CND needs more orebuyers!

Boda

Dominant
Society
Deagleteam
Sine Fozz Metu
Hello! I don't think i'm the only one noticing this but there has actually been a shortage of ore/enmatter buyers on CND lately.
This does not only affect the people who are mining on CND but also NEVERDIE and SquaLL who need the miners and hunters to make CND work.

best regards Sine Fozz Metu

despite many land owners are good friends of mine, i don t see any reason to mine in a land/dome. I mean, do you garanty me more loot??? u cannot? not your fault but already the loot sucks why i must pay taxes on the few resources i got??
For hunting is different, land can be a nice place to found some specific mob with the wished maturity. Land owners invest in fertilizer so is fine to pay taxes (IMO). But this is not valid for mining. Solution? no taxes for miners. (IMO)

sorry.

In my opinion: Kill the traveling fees!

Ive stopped going to CND/Crystal becouse of those fees.
If i go there i need to stay there a long time before blowing 50 PEDs is justified.

Basicly i cant stay there to long either becouse of inability to use auction.

i just come back down when i have 1k or more in materials to sell

make more selling on acution then with a trader even when taking out the 50 ped travel fee

small amounts i sell up there and have never had a problem finding a buyer

most folks can sell for more at Twin, so they do. If you do see a shortage, YOU can solve it by buying more! ;)

Ironically, CND needing more buyers is something that gets requested almost yearly at this time of the year, lol.

Last edited:
If they get rid of the 50 ped fee for a round trip there is no need for a buyer though right?

Sounds like there is opportunity for someone to become a trader up there.

Guess its also hard for traders to make some profit out of the ores & enmatters mined on CND at these times, the markup is too low.

ok i got this nice -rep from a M2S (they own lands right???) he told me that miners MUST pay taxes because the resources they got are not tt food, and because the pay low MU in equipments comparing with hunters and crafters.

Now, i would to remember to our friend that the resource you mine are not dependent to the land owner. There is nothing that a land owner can do in some way to generate resource for miners. Actually a land owner cannot invest ped for miners but just for hunters. So i don t see any bad to pay no taxes or few taxes in this profession on the lands. I mean , you cannot do nothing for me, i will do nothing for you!!!!! ofc i can always decide to not mine in a land, and in fact i do.
About the point that miner spend few MU in equipments, then?????? the profession you choice to do is YOUR choice. If hunter profession is expensive you can always move to another one without complain. But what about the loot????? miners can just get ore and ematters, that have a MV (few time a nice MV) and it s all (no more beacon !!!!). Hunters get a lot more in the loot (they can actually) expensive weapons, armors, funny items, esi , tt food stuff etcetc..... so i guess already the situation is balanced.
So just eliminate those taxes for miners and THX

Hunters get a lot more in the loot (they can actually) expensive weapons, armors, funny items, esi , tt food stuff etcetc..... so i guess already the situation is balanced.
So just eliminate those taxes for miners and THX
The majority of hunters would disagree with you on some level. There's just as many skins out there in loot as there are lyst and oil, lol. Similarly, there's just as many towers as there are ESIs out there too. If you don't like mining, why the heck are you doing it in the first place? ;) :)

i love to mine :) also because i did so bad in hunting that i had no choice lol.

The tread is moving away from the main point: more trade on CND, i m sorry for this.

But , like i said , i don t think that tax miners it will increase the presence of miners in a land. I can always mine everywhere without paying taxes (there is no data that the amount/concentration inside and outside lands are different), so i do. For hunting is different because some nice mob spawn are just present in some lands.

Thx for the + rep :) u gifted me, i have a lot of -rep to balance lol

preparing for a new season of oretrading here, did sent stop??? if yes it would be a pleasure for me to slowly grow into his boots

Just have to get this out of my mind.

I was up at CND fapping two society friends on Dasp... I'm not a miner, but anyway I saw some trader standing at CND screaming out "BUYING ORES BEST PRICES ON MARKET" bla bla bla.

I asked for the prices, and it shows that the best prices on market is 102% for iron ingots?

Are you kidding me?

Please, someone rescure CND from scammers. lol

(scammers imo = stealing.... saying they pay best MU for something and then pay the worst possible is stealing to me. :))

I was up at CND fapping two society friends on Dasp... I'm not a miner, but anyway I saw some trader standing at CND screaming out "BUYING ORES BEST PRICES ON MARKET" bla bla bla.

I asked for the prices, and it shows that the best prices on market is 102% for iron ingots?

