Mobs in MS Paint

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Following the wave of appreciation for my artistic skills in Jehu's sig contest, I thought I'd make a new thread to showcase more of my talent, and to allow others a chance to shine too.

I'd like you all to show us what you can do in MS Paint by posting your pictures of EU mobs here.

Here's my contribution, a mob I've been hunting a lot of recently:

foul.jpg

Let's have some more :)

There are Ents in Entropia? :confused:

;-)

a mob I've been hunting a lot of recently:

foul.jpg

omg, you really have a future on this!
That's the best looking sabakuma I've seen in ages.
Keep up the good work!! :cool:

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]uk2sPl_Z7ZU[/YOUTUBE]

I just couldn't resist. Sorry for being off topic.

:laugh:
I love it! I will have to draw something now :D

Looks like only me and Lez have the skillz required :D

Nice one Toggle, I see you cunningly put the mob name in the picture to avoid sarcastic comments :laugh:

Nice one Toggle, I see you cunningly put the mob name in the picture to avoid sarcastic comments :laugh:

Heh, a wise decision. :D

Yea, I really didnt want a reply "So Toggle, why did you draw a giant gray man-part?"

Nice one Hanne :D

Lol Razer, that looks like the handle on my vacuum cleaner

Guess what mob I am... lol

I couldn't resist my shameless plug at my MS paint capabilites:

[clicky, clicky]

I hope I didn't scare anyone too much thinking that some horrifying mob was jumping out of the screen toward them.. with all this 3D stuff going on these days and all that...

Ossi!

Last edited:
Fantastic ... what an excellent and creative thread this is ... I just might have to get my paint brush out and have a go at this myself ... very inspiring. :D

I'm always game for a laugh so despite having the talent of a man in a coma, I thought I'd have a go.

Oh dear, worse than even my art teacher told me. So bad in fact that it was worth showing the original inspiration.

Well I gave it a shot. :)

sorry,,,, this is the best i can do =(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Enjoying this thread keep em coming

*subscribing* :D

edit: there should be some sort of event with all this talent :D

Wow this thread suddenly exploded, you must all have been drawing mobs the whole weekend :D

Great work everyone, though I'm not sure if beechbum's is supposed to be a Molisk or a Feffoid, and Mega's Argo looks more like Chewbacca :laugh:

Back