Exarosaur page broken

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
As subject says: you can't open the exarosaur page, everything else seems to work fine.

There seem to be a few problems with Entropedia at the moment. I can't get the armour adviser to work, I just get error messages.

I made some structural changes concerning the markup. I am not completely finished yet, some parts still need to be updated. In the meanwhile, any report of nonworking pages are helpful ;).

I made some structural changes concerning the markup. I am not completely finished yet, some parts still need to be updated. In the meanwhile, any report of nonworking pages are helpful ;).

I guess you're talking about adding the Entropiabay graphs (which are really cool btw :)).

I don't see how that would affect the armour adviser though, unless it's to do with markup on L armours. Even if I remove L armours from the list I still can't get it to work. So perhaps this is a separate issue?

The queries I use expect there to be certain column in the database, which I erased. Without any try/catch that will results in total failure. Although I thought I already fixed the armor advisor, so I will take a look at it ;).

Issue with Exa infopage (and others) is fixed. It was caused by items in the loot that were removed from the chart.

And armor advisor should also work again.

Back