Mobs in MS Paint

So pretty!

Ack, I have a wacom at work too.. Must... resist...

Let me be the first to make a paint drawing of the new Hydra we will see tomorrow.

hydra.jpg

So pretty!

Ack, I have a wacom at work too.. Must... resist...

:yay: I know what u mean m8 :laugh: i can't stop work when i start with my wacomboard :eyecrazy::yay::hammer:
it drives me crazy sometimes :laugh:

Some Pics how i draw in MS Paint

Hi all :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

So, i creat a Picture to show you how i draw in paint, that u can see that i did it ;)

Here i start with the Shape...i look sometimes@ a template on my screen. Look my sight in Paint (800% & grid)

After i try to make the shades from a belly...

I try more details and i've copied one part from my Picture (where i draw atm) and reflect it tho the other side (Looks most exactly) after i assamble it to one picture. I saved again...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:eek: and look what happening...

I've reopened the file with MS Paint and play a bit with the circletool and colors (don't use any templates or so and play around with the tools from Paint)

I saved and reopen it again and see the first result

I hope u belive me now... btw. i draw only a part from a picture, cause it's need alot of time and i have to work in rl too:rolleyes::umn::cry: i hope you understand what i mean, but my BF can do a movie next time if someone wish it:yay::yay::yay::lolup::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
hehe lots of really good work here :yay:
And tyhe fun is even greater :wtg:

Ah geez, I love this community :D

Lez. :wtg:

Here's mine

Windows 7's MS Paint is sweet

Bump just for the hell of it, let's see some more MS Paint mobs :)

Bump just for the hell of it, let's see some more MS Paint mobs :)

Necro'ing your own thread... shameful!
(I only bump mine for the benefit of the community :ahh:)

However, It was an entertaining waste of 5 mins to read the thread...
I somehow missed this altogether back in August even though it was spawned from my own contest...:laugh:

JEHU

:laugh: x10!! Every pictures and comment kept making me laugh to much :p which is a good thing maybe if I'm not to busy playing the game I'll make a few :). Thanks for the tips Petty.

Well done to all so far!
So here is mine:

I hope you recognize the mob I didn't use any zoom though since I hate to do that in paint.
Looking forward to see some more.
I still think we need a lot more artistic stuff going on especially started by the devs.

This is such a great thread! :D

It looks like we discovered another Paint Master among us :)

thx honey!
This is a change for me, I've spent a lot of hours in makeup Masks before ;-) but I must say when Adobe Photoshop would be allowed, I would not need so much time ;-) but it was funny to use Paint. :yay:

I really dont hope they allow photoshop. And then every one just do copy past ... thats no art, thats cloning!
The old system of Make UP Mask is cool, about every mask is really unique, no one can copy and past. Each pixel is hard work of a artist, at the old Make Up system.

PS: I like your vamp girl :)

Apparently I should have paid attention more in art class............ :laugh::silly2:

Ahh well it was actually fun...:D
Umm...is there a prize for the worst?? :laugh:

Bump for one of my favourite ever threads. Quit whining about Mayhem and have some fun :)

that thread is much fun, hope to see more designs :)

Back