Auktuma's Charitable Tier Upgrading Service (ACTUS)

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
ACTUS reopened!​

Hi,
tier upgrading system got changed. After new VU. Situation is that I still have some PEDs I had intentions to donate when started ACTUS on August. Thus, I would like to keep ACTUS service up for some time. Especially after reading your wishes I've heard in game. I will. Just rules should be changed due to tiering system changed. I will donate you my time, my high skills (I'm Astonishing Tier Upgrader (level 63)) will be used to serve you at best. Higher return of materials used or higher tier you could expect due to my higher skill.

New rules (since 2010 11 03):
1) bring your item to tier (Any item is acceptable to tier on ACTUS now. If you got not enough trust on me yet to trade me item I will provide collateral PEDs for your items upon request)
2) provide me your materials needed for tiering in amounts enough for tiering your item
3) I will return you tiered item and all remains after tiering (residue, remaining initial materials) (It's charitable service in spirit and I will respect if you wont force me to donate more time for doing screenies or other stuff to asure you I returned you everything)

Q:Why should you take ACTUS service?
A:Because Astonishing (lvl64) Tier Upgrader will be at your service to lower your expenses and to save your further tiering time.
No tricks.

For tier I you will have up to 25.16%+ materials returned,
for tier II - up to 23.78%+
for tier III - up to 22.34%+
for tier IV - up to 21.02%+ (2014 06 26)
for tier V - up to 19.55%+
for tier VI - up to 18.15%+
for tier VII - up to 16.78+%
for tier VIII - up to 15.37+%
for tier IX - up to xx%
for tier X - up to xx%

Check your own %s and think once again before clicking tier yourself, let me help you, please.

Furthermore:
I will gift to every 100th customer 100 PED
and
to random customer of each 1000 - 1000PED!!!

You are the winners!

Until not so intense service I will tier your items for free. Simply you should get materials ready and PM me when see me in game - I will be happy to clear the dust on my skills.

Below are some numbers if you still doubt my offer is good for you...

I did 100 tier upgrades on ju10 matterfinders and asked my socmate to do same. On average I've been losing 6.47 PEDs (at TT scale, not at markup) on each tier upgrade, while my socmate - 6.82 PEDs. That's by 5% higher loss than I had! [this test cost to us more than 1.5k PED...] My socmate's maximum salvage for tier 1 is at 15.25%. If you got same as him or below that means you could save 5% or better by asking me to tier your items. There is also another point of your win to mention: resulting tier on item. Below are quantities of items we had doing 100 tier upgrades:

[upgrade ] counts:socmate(me)
[0.9->1.0] 71(55)
[0.9->1.1] 18(26!!!)
[0.9->1.2] 11(13!)
[0.9->1.3] 0(6!!!!)

Looking to numbers you could see that you will have higher chance to have your item at higher tier (my socmate at his level haven't had even single item tiered to 1.3 while I've had even 6 (6% chance).

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS to our HOFers​

2010-08-05 18:39 Mike The Ace [Ghost harness (M) tier I] 100 PED
2010-08-15 18:43 Jason Jed DelaCruz [Pixie Thigh Guards (M) tier I] 100 PED
2010-08-26 18:22 Kamel Hmm Vafan [Pixie Face Guard (M) tier I] 100 PED
2010-09-23 18:31 Kt KitKat Ullrinator [Ziplex Ju10 MatterSeeker tier I] 100 PED
2010-10-18 18:45 Spin Rep Pitt [Ghost Face Mask (M) tier I] 100 PED

2011-01-05 18:55 Ea Aia Nou [Viking Foot Guards (F) tier I] 100 PED
2011-01-30 18:48 Edward Ed Moloch [Bicak Kek tier III] 100 PED
2011-04-13 19:40 Mono Chrome Monochrome [Vindicator Thigh Guards (F) tier I] 100 PED

2013-11-16 05:25 Christian UzzzY DeSalva [Jarhead Mask (M,C) tier I] 100 PED
2013-11-21 19:00 Rattler Llama Simpsons [The winner of pre-Christmas event] 1000 PED

2014-01-12 18:55 Val Scarlet Eriksdotter [Ziplex Z1 Finder tier V] 100 PED
2014-02-19 20:57 F-mode Segni D'Attaco [Breer P5a tier VII] 100 PED

Last edited:
****Previous ACTUS announcement been deleted ****

Last edited:
This section not actual with "ACTUS reopened". Any items now fit for ACTUS tiering.

