Enjoy the ban, noob

Cobra

Guardian
Society
Ice Cold
Cobra
So me and a soc mate have had fun wasting ped and dying at oil rig (its fun trying to sneak in rig)

well, was driving back in after bieng killed (again) and decided to take a SE approach to try and sneak in, or get a few shots off from a new location.

Well, somebody put a ton of mobs there, and it was die or keep going.

next thing i know, i have people saying "add him to the list" and "enjoy the ban, noob"

Not very friendly, and totaly took the fun from running around there and shooting rockets.

If mob training is against rules, why did somebody mob train them off the rig area? ( i know why)

The guy said a official EU avatar was at rig yesterday asking for names of people who mob train there, and that was my second time even going there. first time was with a soc mate on a tp run, and i was bieng shown what it was.

So now im on a list to get banned? :(

If mob training is against rules

only if you do it repetedly, and more tolerated in PvP, if I understood the answers from MA/FPC on this issue from previous times it has been discuss :dunno:

Thing is, LOTS of people mobtrain @ rig, so dunno why you would be any different :scratch2:

why should MA ban those that mob train into the rig and not elsewhere? especially when trains there could be considered a legitimate purpose, distract and introduce stratgey to armour decisions.

i dont beleive they will be banning anyone over this.

some people at the rig can be very precious. its a game, remember?

Soc mate said people are rig are pissy bcus some new soc has been killing there.

That or there pissy i can kill one each time i spawn :D

:yay:

The guy said a official EU avatar was at rig yesterday asking for names of people who mob train there...:(

MA/FPC/whoever must be idiots if they are actually "asking" people for names!!!

Perhaps they where just trying to scare me off is all.... i did get 80 ped in oil :D

Why is that bullshit? I know people who have gotten far more without firing a shot :dunno:

yup. just drive till u see one. and hope you can grab it before the Anareatrox munchs on you :D:laugh:

People have made videos about mobtraining to the rig... they are still playing. I would not worry about it. And I serious doubt MA|FPC would take the names of people on a whim ingame. They have a support department for precisely that issue.

Soc mate said people are rig are pissy bcus some new soc has been killing there.

That or there pissy i can kill one each time i spawn :D

:yay:

Yeah RockStars have been there from what I hear and everyone hates it. So now they're whining about everyone. I wouldn't worry about it. Highly doubt FPC would send an official avatar and request names in public chat. lol Just keep doing your thing and ignore them. If you feel that by threatening you they are preventing you from enjoying the service, then screenie the public chat, time stamp it by pressing "U" before you prnt scrn, and file a support case against them.

And EMW it's very easy to get 80 PED worth of oil now. It spawns all over so it's not like the old days where it only spawned at the rig itself and the biggest gun got it all. Now you have to drive/run around constantly to find it on the ground and it normally comes in 8-15 PED increments. I have picked up oil several times just driving through and it shows up like fruit/stones/dung show up when you're driving.... put er in reverse.. .jump out and pick it up..... wake up at revive. :)

Menace

i'll stick with what i wrote!
not rocket science really, he said its second time he ever went to rig! and he got 80 ped of oil.... not likely!

this was during hydra event.... was empty.

cept for some other dude who loves the taste of marber plasma :D

You have nothing to worry about. As long as you aren't exploiting a bug you are safe.

People bring mob trains in to the rig every day, regulars, even ubers, even members of 'uber' socs, naming no names.

As for an official avatar coming to take names, bullshit. I imagine that MA LOVE mobs trains, the decay they get from them. They wouldn't have surrounded the rig with uber mobs if they didn't want to encourage drama.

Also... anyone who kills defenceless players, then complains at being killed them self is a hypocrite.

I say keep at it, your doing nothing wrong.

Last edited:
You have nothing to worry about. As long as you aren't exploiting a bug you are safe.

People bring mob trains in to the rig every day, regulars, even ubers, even members of uber socs, naming no names.

As for an official avatar coming to take names, bullshit. I imagine the MA LOVE mobs trains, the decay they get from them, they wouldn't have surrounded the rig with uber mobs if they didn't want to encourage drama.

Also... anyone who kills defenceless players, then complains at being killed them self is a hypocrite.

I say keep at it, your doing nothing wrong.

Ill get back to it then!

:wtg:

Thanks alot!

i'll stick with what i wrote!
not rocket science really, he said its second time he ever went to rig! and he got 80 ped of oil.... not likely!

1) "Not likely" is NOT the same thing as "not possible".

2) That is not even the more important issue in this thread, so why keep going on about it? :scratch2:

I personally think all noobs should be banned, mobtraining or not does not make a difference!!!

This is not a game for noobs :mad:

I personally think all noobs should be banned, mobtraining or not does not make a difference!!!

This is not a game for noobs :mad:

:lolup::lolup::lolup: We were ALL noobs once :wise:

So me and a soc mate have had fun wasting ped and dying at oil rig (its fun trying to sneak in rig)

well, was driving back in after bieng killed (again) and decided to take a SE approach to try and sneak in, or get a few shots off from a new location.

Well, somebody put a ton of mobs there, and it was die or keep going.

next thing i know, i have people saying "add him to the list" and "enjoy the ban, noob"

Not very friendly, and totaly took the fun from running around there and shooting rockets.

If mob training is against rules, why did somebody mob train them off the rig area? ( i know why)

The guy said a official EU avatar was at rig yesterday asking for names of people who mob train there, and that was my second time even going there. first time was with a soc mate on a tp run, and i was bieng shown what it was.

So now im on a list to get banned? :(

Take a picture of the conversation and ask support whether that person claiming MA/FPC has done this and that and threatens you with a ban.

Then see what happens... You might be surprised and the other one as well...

hokey dokey. time for oil rig action :D

Btw, cant screen shot... comes out black.

Last edited:
awwwwwwww...... best thing ever.

So i sneak onto rig, and see 5 other avatars with cars just standing by rig talking. I notice a few names from earlier this morning...

i know if i shoot with marber they will see me from laser trail.... and i die instantly.

So im a blp guy (23 woot) and i spawn my valkyrie about mid level of rig, and get in gunner seat with my Ozutsu mounted rifle (beast amp, 18x scope)

I ended up killing 3/5 before i was spotted :boxer:

Im a happy "noob"

awwwwwwww...... best thing ever.

So i sneak onto rig, and see 5 other avatars with cars just standing by rig talking. I notice a few names from earlier this morning...

i know if i shoot with marber they will see me from laser trail.... and i die instantly.

So im a blp guy (23 woot) and i spawn my valkyrie about mid level of rig, and get in gunner seat with my Ozutsu mounted rifle (beast amp, 18x scope)

I ended up killing 3/5 before i was spotted :boxer:

Im a happy "noob"
LOL gratz to you!! :D

yup, all 5 are trying to kill me. drive in to range, shell some ppl, flee, change seats, drive :p

sounds like fun. enjoy

Back