Non-depositers are evil!

7 months wo depo & kinda proud of it, no sweating, no trading.. just trying to play smart
Hate me for it if you want but wasn't this what eu is about, having a chance to break even/profit??

Every depositor grew from non -depositor. It is mater of goals and time u can afford to reach them. I was non-depo too first years and my bigest loot in that time was 6K peds. But i didn't feel guilty about that, nor evil. When i started depo my best loot was something like 60K - but it didn't make me more happy than that first 6K

So after being non-depo and depo, i must say that playing as non depo was more fun. Everyday stated from checking where i can get those few peds to do thing i want to do. Permament feeling of hard fight with reality has something sweet in it. Each global or HoF made u happy when it happen, course it is always boost from level when u were before it. After u start depo globals are not fun anymore, and often "to small" HoF compared to your expenses makes u only more pissed on game and MA, course u know that u were somehow "robbed" from your RL money.

I admire non-depositors, especialy those ones who play ,hunt,mine,craft normally. And i am happy from their nice loots. when "man with nothing to lose" gets something nice it remebers me my old times :)

Hate me for it if you want but wasn't this what eu is about, having a chance to break even/profit??
Indeed. Doesn't it feel nice to know that there are players who withdraw some IRL cash in this universe? (still, the stories of little depositors withdrawing amounts like 100,000 $ have become extremely scarce -or did I miss something?-, compared to the first years of the game).

By the way, it's MA who has to encourage deposits. Since the markup on many items has fallen, including hunting skills and related, and MA not only does not seem to care, but encouraged that (give away of free skills during 2x/3x events, the 10,000 's series of Iron challenges, ...).

This topic is somewhat sensitive since MA needs more cash than usually this year.

Then why don't they (super easy/points 1 & 2 most important :laugh:):
1. Sell the inventory of their avatar "Marcus Callender The Estate Broker": shops @Cape Corinth, Booths, Estates, ... There's plenty. That will encourage lots of deposits.
2. Fix the damn storage (lags, having to scroll down, etc): less time spent there, is more time spent hunting etc, some more peds/h for MA. When I hunt one hour, I easily loose 5-10 minutes with the storage.
3. Rebalance the Molisks with much less regen: it used to be a good mob, especially for beginners, who are left with few choices (in 2007, we could choose to hunt so many different mobs with a Korss H400...). As a depo beginner nowadays, I'll just get bored.
4. Fix the horrid noise that laser riffles make (IR 41 etc): it's so horrible I am sure people make inconsciously some of their hunts shorter, it sounds like a spring, boing boing - geez

correct terminology is .............

D onate
E ntropia
P eds
O ver
S eas
I nternational
T ransactions
O r
R egional

D eposit
Y our
N ice little
A ss off
M aybe
I ts
C oming
S oon

B ewildered
A nalysts
L eaving
A vatars
N eeding
C ash with
E nraged
D ementia

C redit
A vailable
S illy
I mbeciles
N ot
O verlooked

hope this answers your questions if not ask a participant
who is clever, if not eat shit..:)

Kind Regards ....you know who :))))

Last edited:
Im Convinced!

This thread showed me the light,

Time to stop depo and become EVIL:lolup:

btw i am a frequent depositor for over 5 years and have enjoyed most time
but it is harder now to break even ...but best wishes to those who do or even profit ..it is a game that we can if we choose make our own rules , but sometimes the powers that be ,really need to sit back and think

thx for some hilarious responses.. this picture is for you all:

spinach-in-teeth.jpg

I deposited initially but trade with my investment, after what amount of time do I become an evil non depositor for gaining from my investment. :scratch2:

Spawn said:
They are evil, because they harvest every missed shot I fire, every bullet that I payed for with my depositing way.

P.S. Don't miss .... :laugh:

thx for some hilarious responses.. this picture is for you all:

spinach-in-teeth.jpg

wait thats not spinache thats mixed pickles broccoli. A good dish to serve to business partners, this makes negotiations more fun.

Back