Improved Fap

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
What is current market value?

Should I just buy 2 or 3 adj. fap and give them to 2 of my family members and make them fap me instead of one family member fapping me, or eventually a friend ingame? That option would cost me max 70k ped with current market value of adj. fap,.

I think I have seen selling posts for 180k ped for a impfap, and 30k for adj fap.

2x adj would be 4pec decay cost for 100hp heal at the cost of ~60k

1x imp would be 2pec decay cost for 120hp heal at the cost of ~180k

not sure if you can put it up like this... just did some brainstorming :silly2:

Well from the latest I've seen, people have been trying to sell impfaps for ~190K PED. And AFAIK, it's cheaper to just hire an impfapper than pay the decay, let alone the labour cost of 2/3 adj faps.

So my suggestion is hire an impfapper until you can afford one yourself

Edit: and adj faps are now 25K PED + gz on your 2227 hof

thx on your gz Hijacker

i doubt you can buy an imp fap without to much overpaying it atm.... considering weak market and the usual cut offs an imp Fap should imho be somewhere between 120-140 K PED

adj Fap already reached an reasonable price at 25 K or less and for most mobs its enough-combined with a weak eco amor <---that would be my decission

I own an imp fap, so I am biased, ofc.
But the price on imp and mod fap suffered less than any other item simply because those are the 2 really uber items in game.

All guns lost value because of all the L stuff on the market. XT under 120% made it not worth to pay all that markup on many of the uber guns. With armors is the same. Martial is cheap and angel class turned to cheap class because L armor is much better and cheapper for most people. And cheap spartacus and rutuba makes it better to use than shadow. 100k invested on an armor set that can lose 20k in value in 4 months is bad, if you can spend 20k in markup of L armors and have better protection, and enjoy the rest of the ped and put all in turn over.

But fap has no competition from L generation at this time. Nothing comes even close to that heal/sec, not to mention the economy. Is cheapper than any armor. But the real value comes from the fact that it opens door to hunt mobs that are impossible to solo without imp fap.
You can always use a fapper, but when you have the fap, you can always become a fapper.

People who have imp/mod fap are less desperate to sell it than those owning a gun, because most of them know the benefits of such a great tool. It simply send you in a new level of the game, where most other people will never reach. Until they buy an imp fap or hire an imp fapper.

As long as MA will put is big mobs like eomon, proteron, hendrix dragon, whatever you may think, and they do not implement more options at low skill for high heal/s, the uber faps will hold their value.

TK buy yourself 3 adj
I have 2 hands and 2 nuts to heal you

I own an imp fap, so I am biased, ofc.
But the price on imp and mod fap suffered less than any other item simply because those are the 2 really uber items in game.

All guns lost value because of all the L stuff on the market. XT under 120% made it not worth to pay all that markup on many of the uber guns. With armors is the same. Martial is cheap and angel class turned to cheap class because L armor is much better and cheapper for most people. And cheap spartacus and rutuba makes it better to use than shadow. 100k invested on an armor set that can lose 20k in value in 4 months is bad, if you can spend 20k in markup of L armors and have better protection, and enjoy the rest of the ped and put all in turn over.

But fap has no competition from L generation at this time. Nothing comes even close to that heal/sec, not to mention the economy. Is cheapper than any armor. But the real value comes from the fact that it opens door to hunt mobs that are impossible to solo without imp fap.
You can always use a fapper, but when you have the fap, you can always become a fapper.

People who have imp/mod fap are less desperate to sell it than those owning a gun, because most of them know the benefits of such a great tool. It simply send you in a new level of the game, where most other people will never reach. Until they buy an imp fap or hire an imp fapper.

