Enjoy the ban, noob

Cobra.. to say uv done it once, or twice is just a joke, u do it on a daily basis out of been pissed off at ppl killing u at rig, so u drag spiders/trox/armax and whatever else u can find... then sit decaying ppls vehicles whilst there trying to kill them..
Yes there own .fault for leaving them spawned... But why train them to the Rig were ppl PK for fun/free instead of the 5 ped costs each time... knowing some of these ppl have k's of peds in armour, and guns ? on the odd visit, iv heard so many people complainin of you mob training over and over... and seen u do it twice myself.

Like ive said earlier, there must be another cobra runing around.

I dont train mobs, and ill say it again...... Mob's at rig blows my fun as well, bcus i cant be sneaky when a mob runs up to me :(

Seriously, ill start using my full name at oil rig as to not be confused perhaps?
and if you dont like me blowing up your cars or decaying your armor by shooting you, well tough luck bud, its PVP so come kill me (try). Catching me is the hardest part :wtg:

Misunderstanding? I can see your frustration, and it really makes sense that theres another Cobra running around doing stupid shit. But i can truthfully say, that I'm at oil rig to just P'k and try to outsmart other players with my tactics :laugh:

Nothing wrong with a Mob train. If ppl cant afford the decay they get when their at the rig from mob trains, and other pvp activites, then they always have the option to leave the rig, and go carebear somewhere else.

Its not someones right to sit at the rig and get no decay or not shot or whatever.

... and the plot thickens :eek:

Will cobra respond to Xcite latest acusations or not? :scratch2:

Stay tunned folks, to find out what will happen next. The Oil Rig Drama will continue after the commercials break.

Oil Rig Drama is proudly brought to you by cars, spiders, armax, atrox and frustrated pk'ers and noobs :laugh:

And who is this mysterious second Cobra? Will he show his true colors? Does he even exist? Was the guy in yellow really an employee of MA? :scratch2:

There are loads of unanswered questions. :popcorn:

From what ive read so far its seems like a kindergarten there,
and that MA ava was their nanny

Ahhhh ... now I know who "Cobra" is that mob trained me OUTSIDE THE PVP ZONE!

I have no problem with mob trains inside PVP -- you takes your chances -- that's what PVP is and what makes it fun. ;)

But IMO intentionally running a mob train into someone, and don't tell me it wasn't intentional because you drove past me three times before the mobs finally hit me instead of you, qualifies you for the :censored: of the month award.

13 pages saying you didn't do anything it kinda makes me wonder :eyecrazy:

And you are making lots of friends pal btw :lolup:

Think this thread are about that MA official showing up at rigg .

This guy has been in game just a few weeks and mobtrains has been here since day one ,

And if a mobtrain is coming , just enjoy the fun , as its very common in game , not just by car and if i were to send a disclaimer to MA everytime i get hit by one i would not have time play the game .

Ps , btw

The rigg isnt Woodstock with flowers in your hand ,
Its pure pvp

Over and Out

[YOUTUBE]1aDgBq2b1g4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fjpEIA2rVt8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BOyjzFX5kYw[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty epic stuff. :)

My dear entropiafriends, for all of u who did not yet see the vids, please check em out. Because..........mobtrains are cool, especially if you are tough enough to PK while dragging 100 mobs behind you. The only thing i can say about that is: R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Star can u please make a few more trains and vids?

Very great vids :) Totally diff game if ye ask me ^^ :laugh:

Found this in my spam, thought I might share it:

Entropia Universe to me

show details 21 Aug (5 days ago)

Hi,

We have received several reports stating that you have been deliberately ruining the Entropia Universe experience for other participants by training mobs to the oil rig. As an experienced Entropia Universe user, you should know that this behaviour is against the Terms of Use.

If this is true we must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and causes unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,
Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

hm another cobra ?

it is u lol ..

same name and soc :lolup:

Hi Jacky,
before you indict someone, just ask the soc, if there are two members with "cobra" as part of their name;), or more than two.

Last edited:

Entropia Universe to me

Hi,

We have received several reports stating that you have been deliberately ruining the Entropia Universe experience for other participants by training mobs to the oil rig. As an experienced Entropia Universe user, you should know that this behaviour is against the Terms of Use.

If this is true we must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and causes unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,

Very interesting...wonder, if Jenna Star Mercury received the same SPAM message.

TwisterBE is a member of Death Unlimited.....the thread written by his socleader dealing with oil rig as topic is very interesting too!

Ty for your comment!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pvp/181381-ruminations-roughshod-rigger.html

Last edited:
this is a topic frequently brought up you should serach for answers in the peviouse posts... my personal opinion is that aslong as mobs trains does not interupt hunting,mining activitys etc and perhaps even occurs in pvp it shouldn't count for shit

no1 can tell me i can't use a damned spider as my choise of weapon in a war zone! it's pvp get used to it and stop crying

rofl,
ty for that post:yay:

I was killed by a spider in that PvP zone this week, sure someone has used it as a weapon............but dunno who....it,s a very fast and effective weapon:D

gratz....no chance to run or hide:)

and everyone, who decides to go there has to be aware of what could happen

Last edited:

Entropia Universe to me

Hi,

Kind regards,

this is one of the reasons i just left calypso and traded it for rocktropia.
pathetic sad management.

but if i have to see this as word by word, then first planet comagny them selves do these things over and over again by placing / spawning mob right on top of me and others.

this anoying habbit is taking my fun away from this game and so what they gonna do about that ?

nothing,

so bye bye calypso.
hello rocktropia.

I had no idea the mobtraining was against the TOU, and I've been (sort of) around a while. Not that I've done it myself, but that's not the point. I can't see how it's a big deal. All I've ever seen it do is keep some of the knob cheeses at the rig from owning it unnecessarily.

As easy as it is to round them up and take them to the rig, you can get rid of them. I've ridden quite a few out of town.

What I guess the real problem is, is the whiners, the sort of ego-maniacs who like to 'take over' the oil-rig, who take any possible opportunity they can to get their childish way and whine to FPC every chance they get.

Even MA never used to pander to these people, so it disappoints me that FPC should now. MA were never known as being particularly reasonable, either :)

Back