Selling: Genesis Star Tower C - 16A - 1 Ped Start bid

THANATOS

Dominant
Society
Irken Invaders
Simon Thanatos Smythe
Fed up of waiting for the bug to be fixed so I can sell this on auction in game, so selling here instead :)

Genesis Star Tower C - 16A
Item points: 120
Max number of guests: 20
Maintainance fee: Expired
Does not have a balcony.

Starting bid 1 ped - auction ends Sunday 8th August 8pm game time. Auction extended by 5 mins for every bid after 7:55pm on the 8th to prevent auction sniping. (just like in game auction)

Buyout: Dunno - make me an offer if good enough I sell - I want out quick ;)

EDIT: Min bid incriments = 10 ped :)

Last edited:
with a start bid of one ped, why not put it in the auction in game. Looks like several folks did that yesterday. Guess I'll give you 1 ped for it, lol.

You didn't specify increments on bids, but I bid SB+10 or 11 PED. No point in bidding 2 PED, the price will go higher anyways.

with a start bid of one ped, why not put it in the auction in game. Looks like several folks did that yesterday. Guess I'll give you 1 ped for it, lol.

Because no one can tell where it is in genesis... It took me 15 mins to find it! :laugh:

You didn't specify increments on bids, but I bid SB+10 or 11 PED. No point in bidding 2 PED, the price will go higher anyways.

Good point - edited first post... ta!

Bump your a 50 ped bid

to short

Big bid bump for 200 peds. :yay:

J.B.Cash in the lead so far with 210ped

BUMP!

Bump

Bump - looks like this is going to go cheap!!

220 PED here

Half an hour left!! :yay:

gz mate im out:) have fun with it:)

and Mandu wins :)

I am stood right out side the apartment if you want it now Mandu ;) (I see you looking at the thread :))

On My way Thanatos

Back