Entropia Tracker Team Loot

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
With the update I just finished --- The tracker can now log your team loot.
(It will not send the loot to the central database)

All you need to do is to be in a team, and loot stuff.. Then the "Team loot" will show a nice excell type spreadsheet with all the team members + how much loot they have got.

Features needed for this?
Save as excell, Open old team hunts, send to Entropia Tracker DB... ?..

(You need to restart your Entropia Tracker client for it to download the update)

Edit: Thought id throw in a pic of the window here

teamloot.jpg

Last edited:
If this works it should get a medal! absolutely brilliant.

Just made a quick update to the client - it can now save a team hunt as csv file so you can import it into excel...

:)

Restart your client ppl.. :)

as always great work.

EU hunter does this allready and imho has a better track of loot (has markup too and cost)

curious if it would be possible to throw in a non team option to keep track of all the items you get while solo hunting :) i almost never hunt in teams :cool:

As far as I know EUhunter only does this for you and not your team, but there could have been an update there to that I am not aware of. Nice add on Starfinder :yay:

EU hunter does this allready and imho has a better track of loot (has markup too and cost)

I dont know how it can have a better track of loot... What.. it figures out what the TT value of a "non stackable" item is by ORC'ing and looking at the healthbar?.......

If it "just reads the chat.log" as I do.. I do belive we can offer the exact same functionality...

curious if it would be possible to throw in a non team option to keep track of all the items you get while solo hunting :) i almost never hunt in teams :cool:

Yes.. only thing I would need is your Entropia Universe username + password.. then I can log into "my items" all the time and see which items were just looted...

lol...

If we completely disregard security and the fact that you should NEVER give out such informations to persons like me :)

Why is it that one person can program something so awesome and useful yet the whole team of MA/FPC cant make anything we request?

Find a friend, team up and both go you separate ways and hunt, this way you get the loot in the chat window but can hunt alone.

I will release a new version later today where you can switch between "amount" (as it is now) in the list.. and TT value...

:)

just started using this..

Gotta be honest pretty good to keep track of things and so simple.. now just need decent loot cus seeing negatives is gonna start getting old lol

+rep

great work ,client more and more an mullti tool :yay:

+rep

great work ,client more and more an mullti tool :yay:

+rep

Thats actually what im aiming for... :)

Sure.. there will be specialized tools that can do one thing.... I want ET to be a tool that can do 90% of all the tools out there :)

Find a friend, team up and both go you separate ways and hunt, this way you get the loot in the chat window but can hunt alone.

I've done this but allways have the doubt if it can affect the loot you get. Has anyone made some tests about it?

I dont know how it can have a better track of loot... What.. it figures out what the TT value of a "non stackable" item is by ORC'ing and looking at the healthbar?.......

If it "just reads the chat.log" as I do.. I do belive we can offer the exact same functionality...

what it does is that it logs stuff to entropedia and also get's the markup from there i think. but that's the only diff i guess.

Why is it that one person can program something so awesome and useful yet the whole team of MA/FPC cant make anything we request?

I wonder the same :)

Also what would be kickass is to have the option to upload ones data to ET and then get a nice graph etc, and also put in when you buy stuff and such for and what markup.. AND also put in how much you deposit and you would have kickass check on how much one spends.. or it could save it as a csv etc i guess localy and do the same stuff but just in the client instead of on the site.

what it does is that it logs stuff to entropedia and also get's the markup from there i think. but that's the only diff i guess.

The "problem" is that you then have to specify which mob you are hunting..to log the items to the right mob.. and I dont like too much "manual input".. :)

Also what would be kickass is to have the option to upload ones data to ET and then get a nice graph etc, and also put in when you buy stuff and such for and what markup.. AND also put in how much you deposit and you would have kickass check on how much one spends.. or it could save it as a csv etc i guess localy and do the same stuff but just in the client instead of on the site.

Hehe... How would you show a graph?

if only MA could implement loot listing on chat ( like during team hunts ) for single prson activity, mining and crafting...that could make life so much simple.

Not sure if you've already done this starfinder but does the team client now show TT loot now? :)

Not sure if you've already done this starfinder but does the team client now show TT loot now? :)

The version I have does.... but it isent ready for release yet.. there are some minor bug fixes that needs to be done.. (not related to the team loot thingy)

What does not pay MA does not give them a reason to do it, they are all a bunch of money sucking leeches :)

I still love EU, don't get me wrong.. but after more than 6 years in PE/EU you notice the patters, they care for the money and not the "good features" that would actually bring MORE players to the game....

Thumbs up for you, Starfinder! :thumbup:

No worries mate,

Its a very usefull tool as is, with the TT included it would be awesome :D

GL

Necro .... does this or EU hunter still work ?

Back