Info: effective wish to MA/FPC

shoti

Deactivated Account
I just wanted to remeber all to not be shy to send support cases to MA. There is special "suggestion" mark for all our wishes.

Posting here is taking same amount of time like filling support case with idea, but here there is little chance that someone from MA will look into it. If u fill support case it will be at least forwarded to dev. team.

U may not worry abou that your idea will be not liked by rest of comunity. If MA gets lots of support cases they probably do what suits greater part of comunity. Eventualy som "bad change" can be made back when comunity not like it at all.

So dont be shy and send your great sugestions to MA/FPC via support cases. Greater chances they will be fulfiled if u do it like that. U can post here ofc, but make sure u let MA/FPC know via normal for them way of gathering information too. We can have less frustrated ppl that way wchich cant wait for MA/FPC to add some changes finally. Also more ppl sending support case about same matter mark it for MA/FPC as more urgent for sure.

Thank you for your suggestions, your support is very important to us.

We will forward them to the development team

Best Regards

been there, done that... and it actually works :D

Posting here is taking same amount of time like filling support case with idea, but here there is little chance that someone from MA will look into it. If u fill support case it will be at least forwarded to dev. team.
Fantastic tip. Also, remember that you can copy/paste support ticket ideas in to threads here on the wishlist - that way the idea is going to both MA and to other participants at the same time. If enough folks like the idea, they might send tickets in on it too .. ;)

Most ideas posted here contain a simple message 'more loot' and/or 'something for free'. Hope they won't waste the time of the support team with this crap but I have a feeling that the majority is after EFD anyways.

I was more after ideas/ sugestion like improvements in interface , new content etc. F.E. if same amount of meelee users send support ase about "swings left" not only post here and show support to thread starter i bet MA/FPC would implement that faster (as it cant be hard to make).

Don't think is whining about loot is good idea to send to support but if JUST HALF of EF loot whiners send sugestion about that to support , that could be something major under MA/FPC consideration ar at least at their "to do " list :D

SO 800,000 acounts 50,000 active more or less participants from wchich 49,000 is unsatisfied about loot can mean 24,500 suport cases about that. If i would run such company and get masive input about such issue i would definitively look into it at least if everything is working fine

Most ideas posted here contain a simple message 'more loot' and/or 'something for free'. Hope they won't waste the time of the support team with this crap but I have a feeling that the majority is after EFD anyways.

Yes true, but lets not forget the good idea's, also great way to test on public and vice versa ^^

I wish for better pvp rules, better social structures and political system, more Anarchy, smaler LA's, bigger planet, remote controll for drones, better buildings with more interaction (looks like legoland sometimes) Implementation of the old stuff, upgrades to be effective on low lvl gear... sharper crurve on some low level tools...anoying bugs (fail..etc) and so on...

But why send it to MA? loads of people done that allready :laugh:

Redemption pt. 1

Done it multiple times. ;)

alright ! I just got tons of ideas and suggestions

also I will re-write some old ideas and send those to them asap !

:)

Base on Shoti thread -> we should have a special suggestion missions

10 suggestions => unlock Support Challenges lvl I

50 suggestions => unlock LVL II

1000 suggestions => unlock lvl III

5000 suggestions => unlock Support Management status.

Currently I am trying to go for 10K suggestions -> I think it will unlock new abilties at the support pages

How about a allmost impossible mission, with a Great 'unknown award' (10 nova)

Kill 1.000.000 hunters :D

I dont know where you get yer info but what I have seen so far n nearly 4 years playing MA has NEVER done something for anything other then their pocketbooks.

Makes me laugh when I see disillusioned people that think MA does things for the playerbase.

FPC is "trying" but that still falls under the MA approved settings to each new idea.

As far as flooding them with support cases remember.. they ALSO have a delete button.

Working with support is like trying to kill Godzilla with a box of rubber bands. They just bounce off leaveing them with a bewildered look on their faces.

Well, my experiences with suport are good so far. I don't have single unfinished case or sugestion. Ofcourse some of them were lasting very long, last one even few months...but slowly but surely they doing they best. I am avare that some things may take time to implement ,change, discuss etc. There is no reason to blame support if your sugestion wasnt fulfilled within few days or hours.

Back