There are plenty of items what got less than tt+50 markup and fits for the service. Below is the list of items what been provided so far:

Opalo rifle T1 and T2,
Z1 ore finder, T1 & T2
ju10 enmatter finder, T1 & T2
Rascal armors,
Gremlin armors,
Ghost armors (except feet),
MKII rifle
OF105 T1 and T2
OM104
Shogun armors
Gnome armors
EE/01
Goblin armors
Castorian Survival EnBlade-3 T1 :yay: (ty to Snug Snuggins Willet it was first find!)
Castorian Survival EnBlade-A
Katsuichi Determination
MF104 T1 & T2
Bear armors T1 :yay: (thanks to Rei !!! Tier I on Shins (F) was first find)
Castorian EnKnuckles-A
Katsuichi Honor
MD104
Hunter armors
Paladin armors

Last edited:
You just too awesome all the time you know? * huggles *

Might use this service. What happens if you lose the 2nd item in tiering process?

You just too awesome all the time you know? * huggles *
Good to have something to share: money, time, good mood and good to be surrounded by friends :grouphug:

Might use this service. What happens if you lose the 2nd item in tiering process?

Good question, thanks! I will buy one from auction to restore it or will restore loss paying market we will deal. Any of two options will be to choose for owner of items. No any peds will be asked from requestor for service. I would like to bring it as 100% safe service for you and donate that lucky PED for your trust and just for being with us. It gonna be simple - you give me items, and get items back while one tiered up. And see above for loss case.

Good question, thanks! I will buy one from auction to restore it or will restore loss paying market we will deal. Any of two options will be to choose for owner of items. No any peds will be asked from requestor for service. I would like to bring it as 100% safe service for you and donate that lucky PED for your trust and just for being with us. It gonna be simple - you give me items, and get items back while one tiered up. And see above for loss case.

Cool, ill PM you when i need tiering :)

Cool, ill PM you when i need tiering :)

Oops, haven't mentioned I'm waiting for PMs on the topic service. More like less chat, hehe. I'm so scared of PM bombs - had several times it on my life - that hurts :D But I bet you got cool item for tier and need fair service. (I'm level 46 tier upgrader atm). That's different topic. I'm open to serve.

My Dear Auk ... every time you bring your soul to the surface it's always the community who benefits. I've been fortunate enough to know the quiet man behind the persona for many years now, and your generosity knows no bounds. It's mostly not this public, but it's always there. I wish you great success with this service. :thumbup:

nice, respect and best of luck.

My Dear Auk ... every time you bring your soul to the surface it's always the community who benefits. I've been fortunate enough to know the quiet man behind the persona for many years now, and your generosity knows no bounds. It's mostly not this public, but it's always there. I wish you great success with this service. :thumbup:

There are at least 4 categories of valuables we have on exchange with others: material (money, property), information, time and mood. Our dear Star, I never stop to enjoy what vast amounts You have of last two of mentioned - I feel just like sand dust on the sun in the desert scattering the light. But the dream of sand dust could be to become melted (together with gazillions of my brothers and sisters - sand dusts) into part of glass mirror what directs sunlight to collect it but not to scatter and waste. Thanks for Your vast donation to community.

What about success with service - it's some type of my response to God for attention I had in my real life... I'm planning to donate ~10-15k PED during this charitable service. After that the service will be shutdown until next or will be slowered.
But let's have fun with it now! Fun, mood is #1 what I will seek here. Bring me and us your good mood! No tears and no fears.

nice, respect and best of luck.

Thanks!

Special thanks to Wildman Alpha, mastermesh and MindStar9 (once again) for your donations and support - I will use it wisely sharing to community. Thanks! Also would like to thank all my dear friends for reps and ideas/support. Wish you all the best on your way.

Last edited:
u one of a kind man ;)

u one of a kind man ;)

Yes he is ... and this universe doesn't know the half of it yet ... but they will. ;)

And ... for everyone who may be new to EF, or haven't been around for a long time and missed it ... here is the very first Wednesday's Who's Who that I did on Auktuma to launch the series in June 07. Apologies for off-topic (somewhat), but it truly gives more depth into who this EU icon really is. :)

Good luck with the event mate and bump :)

great service at Aloode.. thx Aktuma for free gift ;)

I showed up late (about half past) and expected to see a bigger line-up than at the best boxing-day sale, but it wasn't the case. Suited me fine since I didn't have to wait, and now 4 of my Gremlin armor pieces are tier 1.0.
Again: Thank-you very much sir!!
The rest of you don't know what you're missing... the TT value of what Auktuma did for me today is at least as much (probably more) as the Valkyrie I was l lucky enough to get from Simon|MA!

