Rattler Llamas Longu Blog

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Hey all! :yay: So this is my first blog so please keep that in mind :)

As equipment I will use my soc mates, Sash, Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition. http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=576

Armor will be mix set of: Gremlin, Bear L and Aurora L. But will accept changes if you have better suggestions :)

As fapper I use my good friend Luke Dalas Cambridge, and his good adj. sk-20 UL fapping service: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/178447-death-limited-healing-service.html

My runs will be as eco as possible and will be max TT claw, until I can't kill more with it :)

Tracking skills gains, return, decay etc.

As I said before, this is my first blog, so good advices are of course welcome ;)

Accepting offer for Longu Skin Per PM or in thread.

Wish me luck! :)

Regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

Last edited:
Run overview

Reserved for pictures and run overviews.

Runs:

1: -22.85
2: -29.15
3: -31.6
4: -43.64
Overall:

Last edited:
Run 1-2

1st run

Decay:

Claw: 60.08
Armor: .81 + Limited
Adj. Sk-20: 6.53

Cost: 67.42

Skills gained: 114

Return TT: 44.57

Profit/Loss: -22.85

Comments: Bad start :) But setup works out good :)

2nd run

Decay:

Claw: 60.67
Armor: .81 + Limited
Adj. Sk-20: 4.48

Cost: 66.04

Skills gained: 123

Return TT: 36.89

Profit/Loss -29.15

Comments: Still no profit :) But keeping on :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It depends on what maturity of longu you are going after, try going with ghost and 5b plates, or you could even go gremlin with 5b and be a little more eco with less protection, all in all your going to want to get a set of 5b's, i would also get yourself a decent tagging gun, you can go with a simple opalo and a101 setup but i recoment getting a a-3 punisher mk2 with a a102 it will give you decent damage to start out with, running in their and just attacking them is unwise

It depends on what maturity of longu you are going after, try going with ghost and 5b plates, or you could even go gremlin with 5b and be a little more eco with less protection, all in all your going to want to get a set of 5b's, i would also get yourself a decent tagging gun, you can go with a simple opalo and a101 setup but i recoment getting a a-3 punisher mk2 with a a102 it will give you decent damage to start out with, running in their and just attacking them is unwise

As I have ul fapper, 5b plates will give more decay + I have to fap myself aswell. I hunt young-guardians SW of Notus. The terrain is lousy, but does make me able to run to each mob, without getting attacked :) So no tagger needed really. Thanks for suggestion though.

killing longu with a power claw is dumb. you should go for tantillions or something small

Yo Llama!

The hunts go nice and smooth and for me it's nice to be healing on something other than Longtooth or Eomon at the moment.

I hope we will have lots of nice runs together and much better luck than our first few! That was pretty shocking actually. 12 no loots in one go? Ouch.

Fun fun :yay:

well gl with the longus m8.

Yo Llama!

The hunts go nice and smooth and for me it's nice to be healing on something other than Longtooth or Eomon at the moment.

I hope we will have lots of nice runs together and much better luck than our first few! That was pretty shocking actually. 12 no loots in one go? Ouch.

Fun fun :yay:

Yea was prety harsh first 4 runs :) Will upload 3. and 4. later today :) And maybe do some more runs this evening, so ready your fap mate :D

3-4

3rd Run

Decay:

Claw: 63.09
Armor: .96 + L
Adj. Sk-20: 5.36

Cost: 69.41

Skills Gained 112

Return TT 37.81

Profit/Loss: -31.6

4th Run

Decay:

Claw: 60.38
Armor: 1.12 + L
Adj. Sk-20: 5.5

Cost: 67

Skills Gained 110

Return TT: 23.36

Profit/Loss: -43.64

Comments: Hmm, have to keep going, huge minus compared to how much I spend already :s

Last edited:
C'mon Rattler, try harder :p

You should do bigger runs, 60ped is enough for combibo, not longu :)

You should do bigger runs, 60ped is enough for combibo, not longu :)

I know :) But in long run it should make the same. I'm gonna do more claws, if the run goes well. But at-25 each no need to continue.

Will do 2-3 claws next runs for sure.

Gl m8

But the dps you´re using is way too low, as someone stated before

Gl m8

But the dps you´re using is way too low, as someone stated before

Fun to see you're still playing Vargen, missed your globals :)

And yes what he said.

Fun to see you're still playing Vargen, missed your globals :)

And yes what he said.

I play almost as much as before but loot just sucks major horse balls ;)

Dump the Claw and get a Smacker Three instead. Just no appropriate hunting weapon since you have to visit the repair quite often and your runs are simply too short.

Longus have low regen. so only problem for is their the dmg which costs a lot in fap though. You may be right I need more dps, but will only affect the fapping costs.

Longus have low regen. so only problem for is their the dmg which costs a lot in fap though. You may be right I need more dps, but will only affect the fapping costs.

The problem is, with that small runs you will kill only small amount of mobs per run, and with bad luck you will have horrible returns

Your claw bill is 60ped per run and your armor/fap bill is 6ped, thats 10% defensive costs which is too much to profit in the long run with. Sorry :/
You might try and find someone else who has a claw as well and team on longu with them, that should reduce your armor/fap bill to 3ped for each of your 60ped claws or a total of 120ped claw and 6ped defense.

You will have a much better chance at profiting if you can get your defense bill under 5% of your offense.

Good luck with your Log :)

narfi

Alrigt, listening to suggestions I will take brake from this thread, maybe 'till more Evade & HP or another weapon. Thanks for writing guys, switched to Molisk for now and getting the 10k will take some time, but hopefully lots of skills and chance to get Angel :yay:

GL everyone!

Have 13 PED Longu Skin to be sold, please PM me if interested. And thanks to the one and only, Luke Dalas Cambridge for UL Adj. SK-20 fapping. :)

Take care, might return to blog in future! ;)

Regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

Back