My car changed my life

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
This is how my car changed things for me.

1. Now when I mine and get a claim close to evil mob I drag it away to turret or water and then return unharmed and extract that claim.
- Less income for MA/FPC since I only consume some oil and in worse case get hit but repairs doesn't cost much more than a peanut or two.

2. Instead of TP to unknown areas I take my car so I can see mobs on radar and avoid them if they mean or just speed through them.
- Before cars I often ended up inside a spawn and had to use ammo/fap/armour to survive.

3. If I see big spawn of mobs I can't take but know isn't faster than my car I speed through them or circumvent
- Before cars I had to tag one at a time and kill to make a passing.

4. When mining and beigg to heavy to run, I take my car instead, especially instead of TPing back to a TP. See no 2 above.

What you see in all this is that cars have made my gameplay cheaper, as in ess income for MA/FPC. I don't like vehicles at all! This is the biggest speed nerf ever in any game existing. Speed is one of the most important things in a MMORPG.

What changes have YOU experienced, what do you feel about them?

I honsetly can say that I dislike them for the reason they made "Agility for money" real.

Me, as a pvp4 miner, i hate vehicles :D

PS. I am sure that i wouldnt hate them if i own one but i dont so, sry :D:D

Just an FYI ... this thread would be a good place to share your thoughts and opinions about vehicles. :D

- Less income for MA/FPC
- use ammo/fap/armour to survive.
- as in less income for MA/FPC.

*Prays MA don't read this post*
:D

I got to say I love cars, was even going to make a post of it... but have not...

I own 4 cars atm 2 valk mk2 , 1 valk mk1 , and one hummer looking one :D

When I hunt ( have not hunted yet , long story) I plan to use the inventory alot so I may stay out longer on hunts instead of getting weighed down too much and having to go back to shop all the time ... their are many benefits to cars, and the are the best thing MA / FPC has ever done..

Your thread dies today so I didn't think it was worth adding anything to it. :D

Fair enough Hon ... I just thought you might also want to add your thoughts to that thread too before it does die, not instead of making a new thread, but it's not necessary. ;) Have fun with your thread, it's always good to hear how our universe affects people. :D

I honsetly can say that I dislike them for the reason they made "Agility for money" real.
I would agree if they cost several hundred PED but they are almost affordable now. They must be, because I'm considering buying one ;) Based on previous experience this means that prices will rise now - they always do when I decide to buy something.

I love vehicles too, cos every time I'm hunting or mining some uber with a vehicle having a train of mobs on his tail makes a detour from his course and brings the mobs to me...

So now I don't have to look for mobs cos I'm sure someone will drive by carrying dozens of mobs, and I don't need to wait 1minute to get to the revival cos I'm sure someone will drive by carrying dozens of mobs!

Driver's License should cost no less than 5kped!

Back