:yay: :happy: :yay:

Hehe, first day over. Expected higher attention but for sure you needed more time to notice the service as well as to get Aloode TP. At very start it was quiet but some time later i was getting busy with service. Gremlins, rascals, mk2s were most popular. Instead of 1 hour I had 2 long hours of good mood :yay: My friends, I hope you got some good mood as well to share to your friends after it ;)

At very start (due to it was opening day) I had some predefined surprize - I wanted to master your picking skill. We have played game "Auktuma=enhancer rig" were I've gifted away damage I, II and III enhancers :) I hope it was was some moody time for us.
great service at Aloode.. thx Aktuma for free gift ;)
hehe, gratz ;)

I showed up late (about half past) and expected to see a bigger line-up than at the best boxing-day sale, but it wasn't the case. Suited me fine since I didn't have to wait, and now 4 of my Gremlin armor pieces are tier 1.0.
Again: Thank-you very much sir!!
The rest of you don't know what you're missing... the TT value of what Auktuma did for me today is at least as much (probably more) as the Valkyrie I was l lucky enough to get from Simon|MA!

:yay: :happy: :yay:

yeah, it wasn't but it gave me 2 long hours of mood. And I hope you got extra on that to bring back to community.
Thanks to all! And special - danke!

... to get from Simon|MA! :yay: :happy: :yay:

Simon -> the Man. My high respect :bowdown:
:/ Once I wanted to join to help on his XMas charity action, but sadly I needed to coordinate my activity. There was some scenario - seen that too late :/

Last edited:
Thanks Ace Flyster buddy for your share! :bowdown:
When you will bring your mining gear to tier? ;)

Today (18:00-19:00 Aloode) I will spend just 1 hour for service - need time after to celebrate BDay of my socmate.

All the best Auktuma, its always lovely to see someone helping the community out. I wish you well.

Heya,
Day 2 passed - special thanks to John Teacher Capital for taking service. Lonely customer today, hehe. But mood was high because of "SDW elite" moody attack. You rock people. Have a good use for your new quality

2 new items added to the list of items what fit to service.

We are getting step by step closer and closer to first our "HOF".

EDIT:
Seems my lithuanian-english did bad job and I need to add a
comment trying to explain used "moody attack".
What I wanted to express under "moody attack" was "attack" using as a "gun" high positive mood. Good mood shots, shots of good mood. Dunno how else I could say but I've meant under moody attack high positive action after which mood grown. You gave/brought me high mood -> I've got mood attack from you. That was what I've meant.
SDW Elite is society what I respect for long time and haven't had any even trace intentions to hurt :/ My apologies

Last edited:
brought 2x gnome, got 2x gnome, and even some unexpected peds, thx alot sir.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:tiphat:

i sense a hof still coming soon...

Great service by Great person :)

Very cool dude...:yay:

brought 2x gnome, got 2x gnome, and even some unexpected peds, thx alot sir.
I'm happy to serve!

i sense a hof still coming soon...

If I've used to count mood points i've gained after each item tiered insted of counting items tiered - I have no doubts your lil friendly gnomes would have turned my numbers to your HOF.

Great service by Great person :)

I've seen a Man to learn from where and when we could loot some karma thing needed to enter next level during our real game. Thanks for showing us the way. And thanks for your donation. [topic: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/6/entropialoot.gif]

I will risk bringing some joke: "I'm looking for POE armor to resist against evil" :scratch2: [riddle; talk is about insider]

Very cool dude...:yay:

Amazons! Valekyries! Do not hide your tier 0.9 (1.9) armors, whips, spears, swords... I'm sure you would do better having it at 1.0 (2.0)! ;)
(Positive emotions have been sent by regular mail. Address: Oregon USA) ;)

Bump Bump. Till the evening, people

/auk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, AJack10600 :bowdown:

Let me keep moody style about this service: If I could read numbers well seems I've got my mood making gear to tier 0.3. Was hardest part to go from tier 0.0 to 0.1 :D I'm very addicted to get it to tier 0.9 (are you people?) so I could use my skills to tier upgrade it to 1.0. I hope on not too expensive recipe (MA? ;)). Sadly not yet mood enhancers are craftable. :)

Back