As long as MA will put is big mobs like eomon, proteron, hendrix dragon, whatever you may think, and they do not implement more options at low skill for high heal/s, the uber faps will hold their value.

atm imp fap dropping rapidly in price and is getting harder to get rid off for peds, if I bought one now for 150k and it drops to 125k in 6months it would of still been cheaper to hire an imp fapper over 600 times for 40ped an hour, I dont know anyone that need an imp fapper 600hours in 6 months,. (market is dropping rapidly and I predict in 6months imp fap be 125k ped worth at max.) there are some people that are not even online 600hours in half a year

It will and can only drop in price, the day there is no more entropia the last holder of the imp fap will be the biggest looser after being the biggest winner. (could go 50years before no more entropia), but still a little point

Last edited:
It will and can only drop in price, the day there is no more entropia the last holder of the imp fap will be the biggest looser after being the biggest winner. (could go 50years before no more entropia), but still a little point

Says everyone who ever wanted to buy something in entropia ever.

atm imp fap dropping rapidly in price ...
i think you rather missed the point Blackhawk is making. the price of Impfap isnt dropping because no one is selling - at least not for 150k or a significant loss. there is only a very few Imp/Mod faps and they put you in another level of game play, which is unavailable with any other item. in heal/sec they beat *every* other L fap, even the ones requiring 100+ level FA. in heal/click you still need to buy 50k + skills, and are still exposed to (big) loss of value of those skills.

long + short, Imp and Mod faps are truely uber and thus least exposed to downward price trends. it all depends if people with them want to stay around and if they leave if they want to sell quick, but there are far fewer oppurtunities.

i can see the value option of 2x adj works, if that suits your style. if you need the heal of a imp fap buy one or hire a fapper, i dont think 2x adj will really work in practice long term. and be sure, if imp drops from here to 125k, the adj will probably be dropping at a faster rate.

the price of Impfap isnt dropping because no one is selling - at least not for 150k or a significant loss.

and no one is catching the hot potato for more than 150 k because they think "if seller dont loose-i will"

short: no sales, no actual price, time will show everything else

price will be down for shure when market on theese has found its new Level, but how much is the question

and no i dont want one :laugh:

and no one is catching the hot potato for more than 150 k because they think "if seller dont loose-i will"

short: no sales, no actual price, time will show everything else

price will be down for shure when market on theese has found its new Level, but how much is the question

and no i dont want one :laugh:

Actually some imp faps were sold quite recently.

Smothee(|| Chaos ||) and Rea Xena Penelopa sold one if I remember corectly.

Hulk is trying to sell his for some time, but at ~190k-200k it seems nobody is interested.

Of course let's not forget BlackHawk who's even willing to trade it for a full hunting combo since the fap alone and XT@+130% won't bring him profit compared to a set of high protection armor and a high dps UL weapon.

Imp fap alone won't help you much imo. You need HP, evader, armor and most important a good weapon to actually benefit from the fap at it's fully potential. HP and evader you might get if you play long enough but a good combo of armor and high eco high dps weapon, will bring you to another 200k investment.

With imp fap along, even if you have high skills all you can do is do fap jobs or grind small mobs. Fapping ppl all day long is not exactly an exciting way to play EU. Grinding small mobs doesn't bring much profit -> the time spent in EU is overall wasted time.

Unless ppl start having again money RL to spend at their discretion on virtual items, imp/mod faps will only be bought now by hardcore hunters who will use them at their fully potential. If you look now at the first 10-20 positions in hunting on tracker where you will find the top grinders, you will either see ppl too poor to afford one or who already own them.

Actually some imp faps were sold quite recently.

Smothee(|| Chaos ||) and Rea Xena Penelopa sold one if I remember corectly.

Hulk is trying to sell his for some time, but at ~190k-200k it seems nobody is interested.

Of course let's not forget BlackHawk who's even willing to trade it for a full hunting combo since the fap alone and XT@+130% won't bring him profit compared to a set of high protection armor and a high dps UL weapon.

Imp fap alone won't help you much imo. You need HP, evader, armor and most important a good weapon to actually benefit from the fap at it's fully potential. HP and evader you might get if you play long enough but a good combo of armor and high eco high dps weapon, will bring you to another 200k investment.

With imp fap along, even if you have high skills all you can do is do fap jobs or grind small mobs. Fapping ppl all day long is not exactly an exciting way to play EU. Grinding small mobs doesn't bring much profit -> the time spent in EU is overall wasted time.

