New Trading Hub

Where would you like the new trading hub of Calypso to be?

• Total voters

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
In another thread here on EF, people were complaining about the bot attacks on Twins because they disrupt P2P trades. Someone had the idea of picking a new trading spot (maybe just temporary) and I decided to make a poll for it. Need some ideas first off, then I'll pop up a poll with your ideas and we'll take a vote.

I'm not saying that this will be the new trading spot, this is kind of for fun. But some people really are annoyed with the bots in Twins. ;)

So post your ideas!

Obviously Cape Corinth, or Athena if they get a Auctioneer up there...

I'd personally vote for Corinth or Atlas Haven

I'm up for less buildings, more scenery...

I submit:
Eos
Limnadian District
Fort Ithica

Athena...Lights makes it great night time :D

I haven't been to Billy's for a while, but from what I remember it's fully equipped with terminals, a TP and it even has a PvP-ring there (just in case trading business sucks...).

Unless anything has changed there, I vote for Billy's.

Athena or Billy's :)

I vote for Corinth - it's a pre-Cry engine busy TP, most ppl have it

I think all traders should stay at Twin! SIMPLE AS :laugh:

I think all traders should stay at Twin! SIMPLE AS :laugh:
But you're pink, this world is and will be Purple

and Corinth is much more Purple then Twin! SIMPLE AS :laugh:

why not port atlantis ?

why not port atlantis ?

PA is perfect in many ways but it might be overwhelming on the newcommers to run into a bustling metropol when the poor guides are trying to chat to them :D

I vote that all screaming street traders go to Chug's hideout

That way those of us that actually spend time in <any given city> dont have to continuously argue with idiots that cant be persuaded to use the tradechannel.

PA is perfect in many ways but it might be overwhelming on the newcommers to run into a bustling metropol when the poor guides are trying to chat to them :D

True, but i kinda like the idea of newcomers seeing some life, personalities... :)

My suggestion is anywhere with a tp close to a outside storage such as shinok or cape c

My suggestion is anywhere with a tp close to a outside storage such as shinok or cape c

Or Atlas Haven or Fort Fury

Tho if we are going to do it we need to stop sugguesting more and more possible places and work together to agree on one single place and make it the trading hub

too late to add a poll?
  1. Corinth
  2. Athena
  3. PA
  4. Shinook
possibly?

Let me try to pop a poll up there. Stay tuned :)

wee first vote :D

But you do know that Chug's Hideout dont have a TP, right?

wee first vote :D

But you do know that Chug's Hideout dont have a TP, right?

Haha yes, but it was suggested. It's more of a joke choice. :)

Or Atlas Haven or Fort Fury

Tho if we are going to do it we need to stop sugguesting more and more possible places and work together to agree on one single place and make it the trading hub

agreed we should just pick one spot. don't matter much to me i rarely use resellers services unless i need to buy small stacks of stuff

Why not two trading hubs?

90% of what I sold i used TT or Auction.
99% of what I buy i used Auction.
But sometime, I went to Twin Peaks and watched the free market.
I think that we must have a second trade hub (in real life we have more than two). This will be good for both: sellers and buyers.
My vote is for Cape Corinth.

I voted for Atlas Haven .

Back