Mobs in MS Paint

One I made a while back, notice the epic detailed mob ;)

hussk-msp_933406.jpg

RaAaWwRr!!! The Hussk!!! :eyecrazy:

Last edited:

I did it by myself :ahh: I work with two windows, cause i can look the original pictures shadows. I use a view of 800% and the grid from Paint and my Wacomtablet. The nose, mouth and eyes and tribals on cloths are all single pixel which I had set pix to pix.If you just look into it you will see that are all lines, especially in the face, chest and arms.

The trick is i also saved the picture as JPEG and re-opened and work again cause the Paint refined in the transitions when u save it. I have make a testpic in Paint that u can see what happens when i save as JPEG. Look at the lines, they smir and looks more real.

PS i use 2-5 min ;-) its not the same how i do on my pic, for that i use hours, its only a simpel exampel ;-) :eek:

The legs from the Chick was made only with the linetool from Paint, how like the Fingers, i use onli 2 diffrent greycolors, very simpel. I started with about 12-20 different shade of grey and the effect which i tryed looks like the pictures: "painting by numbers (see picture with the boy). I have create 2 years ago textures for Second Life for my old virtual clothshop. I know alot of designe of texturies and 3d Objects, but it is difficult to draw in paint cause you have only one layer! In Adobe you can work with different layers, thats easier, but it works how u can see ;-) I soon Poste a guide for you that u can see how i made this step by step. I thank you for your interest. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That is more like forgery then art. :laugh:

chomper-msp.jpg

This is more fun than I thought, I might do some more! :dance:
Bump for one of my favourite ever threads. Quit whining about Mayhem and have some fun :)

you should have to draw a new one if you wanna necro-bump your own thread! :lolup:

Last edited:
bump i guess... this needs to be done some more :)

Wow! :eyecrazy:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svarog again."

Very nice..lol

Last edited:
atrox-paint.jpg

i'm brimming with talent!
yes, thats a trox... red one would be a trax.

Last edited:
I have no idea what the hell that is supposed to be Rais but it looks good :D

atrox-paint.jpg

i'm brimming with talent!
yes, thats a trox... red one would be a trax.

I was really wondering about this one before your edit... my best guess was Tabtab :D

Back