How to add kills/drops?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi... how do I add kills/drops for loot?

AFAIK the only way is by using EUHunter.

Correct, that only works using EU hunter. It is still in beta testing but I think sledge got busy IRL and I kinda lost contact. It sometimes registered the loots of the wrong mob for me, which should be impossible. I am not sure if this was fixed yet.

Link to the tool plz? Will use it permanently if you want me to do it...

Can it register loot for "single person" kills.... o_0 ...

:)
Ill start use it too if developer confirms its working as intended. If many enough starts using this, it will be the best tool / info ever out of a application in EU :yay:

need to be in a team. but can always hunt alone :)

You need to be in a team, but you also need to hunt alone. The tool checks the damage you did and compares it with the HP of the mob you are hunting. If the values match, the loot is registered. If they don't match, the loot is ignored. So when you hunt Proteron and kill a Snarg in between, it won't mess up the results.

I tested it on hunting Hispidus, and killed some Berys in between. Result was that the boards that Berys drop were also registered for the Hispidus. But I am currently not really active in EU and I don't have the time to do proper tests. The last correspondence I had with sledge was:

If you do hunts it would be great if you could enable the damage verification and send me the log + which mob was hunted. This feature needs some more testing and it can't be done with replay tests a i don't get exact times there. So any log will help

And one question - it can be that i misinterpreted the regeneration speed and regeneration time values in the entropedia data.
Could cause the problem...

Another issue could result from regeneration time tracking. Right now there is no cross check if the time can be for real as it depends on the gun and mob hp aswell as the regeneration rate which depends on the time....
This is the most likely reason for that behavior imo

Anyone is welcomed to do some more tests. Specifically what needs to be tested is when you kill two different creatures with large difference in HP, only the loot of one should be registered depending on the settings in EUHunter.

More info on EUHunter can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s/171915-euhunter-tracking-analysis-tool.html

Ok, will start to use it from today on... hope, I can add some more value to Entropedia now.

Me stupid it seems. I instealled the EUHunter, set the dropdowns to what i want to hunt, hit set and start hunting... doesnt work

what do i do wrong?

Will be on RT for a few more days.... tried to add loot manually but the process is a real pain... so if you could tell me how to get EU Hunter working, I could add some value...

Back