Top 10 Miners

Have to mention James Sircus Wolf here.

The knowledge and dedication for mining put him up at top 10 for me.

I disagree. There are areas where you will only find stuff at certain depths and you need the right finder for it. The may mean a beginner finder. Yes, the stuff there probably won't be rare, but you aren't going to find a damn thing looking 800 meters down. Mining is three dimensional. (Unless you believe the time theories).

well the reserch has been done with some k drops and it's clearly shows that in the same area using a finder with deeper asd you get more rares by a certain %.

And as for worst 10 Miners I nominate Legion for chatting about how much he knows and his so awesome mining theory's then complaining about all the money he has lost.

And you really dont seem to read my posts at all. Since you clearly have no idea why i loose my money, which is explained like 500 times on this forum due to ppl like you who cant seem to read properly :)

Have to mention James Sircus Wolf here.

The knowledge and dedication for mining put him up at top 10 for me.

take that times 10 and you have squall :) if someone was and is dedecated to the game its him, and knowledge is so much more then you guys can imageeeeen :D,

i wonder how much of the uber miners out there know stuff like for exemple the chart of the level of find before u add the multiplicator on calypso or cnd, any miner that know it is uber to me since he analysed the system good enough to have learn such thing (still no accurate chart on forum, iam waiting to see it someday), since find ammount arent random and follow a pattern with some impossible number to get ;)

reality is that i skilled myself without chipping, i did way more drop on calypso than cnd, and for sure i would have some stuff to talk about, i dont concider myself as the best miner tho even tho iam still the first miner after all the time i stopped mining hardcore and got to the first spot crafting and know some things i still never heard of on forums so until it does ill wonder at how good people know their stuff.
just thought id post to entertain people with the squall myth a bit :D

my vote goes to analytic

Last edited:
Good post squall, many seem to think uber miner = lot of drops / lot of hofs.

In my opinion, the definition of uber is same as on other professions: Combination of skills, equipment and knowledge

I made a sorta simple chart based on 3.571429 times multiplier in space, I don't have exact data so this is a guesstimate. This is based on 25/100 finds on planet vs 7/100 in space. If you think you have a more accurate number please let me know and ill make a pretty fancy chart.

spacechart.jpg

Recently I had 2 Towers in space by tracking data and heading to space when I thought I had a better chance to hit one im 2/2 in this regard. But the towers I got are no way rare if you compare them to on planet loot.

Gazzurdite Stone 4492 PED Wednesday, June 02, 2010 20:20
Caldorite Stone 4560 PED Sunday, August 08, 2010 04:13

Both times were with oa103. Divided by 3.571429 makes them the same as hitting 1257.75 and 1276.8 respectively on planet with oa103 amps and 419.25 and 425.59 unamped. Both decent rare hits but nothing like hitting 4K unamped in planet.

I can say both times by forcing towers in space doing a more expensive activity then I normally did pushed the system to eat the tt back so it restored my 90% ish overall tt return.

Towers don't mean profit, making more MU then you pay plus enough mu to cover the 10% you pay to MA (Plus la taxes if you mine space or las) leads to profits.

I always say Space is for fun not necessarily profits (though right domes with low mu amps good for skilling and breaking even).

i wonder how much of the uber miners out there know stuff like for exemple the chart of the level of find before u add the multiplicator on calypso or cnd, any miner that know it is uber to me since he analysed the system good enough to have learn such thing (still no accurate chart on forum, iam waiting to see it someday), since find ammount arent random and follow a pattern with some impossible number to get ;)

reality is that i skilled myself without chipping, i did way more drop on calypso than cnd, and for sure i would have some stuff to talk about, i dont concider myself as the best miner tho even tho iam still the first miner after all the time i stopped mining hardcore and got to the first spot crafting and know some things i still never heard of on forums so until it does ill wonder at how good people know their stuff.
just thought id post to entertain people with the squall myth a bit :D

my vote goes to analytic

Remember one thing: The tracker doesn’t say SHIT! Except for who’s mined a lot of minerals or gotten a lot of globals/hofs since 2008, people have been mining for almost 10 years in this game so the tracker can suck something when it comes to grading who’s good and who’s not. The question is… Who has been a persistently good miner during many years?

