New Trading Hub

Where would you like the new trading hub of Calypso to be?

• Total voters
Pa is the only right place cose newbe's have it to;)

the trade city should be accessable to the new arrivals, so it should be Port Atlantis imo, but i don't like the place and it's graphically charged with buildings mountains and view over the sea.
It could be any city as long as the teleporter is on the start list of a new player. When you just came in and be said you HAVE to unlock twin peaks tp because it's the only trade city and you try to reach it alone nude without fap nor tp chip...good luck I did it and i don't want to remember how many hours it took me!!

the trade city should be accessable to the new arrivals, so it should be Port Atlantis imo, but i don't like the place and it's graphically charged with buildings mountains and view over the sea.
It could be any city as long as the teleporter is on the start list of a new player. When you just came in and be said you HAVE to unlock twin peaks tp because it's the only trade city and you try to reach it alone nude without fap nor tp chip...good luck I did it and i don't want to remember how many hours it took me!!

It's much easier for newbies to reach cities now because of vehicles. I've shuttled people around a few times for free.

Its only easier if you have the correct firepower to back you up, and the knowledge of what you can outdrive and what you cant :)

Chugs is no good, there's no TP there or anything else for that matter

Chugs is no good, there's no TP there or anything else for that matter

It was a joke. Someone suggested it a couple pages back. :silly2:

Back in the day Fort Argus used to be a trading location also. Why is it not on the list as well?

port atlantis ! ;)

Back in the day Fort Argus used to be a trading location also. Why is it not on the list as well?

It was not suggested before I made the poll

None of the above.

I vote for wherever the crapiest place with a TP is. :)

You forgot to have an option for OTHER....

If they hadn't wrecked them with VU10, I would say either Jason or Troy (Jason was a big pregold hub and Troy shared the "major hub" title with PA from 2003-2004).

For the present though, I would say either PA (due to the fact that it is a city EVERYONE starts off with -OR- Athena because, lets face it, the place is pretty cool despite being pretty much dead to traffic.

Nooooooo stay away from my Argus :laugh: anyway there is no TT nothing outdoors hope they sort that!

K who wants to make a thread 'bring back the old Argus? :D

PA is dead now :)

it used to have a lot of spots you can claim for youself.

Twin Peak still have stairs crates and tons other strange spots and corner..

New trading Hub should have a lot of corners, crates, stair.. a lot of spots for folks to claim

selling crap @ statue , stair, crates

No need for a new trade hub. Twin still fine if you trade near the turrets instead off balcony.

greetingz

It is fine, but something new, produced by the players themself instead of MA would be a great change imho:silly2:

Athena spaceport ^^

I would have said Atlas Haven pre crytopia as it was lush then and had such a good atmosphere, however, now it is ugly, harder to navigate, no indoor terminals in the immediate tp area (I prefer being indoors and it only has outdoor ones very close to the tp) and the traffic is really low.

Thus, I would say Cape Corinth would be the best bet. It looks nice, good atmosphere, more traffic than there was pre crytopia, terminals close. Just an allround good place.

I just think it's a shame that some places lost there charm and atmosphere with cry2, such as Fort Troy, Haven, PA and twins to a certain extent (it feels as if its just hanging on a old reputation, and doesn't have anything exciting to offer anymore)

Melon

I was reading the other suggestions and why they'd be great places. None of the posts could convince me to not vote for Billy's. :)

I haven't been to Billy's for a while, but from what I remember it's fully equipped with terminals, a TP and it even has a PvP-ring there (just in case trading business sucks...).

Unless anything has changed there, I vote for Billy's.

i vote for PA too! When i started it was buzzing with business, i really liked it.

Voted PA partly for nostalgic reasons but mainly to push Athena down the list. Athena is a really atmospheric place to chill out - hustle and bustle has no place there! :wise:

Fort Ithica, because it looks nice and you won't get noob spam like you would in PA.

Athena Spaceport already has the capital looks :)

Back