Are you kidding me?

(scammers imo = stealing.... saying they pay best MU for something and then pay the worst possible is stealing to me. :))

I bet 1ped his first name starts with a capital A. Its like everywhere good business and bad business. Bet on it its not easy to get a business up there running.

probably was local channel instead of trade channel too? If so, maybe you should send some support tickets ;)

probably was local channel instead of trade channel too? If so, maybe you should send some support tickets ;)

I don`t think it`s worth it... we had no trade channel for the most time i was arround and I must say I don`t like the change. However that`s just me ofc and others may very well think different.

I allways ANNOUNCE my offer in local chat once and then switch to trade chat for the "spam"

If there is a shortage of buyers for ores/enmatters on CND it must be because they are too expensive. If the prices are adjusted downwards and you let peopel know then I am sure some people will come up and buy.

No way if CND needs more buyers... Always too many buyers and few who sell since the storage update.

Better loot is the thing

Are you kidding me?

Well m8, have you looked at the recent price on iron ores? 102% for a trader is a deal, thats like -3%, which isnt bad, especially since he/she needs to pay fees going up and down also
Just thought i woudl clarify this :)

First of all Ill touch base on the iron comment.... Iron is usually atm 104-105%... so if it was around 104%, then 102% imo is fine, and if its 105%, 102% is still ok, if I was competitive maybe 103%.... but as someone mentioned it costs 50ped to go up and down, meaning you need to get 1% profit on 5kTT ore/enmatter to pay for travel fee's, anything above if profit.

Back to the OP.... well I use to trade up there, but I found miners already had their favourites or always went to Ionna.... after spendign more time up there and not buying much I decided for the effort... it wasn't worth the time.

The other issue was that people on CND get bigger amounts usually, and naturally expect very tight rates... which makes it even more of a pain for traders IMO... and unless you can fill up volume pretty quickly and then unload pretty quickly you run the risk of rates going down/up... up being good down being bad :D.

Im sure during late late night hours it might be bad for traders... but such is Twin aswell.

Anyways, Id bet theirs enough traders there at the important times.

Anyways, Id bet theirs enough traders there at the important times.

And when would "the important times" be exactly?

when you play?

When I play?

Traders are very scarce on CND when I play through MY DAYTIME hours. I might hit a claim at 10 AM and have no-one to trade it to until 7PM, when the traders start coming back.

As for the % on MU, traders like Ionna are respected and popular to trade with because they have set a standard rate and stick to it, they pay , usually, 3-4% under MU . Some traders have tried to come in but they think cos they are the only ones there that they can make even more profit by offering less. They are the ones that people wont trade with. Hell I've even been offered UNDER TT, cos the trader has to pay for transport and make a profit.

We do need traders during certain hours, but im not getting ripped off so someone else can profit bigger, offer good rates or i will wait for a "real" trader to come on.

i am starting trading today on CND, Control Room.

- I buy Ores, Enmatter, Oils, Hides, Wools, Esis

- I also sell various items i would use on CND: OA103,OA104,OA105,Apis,X1,XR70,BullTec70,CB5, UR125, high tiered troubleshooters -my stock is steadily growing fo fair prices! If you need something just ask me! Every item i carry with me, (all but tp chip and car), can be bought if we can agree on a price. Consider me a fully equiped miner and hunter just asked what you need.

- Clear your claim service for ammo/decay costs only + the option to buy your ressources

- Fap Service with maxed UR125

Try out my services and feel free to add me to your FL.

Last edited:
Guess its also hard for traders to make some profit out of the ores & enmatters mined on CND at these times, the markup is too low.

Actually - the lower the markup - more profit with tighter margin due to lower auction cost.

While I traded up there I had 2.5% profit on trades margin.

Bought ores:
up to 115% with -3% (eg. ganga, lyst, iron)
up to 135% with -4% (eg. zinc)
up to 180% with -5% (eg. blaus, caldo, belk, narc)
180%+ were high end low volume sales which I either didnt take or special negotiation took place.

You are prolly wondering - whoa high markup prices... yea it was like this in 2007/08.

Some examples which I remember like it was yesterday:

Lyst: 109% -+2%
Zinc: 120%+
Belk: 145%+
Caldo: 145%+
Blaus: 140%+
Narc: 175% +-5%

Hehe good ol' days.

I.

Once all the new dome owners get settled I'm sure CND will become a very busy place once again. NEVERDIE should get someone on-board to run the night club up there again.

Menace

Back