Achievement: Kimmi = Mindforce Harmony

Gratz!

Thanks for confirming the level it unlocks at as this has given me the incentive I need to skill that bit extra and get something not that distant. :)

Congratulations on the unlock.

PS why you trying to hide your other mindforce skills. You should only post the harmony line if you wanted to do that. Now we can still see a couple of the other mf skills.

Gratz big man :yay:

what have got left to unlock now then? seems youve unlocked everything :eek:

ps. show us the other MF skills so we can compare

Big grats, skilling towards that one myself for the moment.
Force Merge ;)

Indeed, Force Merge will take some time. Not even skilling towards it. It will be a skill far out 2011 or even 12, if I ever unlock it.

Just a question, did you chip some too or did you skill natural?

Odd someone that brags about his skills every day would censor them out. :scratch2:

Indeed, Force Merge will take some time. Not even skilling towards it. It will be a skill far out 2011 or even 12, if I ever unlock it.

Gratz, Race you to Force Merge!

/Slupor

Now go and get next one :)

I must say I don't quite understand people who censor their kills like that. Ok, so my public proffesion is still amateur sweatgatherer, but that's something else I think ;)

Anyway, GG, next stop Force Merge!

Welcome to the club, fun skill. The next one seems to be a bit of a stretch, so unless they make MF really useful or interact with other professions so far not much sense in it.

Welcome to the club, fun skill. The next one seems to be a bit of a stretch, so unless they make MF really useful or interact with other professions so far not much sense in it.

They already made it better. I think we can expect some big area of effect damage toys in the future! :D

So PINK and still so skill shy ;)

Thanx everyone! I wont accept any race atm :D

If anyone have a high interest in my skills you can allways ask. :silly2:

Gratz for the new skill.I willbe there soon have 0.85 lvl to go all natural.:)

:eek:holy shitz thatz unbelievable gratz:eek:

Btw..What lvl do i need to get Force Merge nowdays ???

Gratz on the new skill ;)

Back