PC : H350 kit

ufcfl

Dominant
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Kylie Kylie White
This is one of the few items i've not sold yet, and i'm wondering what someone would pay for it.

So, not considering TT, what MU would you pay for those items together :
-A Tier 1 H350
-An A202 amp (putting eco to 2.941 dmg/pec)
-A second h350 for further tiering

tt+100ped gun and dunno about amp

Really?
So unless eco enhancers become eco, or dmg enhancers don't affect eco, it seems i'll just TT the guns the day i withdraw my money :silly2:

TBH for me personally the Tierslot in the 350 is not worth more than the untiered one. The reason is mainly it's a better alternative for me to use simply a cheap higher dps weapon. The damage enhancment comes cheaper that way.
And for eco enhancers, they would only be useful to save high MU Decay. So only if consuming enhacers for lower price than MU on (L) gear makes them useful imho.
Nevertheless H350 + 202 is a nice low level setup.
Still don't know what i would pay for it, since i get higher dps for cheap ( p4a / p5a / H400 ).

Feel free if u want to sell to pm me. And the price is really low.

It all depends on the TT value of your guns! (since the price has been collapsing in the past 2 years for these guns)

Since these H350 tend to have a high TT, they have little appeal to most players. But if the TT value is close to the minimum, then it's much easier to sell.

My rough guess for a H350 tiered one (low TT) would be +350/+490 (but much less if the TT is high).

The amp has good value, as any 2xx ex-looted amps

try repair them both full before tier them up, keep tier them up till one of them is lost, see how much residue you will get, be sure they are full tt because lost items and materials will turn into residue who got mark up, if gun is lost and you get the tt value back in metal residue it would give you more than mark up of the gun. :silly2:

Just a thought :p

The amp has good value, as any 2xx ex-looted amps

they where crafted not looted.

*note to self, read whole thread instead of instant replying :D

A10X is looted... A20X is crafted... now you know :D
So why are they not crafted today? was it all (L) BPs? (find no info one entropedia)

:topic:
I would also guess +100 to +300 for the guns no matter tiered or not :(

Originally Posted by MilkeN
A10X is looted... A20X is crafted... now you know :D
Good to know :D 4 years in Entropia, I didn't know that one. :dunce:

... hey, anyway, these bps apparently do not exist anymore, so the result is about the same

Back