Entropia Universe or Project Entropia has been here for a while, the ones who are best miners now, might not always have been the best, or have only been the best for a year or a few years. Here is a list that includes many old miners who maybe even was successful for like 5 years, though still many new players here (and old players with crappy memory) doesn’t mention or remember.

I even put aside my beefs and difficulties with some players and here, I give you the best list there is over the best miners that have ever visited calypso, both old and newer miners, and I even add the ones that only bombs CND with big amps which I don’t think is a good way to prove your mining abilities, more like to have a big PED card and luck. Though, I still have a somewhat strange respect for these individuals who drops these many many bombs on CND with the big amps, therefore they deserve a spot on the list too.

I apologize to everyone I forget to mention )because I know I have probably forgotten 10-20 people) and to everyone I misspell or remember the wrong name. Also, some of these people are not active anymore.

This is not a rank with skills or knowledge or persistence, it’s a mixture of all three. Though the best three in all three categories can probably be found here, therefore this is the best list ever produced when it comes to good miners, if you disagree, you just don’t have a clue. ;)

THE LIST (no ranking):

xXSquallXx (the master of bombing with big amps)

Morpheus (which I think the Morpheus mineral is named after)

per strakkan kollebolle (for obvious reasons, first man to achive the skill Miner etc)

Maronelle Analytic Thunder Analina (has mined a looong while, was successful years before CND existed)

Zef Zefram Cochrane (old miner, not very active anymore)

Herbinosh Dendril Rakowski (really impressive Calypso mining past year)

Off Hojlund Trail (old miner and a really good one)

Rokan Tandor Akraton (big CND bomber)

selinico spike (old miner who was maybe #2nd most skilled after strakkan back in the day)

cremilde travolta simplicito (great miner)

Queen Kerrigan of Blades (big CND bomber)

lessa lessa moonchild (old miner not very active anymore)

Una cyberflo Albino (big CND bomber)

Silver di Avlo Silversurfer (old miner whos always been there)

Seamaster (old miner whos always been there)

Skoker Shoe Sverpan (old miner who is still around)

II eye II (good miner whos been in there a long time too)

Popfuzz Poppy Fuzzy (good miner)

ROBIN GRIPPER PLANET (don’t know much about him, but he has mined quite some minerals the past year(s))

Luke Moonbiter Sinclair (good old miner)

Dave Ace Flyster (old miner)

Maris Morse Rubins (old miner)

And I would also like to boost my ego a bit and put myself on the list since I was one of the better miners for several years, and now I’ve made somewhat of a comeback and has in only 16874 bombs and 22139 PEDs spent on amps this year (2010) so far gone more then +10000 PEDs, and I don’t even try that hard. :yay:

FruSnabel FruSnabel FruSnabel (old miner)

I wish also to present this list:

The HOBO list of bad miners:

Legion (the real Legion for me was a guy in Coat Killers when they were the scariest dudes on Calypso, not this guy)

R4ttexx (the mathematical miner who never had any success in 8 years time)

Cheers

Last edited:
I am sorry I don't spend all day reading your post, you post too much junk that its not worth reading over and over since alot of it is repeated every time you post. I am also too busy being a successful miner and helping a few friends and others do well.

Ill no longer nominate you as the worst miner as soon as you realize your theory's don't work. Do you realize every time you push your theory and get others to try it you are really asking them to loose money? You harm people financially in this game trying so hard to prove your system. Also it really bothered me when you wanted people to pay you to learn about your system.

Stop selling snake oil and realize MA needs to get paid and you make profits from other players. Its a rather simple system and your gonna have a really hard time breaking that.

