Non-depositers are evil!

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Non-depositers take pride in non-depositing. In fact it's a sport for them to make the most of nothing. They either sweat or trade a lot and take pride in getting the most of their markup's. Non-depositers laugh at stupid depositers who are not as clever as they are because they deposit. Non depositers are the smart of the smartest because they drink smartade.

There is one problem with non-depositers: they are evil!

They are evil, because they harvest every missed shot I fire, every bullet that I payed for with my depositing way. Every hof and ath that doesn't have a familiar name going with it, goes to a non-depositor.
They laugh in your face and call you names, like 'stoopid depositing humanz'.
They get all the money we spend in this game for free. They drain the loot pool with their evil non-depositing ways. They come in numbers too, they smell funny and if you look close at their teeth, you can see bits of leftover spinach there, because they can't afford cabbage.

Non-depositers take pride in non-depositing. In fact it's a sport for them to make the most of nothing.

There are non-depositors also that contribute to game. Consider people like guides, or low-level traders. Even sweaters, what you do get when you buy sweat is you gain the ingame time they've spent to pull the sweat.

Also I guess someone like Buzz, who once was that "I haven't deposited since 2005" kind'a guy suddently puts up 3M on the table and buy CP, and thereby sponsoring MA - I guess he had to deposit quite a bit to get it.

I'm pure Evil.

hannibal_bunny.jpg

Have a nice day :D

Non-depositers take pride in non-depositing. In fact it's a sport for them to make the most of nothing. They either sweat or trade a lot and take pride in getting the most of their markup's. Non-depositers laugh at stupid depositers who are not as clever as they are because they deposit. Non depositers are the smart of the smartest because they drink smartade.

They are evil, because they harvest every missed shot I fire, every bullet that I payed for with my depositing way. Every hof and ath that doesn't have a familiar name going with it, goes to a non-depositor.
They get all the money we spend in this game for free. They drain the loot pool with their evil non-depositing ways. They come in numbers too, they smell funny and if you look close at their teeth, you can see bits of leftover spinach there, because they can't afford cabbage.

LOL.

If the name is not familiar that makes one a non-depositor?
I know lots of depositors that you do not know and that every once in a while have a hof.

BTW: you do not have to deal with them. Acquire your own sweat. Move to CND (a waste of money for non depositors). If everyone does they'll go away.

Guess you had a bad strike of loot recently and that you want to vent off.
Didn't expect such a message from a member of a respected soc like DJ.

Dutchie

PS: Just in case; I'm not a non-depositor. Does that qualify for an ATH now you know me?

So you are one of those religious fanatics I heard is lurking in the shadows, who is their leader... :cdevil:

:laugh:

I have deposited the crap out of my credit card for several years. So much that unless they implement a new feature in EU that gives me RL handjobs, I will never get value for my money.

2010 is going to be my Year of No Deposits. If someone is having problems with that, well, I don't give a shit. :)

lmao, made me lol :laugh:

:lolup:
I'll be giggleing thru this day. :D

Deposit so i can play 4 free!!!!

all true, deposit more so I can play for free please, thanks and have fun depositing.... "calling names on you, laughting and draining your peds, he who has spoken, slowly fades away"

When you deposit that just means you don`t have the guts to play without deposit... or maybe you just have a real life... that would be an option too. :eek: Well I deposited about 250€ so far and my acc is worth much much more... can I be evil too now pls? :ahh:

Muahahahahahaha

I started depositing 100 USD per month last year but it has been a while since I had to deposit

As long as it last I won't deposit again

Should non depositors have the same chance of getting ATHs as the depositors?

ur only whining

* deleted *

Last edited:
When you deposit that just means you don`t have the guts to play without deposit... or maybe you just have a real life... that would be an option too. :eek:

Was about to jump at your neck, but then I read the rest ;) Non depositing gameplay if not for the working class...

Tbh I dont care that much on a daily base, but I do think that the depositers are indeed what drives this games and keeps it going... And what's worse, the depositers are in majority composed by the people that has not a priviledged life (no lots of free time nor big bank accounts)... So its with no surprise that I see sometimes some depositers getting mad (even if in joking mode, and I honestly believe the OP was), because they simply see their hard earned money fly away fast as hell (there's the evil part) into the hands of the usual suspects...

Flame away :) I have wide back (if that expression exists in english) :)

PS - non depositers do invest time though... I respect it

yep

One of TOP players in game were and are non depositers , so I don't see a reason why to argue about that cause as the Mindark says the game is free for all BUT! money can be invested....
:ahh:

I started depositing 100 USD per month last year but it has been a while since I had to deposit

As long as it last I won't deposit again

You're voluntarily sliding into darkness!!? :eek:

One of these days you stare your breakfast in front of you and wonder:

Why there's goat's blood in my mug? What happened to lager!?

2006 was: "sweaters are evil"
2007-2008 was: "traders and resellers are evil"
2009-2010, the new trend "non-depositers are evil" (not the first thread I see)
2011? Planet cosmopolitans? (my wild guess)

This is plain ridiculous, I only found a bit of stuff to argue with:
TheVoid: Should non depositors have the same chance of getting ATHs as the depositors?
Well, that part is interesting, because many MMOs and webgames favor a lot the depositors, to the point that in fact non-depositors are segregated to some barbie doll role: you give your time, then you play a limited version of the game, where you can anyway never win, since you cannot compete.

I guess there are many mature gamers on this forum who have tried different games and of course got tricked into spending their time in a game where they end up being part of the deco, since a normal gameplay cannot be achieved.

I got tricked once, and I can tell you this: there is no f*** way I'd ever play again a game (except for testing) where a depositor is given any serious advantage over a non depositor. Instead I'll buy a good old game on eBay for my PC, and I'll be just fine with that.

Entropia is a buzzing community currently. It could be more active, we could enjoy more players, but it's not bad right now.
Your world? Zero green dot anywhere, dead auction, 50 peds hofs...

And if you deposit, and deposit, and deposit, well, there's something very wrong about how you play this game... No need to come bug us...

You're voluntarily sliding into darkness!!? :eek:

One of these days you stare your breakfast in front of you and wonder:

Why there's goat's blood in my mug? What happened to lager!?

Whats wrong about drinking goat's blood for breakfast? It has allot of iron and other good things to make me grow :laugh:

I only deposit when I need money, it's not an obligation. Same way that I only withdraw money from the ATM when the money in my wallet runs out

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I don't think Bin would understand the dynamics of EU, in his mind bombs are used near building or near a large group of people :laugh:

I wonder if it is possible to create an avatar that looks like Bin, would be freaking hilarious.

Well, perhaps we could create a congregation of depositors to banish all evil from the face of calypso...
Membership costs 1000ped plus 10peds/month, I could be the preacher!

(just need to remove that pentagram from there)

Back