Miners Quest 2k PED Prizes!!!

Lol yeah possibly cars. But definitely not me. I only used car to drive out. Afk'd to use msn and came back to see my car exploded :(.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that :(
and btw, I don't blame the car drivers either, as most of the times there's no intention to drag the mobs out of LA, but unfortuntely it's the system that works that way. Hopefully MA will improve the way vehicles and mob interact.

Now go get those mining claims guys. :yay:

Free bump for a nice event! :cool:

Err.. why was there a group of 9-10 equus in the middle of the LA. I'm not hallucinating, double checked map.

Nvm, led them all to turret

Last edited:
2 and 3

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz m8, Leader Board updated :D

Burned a OA104 without getting more then a IX then I drop a prob unamped and got this...:laugh:

one more

4th

Here's one, lets see if I drop in the zone more often :)

Another:

Last edited:

Gratz and welcome to the competition, ^^ this screenshot is lacking time stamp and coordinates, since you have the map, and I can confirm your global on entropiatracker I'll count it. Be sure to have those in your future screenshots m8

Gratz everyone were half way through the event!!! Good luck this week :D

Leader board updated

Gratz and welcome to the competition, ^^ this screenshot is lacking time stamp and coordinates, since you have the map, and I can confirm your global on entropiatracker I'll count it. Be sure to have those in your future screenshots m8
Oops, sorry, they are missing in the second one too, seems the rules are too complex for me :D I try to be more attentive in the future.

EntropiaTracker did it again :mad:

I globaled 57 Peds Lyst yesterday, and this, is my 5th, but ET weirds screenshots.

2010-08-28 16:56:35 [Local] You have claimed a resource!
2010-08-28 16:56:35 [Local] Jennifer Storm-Angel Wraith found a deposit (Lysterium Stone) with a value of 57 PED!
2010-08-28 16:56:36 [Local] Your current position is: Calypso (39658, 46099, 146)
2010-08-28 16:56:36 [Local] Entropia Universe time: 2010-08-28 16:56:37
2010-08-28 16:56:36 [Local] Session time: 00:10:52

EntropiaTracker Profiile

I suppose I will left of competition. There are too much lyst.

EntropiaTracker did it again :mad:

I globaled 57 Peds Lyst yesterday, and this, is my 5th, but ET weirds screenshots.

I'm sorry storm, there simply isn't enough congruent information in the screenshots for me to verify. Sorry to hear you are leaving the competition, good luck to you.

Gratz on the globals all :D

Leader board updated

Hello

First, gratz to all and thanks to all participants.

Still one week to complete this Miners Quest.
That is enough time in an event to start and maybe win prizes.

Good luck to all and to new participants !

:tower:

one more:yay:

Gratz :D

Leader board updated

missed timestamp in first screen of this one so u got a preview of next find aswell ;)

Thanks for pointing that out ahead of time so I didn't need to :scratch2: for too long :D

Leader board updated

Still four days to make your tower !

Nice event GL m8

Bump for the Home stretch!!!

Gratz Leader Board updated :D

Congratulations to our winners!!!

Largest Variety of Claims:
Petra Julmust Karlsson 400 PEDs
Highest Single Loot:
Gelrak Serg Proton300 PEDs
Most Globals:
Petra Julmust Karlsson300 PEDs

Will look forward to seeing you both for your prizes today the 5th @ OLA65 Revive 18:00
(MindArk Time)

Hello !

First, thank you to all participants of this nice event, and to Meculus for the organization.
I hope you had fun with it.
If you liked OLA-65, I encourage you, of course ;) , to come back there occasionally !

Regrettably, I cannot attend the ceremony.
Gratz again to both winners Petra and Gelrak!

Kind Regards
Fed Solo

Back