And you really dont seem to read my posts at all. Since you clearly have no idea why i loose my money, which is explained like 500 times on this forum due to ppl like you who cant seem to read properly :)

I made a sorta simple chart based on 3.571429 times multiplier in space, I don't have exact data so this is a guesstimate. This is based on 25/100 finds on planet vs 7/100 in space. If you think you have a more accurate number please let me know and ill make a pretty fancy chart.

spacechart.jpg

Recently I had 2 Towers in space by tracking data and heading to space when I thought I had a better chance to hit one im 2/2 in this regard. But the towers I got are no way rare if you compare them to on planet loot.

Gazzurdite Stone 4492 PED Wednesday, June 02, 2010 20:20
Caldorite Stone 4560 PED Sunday, August 08, 2010 04:13

Both times were with oa103. Divided by 3.571429 makes them the same as hitting 1257.75 and 1276.8 respectively on planet with oa103 amps and 419.25 and 425.59 unamped. Both decent rare hits but nothing like hitting 4K unamped in planet.

I can say both times by forcing towers in space doing a more expensive activity then I normally did pushed the system to eat the tt back so it restored my 90% ish overall tt return.

Towers don't mean profit, making more MU then you pay plus enough mu to cover the 10% you pay to MA (Plus la taxes if you mine space or las) leads to profits.

I always say Space is for fun not necessarily profits (though right domes with low mu amps good for skilling and breaking even).

iam talking about the range of size, as in exemple u cant get something between the 10 -14 pedder and then it goes straight to 30 pedder before amp on ores on calypso u cant have a 20 pedder for exemple.
And it goes that way up to the best finds, a level of find, but a huge hole between some range of find (the higher one) which any miner that been knowing his stuff should have noticed after having a thousand find and being aware of what other get and how amps works, and know why its important to know it too.
Its nothing important but not seeing it on forum since years this chart exist to me as of now makes me wonder about some miners knowledge, since u can actually know exactly what size u can get with a x amp, and what is the best 3 size u can get with exact ped minimum and max ammount on the 3 highest size range.
Its kinda good to know even find size aint random and in relation to the multiplicator.
or the signal of a good respawned field, coz there is good signs and bad signs aswell.And many things i wait to see popping up in there.
and no iam not developping it, im just wondering, how long before we see this on forum "only" :D
And ofc CND has a different range size, and range of finds impossible to get aswell but also got signals and other stuff never been developated here so far that i saw so until i do, id stay skeptic at what people knows, not saying that i know more than other of course but iam yet to see some more interesting things that isnt a theory.

Last edited:
99% of my mining is unamped or oa101 so I don't have many globals on tracker compared to the hundreds of thousands of tracked drops I have done. Amps don't equal bigger profits. In my books just more fun.

Space is for fun and for towers. I also went to space in June to show a friend the difference between on planet and space globals. I can do about twice the drops a day in space and 3200 drops lead to 40 something globals in space with oa103/ma103 combo vs maybe 4 on an avg day on planet. So to me when I compare people on the top mining lists I divide space globals by at least 10 to get similar amount of drops.

Someone who has 400 globals in space in a month has mined about the same as someone who has 40 globals with amps on planet or maybe 4-8 unamped on planet.

Popfuzz Poppy Fuzzy (mostly CND bombing(?))

Oh I know that I call it loot frequency.
It goes like this to me on avg.
1 in 4 drops is a claim
majority of claims are 1-8 times the cost of one drop (unamped ore would be 1-8 peds
1 in 100 is IX-X usually 12-22 peds
1 in 400 is peak loot usually a XII or larger usually 35-45 peds
1 in in 2000-4000 is a 200 times cost of drop or more (usually a 200-400 ped ore hof)
1 in 30-40K is your uber peak loots of 800-1200 times one drop (hard core miners see this once a month or 800-1200 unamped ore or 400-600 unamped enmater)
1 in 5 peak loots is an uber uber 4000 times or more (your 1-2 twice a year mega uber tower etc)

Max loot seems to be 14000 times 1 drop on planet.

