How does he do it?..

Status

Ribnadzor

Young
One guy (his name isn't NEVERDIE, lol) receives about $5000 per month from EU.. And I don't know, how.
Any versions?..;)

There are quite a few contenders, including big LA owners, high-end crafters, or bank owners.

wel this one guy is able to do that, because 5000 other is losing 1000 Us dollar every month :)

This might sound harsh, and its kinda ment that way.

Making money in eu is about being smarter then average joe, and if you dont know, then im guessing your average joe, and not smarter then average :)

More seriusly invest and focus, time, money, effort, thats how you do it, and then a hint of luck, thers people outthere with loads invested, with the right attitude and with plenty of effort, that just havnt found their place yet, and then thers alot that think they are where they are ment to be..... theyre not and they loose alot....

Um, actually, more than one person makes this much, and they all have different sources of income.
  • Land
  • Hunting
  • Mining
  • Crafting
  • etc. etc.

Since you aren't mentioning names, it's silly for us to try to guess who you are talking about, but if you mention the name, then we'll all tell you in about 3 seconds the source of their income.

In either case, this thread is useless.

wel this one guy is able to do that, because 5000 other is losing 1000 Us dollar every month :)

While I will admit there is no proof to this, I tend to agree. MA|FPC is not going to give away money. I believe (at least I think I believe) that there is a set amount of liquid money available. If deposits decrease, available loot will decrease and vice versa.

I do my best not to think about it... and I am happier for it. :laugh:

Entertainment... that's what I am looking for.

thers alot that think they are where they are ment to be..... theyre not and they loose alot....
Exactamundo. I am mighty tired of people throwing the lucky stamp on those who profit, claiming the game is rigged and whatnot because they too 'hunt for markup' but they are loosing instead.

'Hunt for markup' is one popular expression. Sure you can go out with the goal to hunt for markup, but the mob choice can still be bad. Matter of fact a mob can be great one month, week or day and crappy the next. Situations change, it's all about being open for changes yourself.

I do think this is possible, but you won't make money from the game itself, but towards the markup from the other players I believe. MA won't give you money, They dont do this for fun.

Not sure who is makeing that kind of money in EU.. I can however confirm I am NOT. That should be 1 off your list. Does that make your quest any easier?

Well - I don't know his nick, but $5000 per month - it's a reliable information, he-he..:cool: I know, that all gameplay-based variants, as mining, crafting etc are unprofitable - so if you wonna get a money, you'll get it from other players.. But how? What I must sell - the Moon? One per month?:D

could your reliable information turn out to be unreliable information

Guys, don't think about "is it true?", because it is. Think about "how?!"

By playing the game, and using the options MA gave u ofc dummy :p

Jealous of this "so called person" eh? yeah I would be too, but why do you care, it's something you most likely will never achieve so why bother to have this question bounce through your brain? Some people just have a lot of power, status and money, and this "person" could just be putting in craploads of money to make it look like they're gaining a lot from it.

5000$ / month from EU.

Well there are three names, I think who can do that!

1. Neverdie - CND income and RT income
2. Deathifier - TI + some other LAs, with unique mobs and both Hogglo Spawns on his lands
3. Qetesh, don´t know the exact number, but think she/he is the person who owns highest number of LAs. Always running some events on these LAs, and some nice spawns for different Iron Missions on Q´s LAs (Argonaut, Merp, Armax)

And there are some others, that may manage doing this by trading, but not sure about it.

High end UBER Traders, like Star, Skippie can make some 1000 PED/day. But honestly I am not sure if those players blow away all there tradingprofits in no time on the big mobs they are hunting regularly ;)

Then we got some other traders that never skill, like Lebanner, Sarah. Those stand around at Twins all the day buying ore and enmatter. With regular customers these few % profits can sum up to huge amounts of PED. Enough PED that Sarah managed to buy an LA from her profits aswell.

You see, the investors that got LAs (not only one) and the traders that have really high turnover (many k PED / day) may manage to make such high profit.

For the traders, its a full time job, and needs a lot PED at hand to be able to buy the big stacks out of towers, too!

5000$ / month from EU.

3. Qetesh, don´t know the exact number, but think she/he is the person who owns highest number of LAs. Always running some events on these LAs, and some nice spawns for different Iron Missions on Q´s LAs (Argonaut, Merp, Armax)

Qetesh owns Neas place also, which is a favourite for many people :D

becuase they have the time and money and desire to put towards it...

lack one of hte above and :confused:wonder

They just know how to get their piece of an ever shrinking pie.

My opinion (which might be a bit skewed) is that some make ped from hard work, others have good situation and spent some money to make some money, others maybe have figured out ways to make ped that might not be ethical but they do it, I also think MA needs to have people who are successful and/or make EU look easier to keep the masses trying to achieve the same results.

For years now I've seen the same avatar names routinely hit big and they don't play all that often makes me wonder just what they know or who they know or who they are. This all can lead to whacked out conspiracy theories about MA employees playing supped up avies knowing all the tricks. Like I said its a bit skewed and I couldn't prove any of it if I wanted too, it just looks and seems fishey IMHO. Its been on of the more unsavory aspects of PE/EU that has made me consider leaving.

Posted via Mobile Device

Land owners

Traders

Uber uber hunters

Here's my guaranteed recipe for taking out $5000 from EU every month :

1. Deposit $10 000 every month.
2. Stop playing when you have lost $4800 in the month.
3. Withdraw.

This technique isn't pretty, but it works. ;)

:rolleyes:

They just know how to get their piece of an ever shrinking pie.

My opinion (which might be a bit skewed) is that some make ped from hard work, others have good situation and spent some money to make some money, others maybe have figured out ways to make ped that might not be ethical but they do it, I also think MA needs to have people who are successful and/or make EU look easier to keep the masses trying to achieve the same results.

For years now I've seen the same avatar names routinely hit big and they don't play all that often makes me wonder just what they know or who they know or who they are. This all can lead to whacked out conspiracy theories about MA employees playing supped up avies knowing all the tricks. Like I said its a bit skewed and I couldn't prove any of it if I wanted too, it just looks and seems fishey IMHO. Its been on of the more unsavory aspects of PE/EU that has made me consider leaving.

Posted via Mobile Device
I have one of those on my FL since 2003. She doeesn't log in much,
but she always hit big when she does.
She obviously know something I don't. :D But ok, we do play due to
different reason so quite bad to compare us two. :)

Making money in EU is all about starting pre-GOLD.
Those items would be worth tonnes now ;)

Sadly time machines haven't been invented yet

Qetesh owns Neas place also, which is a favourite for many people :D

Nea´s place definately is a money maker, but Nea´s alone, doesn´t produce 5k $ a month, more likely something around 5k PED, so a big portion is still missing.

What I said, Q owns several other LAs, like New Swizerland, Longu Kingdom, Armax Kingdom, OLA-17, and whatever.

Alltogether could produce these 5k$/month, but not with a single LA.
There is no way with only one LA, to make that amount of PED, even if there exist unique mob on it.

Guys, don't think about "is it true?", because it is. Think about "how?!"

OP sounds like a desperate person who wants to make a lot of fast PED :D:D:D

Status
Back