Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

Auk, you always are astonishing me again and again :)

I'm glad to be in SoF-Family and to have you as CEO.
All the things you do for community AND soc are AWESOME !

Thank you for your trust and for the spanking if I need it :D

We talk in soc-chat later m8.

###############################
I recommend to all of you to use this service !
###############################

Regards,
Crux

:)

Thank you for your service and taking care of my Opalo. :)

And rewarding me a »Lucky PED.« :) :)

Guess what... I had an amazingly good Snable run afterwards. :) :) :)

What a nice evening...!! :yay:

What an unusual day/evening yesterday I've had. Great "hits". Rock'n'roll style. I could not hide it from you coz I'm in debt to all kind people who donated me their mood (and not only mood :silly2:)

Auk, you always are astonishing me again and again :)

I'm glad to be in SoF-Family and to have you as CEO.
All the things you do for community AND soc are AWESOME !

Thank you bro. It could seem that slow steps we have but we are learning to look into very details even on slow steps and enjoy. By use of magnification tools distances what we passing are becoming "huge" (coolio!) as well as so many cool details are seen if to look into the life using microscope. Thin threads of life path could be noticed. So many of these and they are so nested with threads commining from others.

Thank you for your trust and for the spanking if I need it :D

Thank you for being trustworthy and thanks for your trust! Trusting is most hard side of our life here in virtual universe, but it's basic brick on building home for many. Higher the building - more we can notice on horizon. Shorter path could be found to our dreams.
Huh, but trust is also high modifier of us. Good and bad sides should be taken into account.

... and for the spanking if I need it :D

Hehe, not yet, budd, not yet. Joke is today I've asked some kind lady to whip me for being rude and taking her money. :D (hint: my HOF on tier 2 DOA ME) Virtual reality is so cool - whip could touch "elephant" skin like "silk". In real life I could not get even to mind of that :)

Thank you for your service and taking care of my Opalo. :)

And rewarding me a »Lucky PED.« :) :)

Guess what... I had an amazingly good Snable run afterwards. :) :) :)

What a nice evening...!! :yay:

Happy to serve, happy to serve. Gratz and thanks for good news! Agree, so unusual evening it was :yay::yay:

I would like to bring at least two more memories from yesterday evening and express my thanks.

Greatest surprize so far on my service happened yesterday:

[Somehow i've had poor settings on graphics :/. The message was: "Augis Auktuma Tumas is the first colonist to reach tier I for Castorian Survival EnBlade-3! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame."]

Do not doubt, my dear people, that main value for Auktuma it was not swirlies, not show that Auktuma did that but the act of donation from community member. Kind donation by sir Snug Snuggins Willet it was. My success on this tier I is 54:99 and sir Snug had no lower than 54:98 so he was able to get the swirlies himself (he mentioned swirlies could happen). But he have used to donate it! Holy Powers, I like to be part of community we have! Thanks so much, sir Snug Snuggins Willet ! I'm sure we could reprase it to "Thanks for showing us right door for escape!" :tiphat: Will take time for us to learn it, though. +rep

Yesterday we had one more happening to remember ;) Some message appeared on main chat:
"Mike The Ace upgraded item (Ghost harness(M)) to tier I using ACTUS service with the value of 100 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame."

Congratulations, Mike The Ace!!! :yay::yay: Finaly we have our first HOFer!

There were more things/events what will find a cell in my memory. Thank you people!!!

This evening service will start at usual time: Aloode, 18:00 game time.
Cya!

/auk

Great service, very much appreciated, thank you for your time, it was a pleasure to meet you, and to have a bit of a chat with you.

14/14 parts successfully upgraded with no part loss :wtg:

Big thanks! :yay:

thats just great initiative!
be sure that i'll join the que one evening ;)
+rep

Thanks again Auktuma.

I am happy to have helped make the day a success for your mood-enhancing service! :cool:

Great service, very much appreciated, thank you for your time, it was a pleasure to meet you, and to have a bit of a chat with you.
Big thanks! :yay:

You have used same words I would like to say too! Thanks so much for your donation - with it lil more people will be able to upgrade their items freely. Thanks in the name of them.

14/14 parts successfully upgraded with no part loss :wtg:

Hehe, we have used risky sporting on using tier 0.9 or tier 1.0 items as secondary :D Destiny was friendly this time to us ;)

thats just great initiative!
be sure that i'll join the que one evening ;)
+rep

Tack [Thanks]! I would like to meet you, man (without the spider... ;)).

Thanks again Auktuma.

I am happy to have helped make the day a success for your mood-enhancing service! :cool:

:beerchug:

Last edited:
nice idea :)

guess i gotta check if i have stuff worth to tier at all :D

nice idea :)

guess i gotta check if i have stuff worth to tier at all :D

Hi Alice, good to hear you ^^. We have met in game long time ago - don't you mind to refresh :grouphug:? ;) Ask one item from your children and come for symbolic hugs.

Hi,
It happened that today evening I need time for real life and, thus, tier upgrading service ACTUS will be provided again just on Sunday. At usual 18:00 in Aloode. I bring my apologies. :(

/auk

Thanks for the service mate. Will see you tomorrow :D

Many thanks to cowfoot and Parlog for Your donations!

I would like to announce here that since Monday, August 9, Auktuma will be giving away 2 Auktuma's Lucky PEDs for each item tiered!

