Miners Quest 2k PED Prizes!!!

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

Fed Solo and BIG Industries
Presents

miners_quest_2k.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
We've cut off the fert to keep those pesky mobs out of your way. Time for our resident miners to quest with what they do best in the expansive mob free OLA65!!!

2k PEDs up for grabs in this 2 week competition!!

No entry fee needed, just start Digging!!!

When:

Saturday August 21st 00:01-Saturday September 4th 23:59

Prize ceremony Sunday September 5th @ OLA65 Revive 18:00
(MindArk Time)

Where:
ola65_map.jpg

OLA 65
East by SouthEast from Wolverine Hope
4% Taxes

ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite
ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil.

Prizes:
400 PEDS for Largest Variety of Ore/Enmatter Global/HOFs
(in the event of a tie, first to achieve goal takes prize)

300 PEDS for Most Global/HOF Claims

300 PEDS for Highest Value Claim

100 PEDS for first 10 colonists to Global/HOF 11 times
(look at this... it goes to eleven)

Screen-Shot Submission Rules:

To Claim your points and prizes You must Submit Screenshots of all of your Globals/HOF's in this thread and in accordance with the rules listed below

Screen shots must be submitted within 24 hours of the global/HOF

Screenshots must include:

date/time stamp

the confirmation of your global in the dialogue box

coordinates in the dialogue box confirming your location is within the boarders of OLA65

Visible Map showing your location within the boarders of OLA65

Claim information conforming claim type will need to be shown in order for screenshot to be counted towards the 400 ped "largest variety prize". The labeling of the claim type in the global/HOF message is sufficient to fulfill this requirement.

(the more thorough you are the less complications, pretty simple right?)

No edited screen shots will be counted.
(Exception will be made only for blocking ped card balance)

Screen Shot Tools:
ESG 1.6
Entropia Tracker (new version)

FRAPS
HardCopy

Scorecard for all participants will be listed below, and updated regularly.
bomb_tag.jpg

Last edited:
Leader Board

Single Highest Loot:
Gelrak Serg Proton - 5329

Current Global/HOF Count & Claim Variety:
Gelrak Serg Proton - 4 Belkar,Copper,Lyst
Comtessa Tessa Montechrista - 2 Copper, Lyst
Petra Julmust Karlsson - 9 Alice,Growth,Lyst,Typo,Terrudite,Copper
Jennifer Storm-Angel Wraith - 4 Belkar,Lyst,Copper
Aadu dRifteR Asi - 6 Typo,Growth
Sean Ratez Lense - 1 Belkar
Dolly Spike Duck - 1 Copper
Osgrr Osse Aiam - 6 Terrudite,Belkar,Oil,Growth
Torschen Tors Kalevala - 2 Copper,Belkar

Last edited:
maybe I'll give it a shot! :)

Nice quest should be more challanges for miners....I will try for sure...

Sure I will run there ! :rolleyes:

Hello !

On OLA-65 for this event, you will mine like you do usually, and you may earn prizes for that !

13 prizes ! Everybody can try his luck !

:tower:

Screenshots must include:
Claim information conforming claim type will need to be shown in order for screenshot to be counted towards the 400 ped "largest variety prize"

why ? largest variety prize is awareded for most global/hof on different ore/enmatter.

If you global, ore type is shown in chatbox no?
so why killing the interest of autoscreenshotgrabber ?:scratch2:

subscribing.

why ? largest variety prize is awareded for most global/hof on different ore/enmatter.

If you global, ore type is shown in chatbox no?
so why killing the interest of autoscreenshotgrabber ?:scratch2:

The intent was simply to point out that I need to see the type, now the global message will say it, so perhaps my comment is a bit redundant but I wanted to be sure the requirement was clear, "claim information" is given in the global message so that does not eliminate "autoscreenshotgrabber". With my experience in event hosting you can never be too clear. Thank you for pointing this out in case any others were questioning it. I've updated it a bit to clarify.

little over 2 hours until were off and running!!! Good luck to everyone :D

I went... I used some amps... I lost all my money... I saw Proton's belkar tower...

grtaz for him...:mad: you ruined my day... event is oevr for me :(

I went... I used some amps... I lost all my money... I saw Proton's belkar tower...

grtaz for him...:mad: you ruined my day... event is oevr for me :(

wow, sorry for a bad start for ya Pogny, sorry for ruining your day?

Did someone recently have a tower on this LA?

wow, sorry for a bad start for ya Pogny, sorry for ruining your day?

lol you not ruining my day xD, the tower did but maybe he will not participe with it !

I was thinking about this contest ...looked really cool but maybe now is not such a good time..dunno..in my experience mining for a few years, towers can mess up mining in an area for a while...even a big 2k hof kinda sucks the peds out..depends on if ppl continue to mine it heavily.....

only thing i had in there was a 49 pedder alicenies.
not enough for a globie -.- cmon..

lets hope tomorrow will be better.

Gratz Gelrak, looks like you sucked the rug out for saturday's loot, I'm sure there will be more to come though :D

Leader board updated

I return from a run in the Land of Fed, it's a splendid Land (I love th river) and which abounds in resources. In little time I am founded : Lyst, belkar, Molecules, Alecenies, Dianum and I have made a little global of 123 peds on copper stone. :yay: Since months I did not do more anything in mining, this afternoon, it was a regal… Come many!

I return from a run in the Land of Fed, it's a splendid Land (I love th river) and which abounds in resources. In little time I am founded : Lyst, belkar, Molecules, Alecenies, Dianum and I have made a little global of 123 peds on copper stone. :yay: Since months I did not do more anything in mining, this afternoon, it was a regal… Come many!

I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time out there, you didn't by chance screenshot your global did you ;)

I did 1 run last night using oa 104 so far no globs but i get xeremite for 4 peds......maybe i will try my luck again......

Meculus, can you help me to send my screens on your forum ? Thank you :)

Meculus, can you help me to send my screens on your forum ? Thank you :)

Sure, go to this link:

Gallery

Then click "Upload"
This will give you a bunch of boxes where you can browse your computer for the screenshots you've taken. Select them, and click "submit" at the bottom of the page.

Each image will have options of text you can copy, and then paste into this thread for me to verify. I prefer if you copy and paste the URL that is labeled "clickable thumbnail" this will be below the image you have uploaded.

In the event info for this thread, at the bottom of my first post are links to a few different screenshot programs should you wish to use them. or click HERE

If you want to find these later go to the same link I provided or Gallery at the top of the forum. Click "My Stuff" from the available tabs, this will provide a drop down menu, select "My Images"

Hopefully this helps and good luck :)

Montecrista, I have found the 2 globals you posted on Entropia France and updated this thread accordingly. No need to upload those again here. Please upload future screenshots in this thread or in the designated thread on Entropia France (HERE) I check both of these regularly ;)

Leader board updated :D

I just hit global 5m out of the LA, meybe we can count that one anyway? :D

ps. I hate thosuse berrys and exas in the LA, if you were removed em it would be much better, GL with the event,

Back