probably an especially bad angle of attack as it is a rare skill and expensive to get (look at the gauss weapon markups some day).

Also, while commando gives you hp for 200 points, courage gives it for 320 and melee combat and athletics gives for 533... and getting these is not really hard. Buy a TT sword, max cutter one, then cutter two and you are very well set to getting a lot of HP. At fairily reasonable markup too.

ok thx for the advice guys appreciate it. I guess it was impossible after all :laugh:. I only wanted to unlock upto commando really. But I guess ill just do laser untill I get it & maybe chip up wen it the going gets tough. ty all :)

Back