Interesting story I would like to tell you about Saturday - this evening we were celebrating double Birthday of two best our family friends. Wife and husband [they have girl and 2 sons], born same year, same month and same day. That's not yet all the story/joke - boy's mother fed a girl because of her mother's milk was delayed. Unique :)

Hi Alice, good to hear you ^^. We have met in game long time ago - don't you mind to refresh :grouphug:? ;) Ask one item from your children and come for symbolic hugs.
guess the first time we really met was for the 5 predator L sets for a merp goal i reached around a month ago

didn't find much to tier tho :(
i am afraid not much other stuff to tier from ppl in my soc either

will keep looking ;)

guess the first time we really met was for the 5 predator L sets for a merp goal i reached around a month ago

There was much honor for me to meet You 1 or 2 times before that predators (half year if not more). It's no any problem you do not remember - I imagine much happen around you. I remember some chat about mentoring system and I've brought my thanks to you in name of a part of community I know. Congratulations with Community Recognition Award Armor! That's just least part what You deserved.

Last edited:
thank you soo much Auktuma for tiering my few armor parts!
great service!

thank you soo much Auktuma for tiering my few armor parts!
great service!

Ah, that were You! Good, you haven't brought the spider, hehe ;) [jokes jokes ;0]
Thanks for your lucky PEDs :yay: Lucky PEDs versus lucky PEDs - first time I've had that during the service - you rock! And your Lucky PEDs worked well - today I've tiered 2 DOA SHs with no problems. Let me know if my lucky PEDs not worked - I'll replace it with compensation :p

Bump

Do not forget you will win 2 PED (or maybe even 100+2 PED) on tiering your item! Bring your items today (each day), at 18:00-19:00, Aloode

hey.

great servie u offer. I am at Aloode waiting atm and I`ll wait here untill 19 MA time. Perhaps u have some other things that have come up. If so I`ll try again tomorrow.

EchO

edit. we met and great service :D

Last edited:
hey.

great servie u offer. I am at Aloode waiting atm and I`ll wait here untill 19 MA time. Perhaps u have some other things that have come up. If so I`ll try again tomorrow.

EchO

edit. we met and great service :D

I'm sorry for delay - addict happened :D (been fapping [=tiering fap] a friend). grrr :/.
Ufff ufff, thanks for your donation!

Service isn't much active yet - you, people, let me too much relax with it :/. But step by step we are coming closer to next our HOFer.

I would like to inform and bring apologies - I won't be able to be in time this evening due to real life activities. Please, I will be in Aloode at 18:00 tomorrow (Sunday).

/auk

Great service, thanks :)

Congratz to HOFer

I would like to announce about our second HOFer:
Congratulations to
Jason Jed DelaCruz!
HOF list updated.

Happy to serve!
You were very close (just 2 items away) :)

Special thanks to Rei!!! Bear shins were tiered to Tier I for first time. :yay: Ty ty !

Ooops just seen your donation of 500EFD. Thanks, dear Futurama!!!!
.:tiphat:
Future coming soon. I feel some event for community is close in thanks of all your donations ;)

Last edited:
Wow, just saw this thread.

What a wonderful, awesome, fabulous, exciting, thing for you to do for the community!

Simply...

YOU ROCK!!!

Wow, just saw this thread.

What a wonderful, awesome, fabulous, exciting, thing for you to do for the community!

Simply...

YOU ROCK!!!

oh my, I liked so much quote you have used: "Life isn't about how to survive storm, but how to dance in the rain" !!! +rep. Thanks for it!
I wish my service is about how to learn dance in the rain ;)

bumpy bump (1 hour and 25 minutes left to service time)

[Very first mind reading it was about my wife's one of favorite songs I ever played is "Dancing in the rain" - we just remembered it together (I play guitar a bit and sing)]

Last edited:
oh my, I liked so much quote you have used: "Life isn't about how to survive storm, but how to dance in the rain" !!! +rep. Thanks for it!
I wish my service is about how to learn dance in the rain ;)

bumpy bump (1 hour and 25 minutes left to service time)

[Very first mind reading it was about my wife's one of favorite songs I ever played is "Dancing in the rain" - we just remembered it together (I play guitar a bit and sing)]

Glad it brought back good memories :)

I added that as last year for me was pretty 'stormy' but I didn't let it get me down.. and I'm still dancin' ;)

Working hard on getting my Gremlin set to 0.9, hope this service runs a bit longer. Only problem is that 18:00 MA is 4:00 AM for me :(

5 minutes to service bump

Working hard on getting my Gremlin set to 0.9, hope this service runs a bit longer. Only problem is that 18:00 MA is 4:00 AM for me :(

Wouldn't that be an unusual memorable event to do tiering of your Gremlins night time? ;) I spend a lot of my night time playing EU, but please PM me to tell what time could be best for you - I have no doubts we will find out solution.

For Tiering, you use your own material or we have to provide them?

I use my own. You supply me just 2 items (one for tiering [=full TT !] and another will be used as secondary). You will get same 2 items (on loss secondary item could be replaced by me). Furthermore - you will have extra 2 peds (donated to you).
Thanks for question!

Dear Killahbee, thanks for your support! :tiphat:

Meet you soon again, people!

/auk

I use my own. You supply me just 2 items (one for tiering [=full TT !] and another will be used as secondary). You will get same 2 items (on loss secondary item could be replaced by me). Furthermore - you will have extra 2 peds (donated to you).

:scratch2: But isn't that costly at some point? I refrain from tiering my EK2600 to tier2 because I don't see any benefit in the tier2 vs. the cost of the materials needed for tiering it (think its medical compress needed or something like that with huge MU). Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread, maybe its somewhere explained, I only saw your comment that only two items are needed and nothing additional.

Back