Unless ppl start having again money RL to spend at their discretion on virtual items, imp/mod faps will only be bought now by hardcore hunters who will use them at their fully potential. If you look now at the first 10-20 positions in hunting on tracker where you will find the top grinders, you will either see ppl too poor to afford one or who already own them.

as always well said adi well said

as always well said adi well said

mhmh.

I'd add on top that all that 250+ hp, evader 70+, let's not forget the 10/10 on UL and a very good UL gun - all that is out of the reach for 99.9% of the players as it simply costs that much. go time-wise? give me a brake :laugh: I mean, I'd rather take a brake of 50 years rather than grind it up that far. plus I am very extremely absolutely sure that skilling up to the level where you stop losing will consume at least couple of hundreds of k-s of ped :) even if we save let's say 150k or 200k from the imp fap and skill up on L ball it'd take tens of years to get half of the heal/sec which the top UL old school ones offer. thrilling? tempting? not for me =)

they say it's entertainment. what they forget to mention is that the more fun part of it is ONLY possible if you have the UL wallet...

but please, carry on - at least some "marketing" to bring in people. ahh, the content...

J.

mhmh.

I'd add on top that all that 250+ hp, evader 70+, let's not forget the 10/10 on UL and a very good UL gun - all that is out of the reach for 99.9% of the players as it simply costs that much. go time-wise? give me a brake :laugh: I mean, I'd rather take a brake of 50 years rather than grind it up that far. plus I am very extremely absolutely sure that skilling up to the level where you stop losing will consume at least couple of hundreds of k-s of ped :) even if we save let's say 150k or 200k from the imp fap and skill up on L ball it'd take tens of years to get half of the heal/sec which the top UL old school ones offer. thrilling? tempting? not for me =)

they say it's entertainment. what they forget to mention is that the more fun part of it is ONLY possible if you have the UL wallet...

but please, carry on - at least some "marketing" to bring in people. ahh, the content...

J.

There are ways to at least break even or even to do small profit at all levels.

Having 55+ evader, 250+ HP and maxed on one type of old school weapon just makes it a hell of a lot more easier.

If you are unable to find the ways to at least break even at your level it doesn't mean there aren't any ;)

In a way you are right. I wanted to trade the imp fap for gun+armor+ped or whatever... becaue at my skill level I can play with ball faps and still do okay. But the fap will allow me to have a safe income from fap service at any time, and in the same time, if I decide to hunt big mobs, I can do it at any time. So I do not think I will go on with that trade. I rather keep the fap. I had some offers that sound tempting, but however I look at it, nothing would actually compensate the advantage you get from imp fap. Is simply an unfair advantage, and giving it away is just not worth it.
I will do fap service from now on, even to I could hunt safe mobs like scips or whatever with maddox and profit there more than from fap service, but I am not in the mood for that anymore. I may do it, but I rather fap.
IMO, to be a pro hunter and be able to go at the highest level, you need the fap. W/o it, you need to hire fapper to go on biggest mobs and on events and wherever. Ofc, you also need 280+ HP and armor and gun. And if you are persistent on the big ones, you do not even need to grind like an idiot all year and be number one on tracker for many months. Just hunt big on events and it will pay for the entire year. With the fap you can just do fap service the rest of the time. Or hunting service, or whatever.

There are ways to at least break even or even to do small profit at all levels.

Having 55+ evader, 250+ HP and maxed on one type of old school weapon just makes it a hell of a lot more easier.

If you are unable to find the ways to at least break even at your level it doesn't mean there aren't any ;)

I think I know what you are talking about and I am sure the selected few are doing ok. I am simply not finding it very tempting doing so for years myself =) good old PE pre VU8.4 simply rocked! it was worth every freaking penny back then and made sense. in L and oils world the fun is... miserable compared to what it was. but I am still buying a lottery ticked every now and then, so all cool ;) it's just that... you know =)

J.

Back