Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

#231 2019 06 06: A&G Series Mayhem BC-80, Augmented T4.9 --> T5.0 with 9.69% TT of materials returned (of max 19.85%).

Thanks & Thanks

Thank you so much Auktuma for your time and dedication to the community, highly appreciated, you should be named president ???

Thank you so much Auktuma for your time and dedication to the community, highly appreciated, you should be named president ???

No biggie, no biggie. Some unique flavour (flavor?) I'm sure always is good to add into variance of offers we have. rU - royal upgrader was the nick (claim) I kept long time. Friends have jokes :). Please do not elect me to president, ND is ok president :D

I'll be with you asap when my F-106 finally get's over T 9,7 and I get the resources needed to upgrade) cause its taking me ages :p

Tier 9.765, tier 9.766, tier 9.777!

I'll be with you asap when my F-106 finally get's over T 9,7 and I get the resources needed to upgrade) cause its taking me ages :p

Yeah, higher the tier - slower it climbs up. Not sure how things are now but in past there were situations when items stopped tiering up and even millions of clicks had no effect on tier. I had ML-35 "stopped" at T4 or T5. Contacting support solved with that. Though when I bumped to many items of Ancient Greece almost at same time stopped tiering up It was clear sign for me to stop my support plans for Ancient Greece. I've been aimed to collect loot data, model it and offer suggestions on balancing. High cost for that help stopped my plans.

Just thought it should be good to have second digit shown on tiering, not just decimals, so player could see there is progress and not fall into doubts and pessimism.

Woohoo I just got [System]: Your Finder F-106 has reached tier 9.8

I'll see you in a few months I hope :yay:

+ free bump + rep for a great service !!!

So close!! That last 0.1 can take ages though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'll see you in a few months I hope :yay:

+ free bump + rep for a great service !!!

Aloha and greetings my friends.

LeelooM whats the depth you get with it with depth enhancers at tier 9?

Hiya :)

Here is a pic of my baby :)

screenshot_-_04-jul-19_10_45_14_am.jpg

Average break rate for ores only is 4/100 drops

For dual 6/100 drops

Average cost on all runs = 3,87% including enh/decay + decay extractor and refiner (using Earth extractor ME1 and T-105)

EDIT :
using amp 2 / 3 all the time - search depths 650-1450

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my baby :)

Cuddly baby, hehe :) Both of you love sporting a bit on the fields I'm sure.
Thanks for pic! Kids are joy, even if weird named "F-106" :D Finderella F-106

Last edited:
4.9-->5.3!

#232 2019 07 09: Shagadi Disintegration Sword T4.9 --> T5.3 :yay: with 4.36% TT of materials returned (of max 19.85%).

Congratulations on +0.3 at that high tier.

#233 2019 08 31: Emik Enigma L4 T1.9 --> T2.1 with 1.56% TT of materials returned (of max 24.12%).

at least +0.1 to save time on tiering towards T3...

Today my dream happend and Auktuma got me close to 10% materials back from the Tier 10
:)

screenshot_-_31-aug-19_6_24_14_am.jpg

Thank you so much again Auk :)

First T10!!! :)

#234 2019 08 31: Finder F-106 T9.9 --> T10.0 with 9.76% TT of materials returned (of max 12.77%).

I've been bit stressed to do that click due to it was first T10 during service. We have expected T10.3 (+0.3 extra) but just 10.0 and fair return still was good enough.

Happy morning of tens ^^ [T10, R10, P10]. Would have liked to say happy morning of teens, but tens is also good enough :D

Ah ah I'm slow poster hehe. I was more than happy this morning - T2.1 (extra on tiering) and first T10. Thanks for trusting me to care about your baby, my dear friend!
I hope life for Fi wont be boring with you though no more ticks in tier. Best luck for your team :)

Last edited:
Service is closed

It was hard decision for me, but let there be clarity - service is closed.

Back