You don't see a sizable unamped but you can with oa101 because it shifts the loots by 1.5 times.

Also peak loots seems to go up and down whether your on a hot cycle or not. When your hot it globals instead or may show up a bit more frequent.

Also as a guestimate while mining, I expect about a 50% tt return avg for the normal loots and the peaks determine if I loose, break even or hit tt plus.

For space if you multiply every thing by 3-4 times that is the size of loots you get and how frequent you get them.

iam talking about the range of size, as in exemple u cant get something between the 10 -14 pedder and then it goes straight to 30 pedder before amp on ores on calypso u cant have a 20 pedder for exemple.
And it goes that way up to the best finds, a level of find, but a huge hole between some range of find (the higher one) which any miner that been knowing his stuff should have noticed after having a thousand find and being aware of what other get and how amps works, and know why its important to know it too.
Its nothing important but not seeing it on forum since years this chart exist to me as of now makes me wonder about some miners knowledge, since u can actually know exactly what size u can get with a x amp, and what is the best 3 size u can get with exact ped minimum and max ammount on the 3 highest size range.
Its kinda good to know even find size aint random and in relation to the multiplicator.
or the signal of a good respawned field, coz there is good signs and bad signs aswell.And many things i wait to see popping up in there.
and no iam not developping it, im just wondering, how long before we see this on forum "only" :D
And ofc CND has a different range size, and range of finds impossible to get aswell but also got signals and other stuff never been developated here so far that i saw so until i do, id stay skeptic at what people knows, not saying that i know more than other of course but iam yet to see some more interesting things that isnt a theory.

Last edited:

Lowest ore find unamped on planet is close to 1 ped, lowest on cnd is close to 5 ped, so approximately 5x multiplier.

from my test i came to a 5 multiplier also
(after tax)

Ah, good to have two people come to same conclusion, I will use 5 now when making most of my calculations.

Lowest ore find unamped on planet is close to 1 ped, lowest on cnd is close to 5 ped, so approximately 5x multiplier.

from my test i came to a 5 multiplier also
(after tax)

The best miners imo are the names above mentioned ofc.
There are many good miners, and to be a good miner, you dont have to have huge skills, ofc with activity they willl end up comming.
From the ppl I know, and shared info with
I become a better miner than hunter, and my main profession is hunting ... :scratch2:

I have made mention of this. You can get a find of X in enmatter but not with ore sans amps on the planet.

Always thought it odd.

Gabrielle Minuit Rosenoire, I believe people that know Gabrielle and her setup will think person is greatest miner ingame.

Squall I believe is a great miner too.

It is impossible to say who is greatest miner, its an easy job to do, even the worse skilled ingame or irl could be greatest miner.

imo to be a good or a decent miner you need to know 4 things

1. L ocation of good areas
2. U nderstanding signs you recieve
3. C overing ground efficiently
4. K nowledge of terrain content

:):):)

A family member that works at MA would be nice.

ok i have seen where the conversation has gone to and i appreciate all the feedback.

Honestly there is no real way to determine who is best miner but we all have idea of who we feel is doing the best.

I would sure like to have some time to chat with all miners and discuss what we kow and how we can put soemthig together that makes a lasting difference in the game..

Maybe set something up in game and have a conference of miners. PM me if you are interested.. This is invitation to the best of the best you know who you are now lol

It is impossible to say who is greatest miner, its an easy job to do, even the worse skilled ingame or irl could be greatest miner.

yeah same has hunting, even a retarded knows how to click a mouse to shoot a mob..

I propose this: It can do an event with three runs (1) Miners with same equipment; each one choose its own zone, with 20 bombs must be able to predict in the next bomb if he will obtain a HOF/Global. [amps 105 or lower] (2) Miners must to be able to find in a same zone the greatest amount of a rare mineral (High MU) He can choose its own equipment [number of bombs is the same for each one ] (3) Miners with same equipment and only 300 bombs that can obtain the greatest profit. They can choose its own zones.

The player who win the three runs can be consider as the greatest miner of EU.

