Entropedia new tool powered by EntropiaBay

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
Hello
i m very happy to inform the community that Entropedia and EntropiaBay has started a nice collaboration that, we hope, will give more info to the EU players.
In this first stage, still work in prgress, we realized an integration of a MV graph on Entropedia:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

or
vivo T5L

How you can see it the little graphs are showing the last 50 succesful auctions for the selected items. Still the Peauction value is present too, but you get the Entropiabay value only when the info about an item on peauction are not.....correct.

We hope this can help.

More is coming (i hope :p)

DC

Last edited:
Looks cool. Too bad MA won't give some sort of api to get the realtime data including BOs. As much as they want to promote the RCE and really building businesses within EU you would think they would embrace stuff like this more.

Looks cool. Too bad MA won't give some sort of api to get the realtime data including BOs. As much as they want to promote the RCE and really building businesses within EU you would think they would embrace stuff like this more.[/QUOTE]

That is so true. It's not like it would be difficult to do and I can't think of a single negative.

I like the new integration btw!

thx. Witti was very nice to accept to start a collaboration with us. Also the EntropiaBay webmasters did a nice and fast work. I m very very happy about this.

that's a nice improvement and good job

Great stuff Doc - I look forward to ongoing use of this valuable resource, and like Centech, I wish MA would allow live data to be put to good use.

thx guys....we are still working hard for some more upgrades :)

Thanks to EntropiaBay for providing this data. Currently I have not updated everything on Entropedia yet to work with the new data, but most of it is done so you will probably not notice it. If you find any issues please report them. And any suggestions for improvement are welcome of course.

the tool updating is going better and better, almost all the entropedia database has now this tool :)

uh huh .. nice Doc :D

little bump, now that PeAuction is down maybe someone need it

umm

i see an issue with this software,
it's 3rd party with is agenst the EULA,
i really hope u guys asked MA first.....:eyecrazy:

i see an issue with this software,
it's 3rd party with is agenst the EULA,
i really hope u guys asked MA first.....:eyecrazy:

it s long time that softwares like this are around, so don t warry. Moreover THIS don t interact with any EU file. Thx for your attention :)
DC

Dr. DC,

Have you considered using a moving median price rather than a moving mean price in your graphs? One whacky auction has way too much ability to affect the average price, and often leads to absurdities in the indicated prices. Best would be a weighted average, but that probably requires too much number crunching.

Dr. DC,

Have you considered using a moving median price rather than a moving mean price in your graphs? One whacky auction has way too much ability to affect the average price, and often leads to absurdities in the indicated prices. Best would be a weighted average, but that probably requires too much number crunching.

actually this is already a median and not a media (or i i really hope so, because this was my original idea). What will be the next upgrade is to eliminate the value that are xxx time under or upper the MV for an item. This would eliminate the variation that we get cause of people that .....F%&^*^&(^ with auction.
thx for the input
DC

Back