A few questions regarding LA's

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
Hi everyone. SInce my first days of old Project Entropia, its been a dream of mine to get/manage one LA. But when foind the kind of prices for them, left me only the dream alive, and in this days i was wondering how the LA system is going. If there is a way to rent LA's, cause i've seen lately some LA's abandoned and was looking for more detailed info regarding this, i wouldn't mind to get my hands on a LA that some1 has no time to manage and still keep the ownership.
What i'm looking for, is a way to make some money with this and so keep some LA's alive.
Hoping for some positive info and replys, ty.

As far as i know the LA system is still as it was and with that the prices for one. As to hiring a LA im not sure.

In order to rent LA you should be able to provide collaterial for the LA....

And in case you have cash for collaterial it is better for you to buy LA instead of renting it. You will spend the same effort and mony to make empty LA work, but in case you rented it you will get taxes - renting cost. In case you buy it you will get all taxes for yourself.

In order to rent LA you should be able to provide collaterial for the LA....

And in case you have cash for collaterial it is better for you to buy LA instead of renting it. You will spend the same effort and mony to make empty LA work, but in case you rented it you will get taxes - renting cost. In case you buy it you will get all taxes for yourself.

I see.. i was thinking that with so many new improvements lately, there would be a renting/lending system, making it more afoordabble to do this kind of things. well, maybe someday things get easier :)
ty for the replys.

Back