Because this can measure the following capabilities:

Knowing how to identify an area on the rise
Knowing how to identify relationships between spots
Knowing what equipment he must used to find what he need to extract
Knowing how to do a smart mining and not only does a gambling game

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
ok i have seen where the conversation has gone to and i appreciate all the feedback.

Honestly there is no real way to determine who is best miner but we all have idea of who we feel is doing the best.

I would sure like to have some time to chat with all miners and discuss what we kow and how we can put soemthig together that makes a lasting difference in the game..

Maybe set something up in game and have a conference of miners. PM me if you are interested.. This is invitation to the best of the best you know who you are now lol

You do realise if mining starts to become too profitable with too many avas MA WILL change the whole system to something even more screwy then it is now and we would all be back to square one but the insiders. Its not like they havent manipulated the entire thing down to almost nothing as it is for all but the most experienced.

They cant give us more loot than they are willing to part with im just hoping to concentrate it to a more organized fellowship of miners. I promise we wont take it all....;)

Oh I know that I call it loot frequency.
It goes like this to me on avg.
1 in 4 drops is a claim
majority of claims are 1-8 times the cost of one drop (unamped ore would be 1-8 peds
1 in 100 is IX-X usually 12-22 peds
1 in 400 is peak loot usually a XII or larger usually 35-45 peds
1 in in 2000-4000 is a 200 times cost of drop or more (usually a 200-400 ped ore hof)
1 in 30-40K is your uber peak loots of 800-1200 times one drop (hard core miners see this once a month or 800-1200 unamped ore or 400-600 unamped enmater)
1 in 5 peak loots is an uber uber 4000 times or more (your 1-2 twice a year mega uber tower etc)

Max loot seems to be 14000 times 1 drop on planet.

Sorry to bring up a dead thread but there is some good info here. Poppy for your 1 in 100 is IX-X (12-22 ped) and your 1 in 400 is peak loots (usually a XII) or larger, 35-45 ped.... is this just strictly speaking ore, or does this work for enmatter too. Or would one have to 1/2 those numbers as enmatter costs half to drop vs ore.

Thx,

Hotei

I'd probably say the usual names like the rest of you guys.

But before VU10 I'd say one very successfull miner would be Are Kozi Insulting. He started with sweating in 2005 ;) Worked his way up, and had 95K lyst ATH a few months back. He regularly profited and withdrew a couple of times during the years if Im not mistaken. Yeah, the ATH was nice, but he said that half of it is gone already, so MA will take it back anyways :) Also he isnt mining as much as he used to, but he sure is(maybe was) over 55, maybe even over 60 LVL (but that was 1 and a half year back - so he probably chipped out a lot of it since) :)

Im not saying hes uber, but he sure is(was) successfull :)
TJ:bandit:

Well i know i have said this once and i will say it again
Strash is the best miner out there.......

can we vote for ourselves?
does that make me full of myself?
lol
i think i have pretty decent mining knowledge :)

anyways GL finding out who is the other top 9
LOL

Gotta have fun in life or it just ends too fast!

this is a question that can't be answered as everyone has a different understanding to what contributes to a top 10 miner ... For me its anyone who mines on OLA 57 for obvious reasons, so Saib Saiber Kills and Pavillion White Black would be my candidates :)

just my 2 cents (worth of spammin :)

Angel

lowest unamped claim i have found on planet is 0.65 pec of niks... multiple times, or 80 pec of erdorium/durulium
with oa-101 it was 1.30 ped of niks ...

I think the top miners should be the ones who figured out how to get more than 100% TT than got banned like my old avatar :laugh: not giving name for obvious reasons. Problem is only those who took advantage of it will know who they are because i doubt anyone else is gonna come out in the open if they are still holding onto their avatar. :mad: Of course its fixed now if anyone else knows what i mean and isnt scared to post in fear of losing there avatar please feel free too. Therefore I nominate the anonymous people who did figure out the system at one point and are too scared to talk about it.

Back