ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
I cant believe it actually happened.

I have been mining rocktropia quite a lot along the last year, mostly using my own ma109 taggued at 126%, and today i actually managed to get my first mammooth ever and one of the best find before multiplicator..

Rocktropia +ma109 + mt2000 +range enchancers.

Thats just totally wicked..iam so happy :eek:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

must be the first ath ever on rocktropia too, did i win an extra prize ? :D

Last edited:
damn, thats some crazy shit there mate :eyecrazy:

Big grats! :laugh:

lol you should talk to neverdie I think you do deserve something extra special. Nice find, that'll keep ya going for a while :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::D:cool::D:cool:

XXV :wtg:

WICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKED!

Very nice Gratz:yay:

Grats was waiting for this to be posted

gratz and good luck in the future

impressive :wtg: Gratz

Congratulations :ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :yay:

Huge Gratz Squall ! :wtg:

Big Gratz - Neverdie should buy the next beer. Good publicity for Rocktropia.

Big gratz :wtg:

yay enjoy RT for next +20 days :laugh:

Congratulations :wtg: Finally big one for the most dedicated miner :yay:

i think ND owes u much after years of paying taxes on CND and now first big ass ath on rocktopia :D

Mammoth Gratz
perhaps celebrate by stocking ur shop again :p

Huge Gratz! :yay:

Ofc even the "bests" can get mammoth find...;)

Lol yeah i want to buy a couple domes.. Maybe ill get half the cash.. or maybe i have to buy it from ND then go to his planet and get it back.. either way gratz to successfully advertising rocktropia as a mining spot. Maybe more people will pay the ped to go there.

Honestly this is going to be a tough pill to swallow for a lot of people on one hand you have people whining about the ATHs being too big.. or the days leading up to it we all lose big til someone wins big.

Then there is the side that says well at least a noob didnt find it. No matter how you swing it it looks a bit dubious for MA. Rewards are flowing to those already invested heavily in things that make money. This virtual world does look so much like the one we live in already.

Either way its nice to see the crappy week of mining ended with some kind of fireworks.

Gratz on the much needed ped...

Big Big Gratz.. Very impressive find.

Lol yeah i want to buy a couple domes.. Maybe ill get half the cash.. or maybe i have to buy it from ND then go to his planet and get it back.. either way gratz to successfully advertising rocktropia as a mining spot. Maybe more people will pay the ped to go there.

Honestly this is going to be a tough pill to swallow for a lot of people on one hand you have people whining about the ATHs being too big.. or the days leading up to it we all lose big til someone wins big.

Then there is the side that says well at least a noob didnt find it. No matter how you swing it it looks a bit dubious for MA. Rewards are flowing to those already invested heavily in things that make money. This virtual world does look so much like the one we live in already.

Either way its nice to see the crappy week of mining ended with some kind of fireworks.

Gratz on the much needed ped...

You really don't have a clue, do you... Get back when you have cycled as much as Squall and then you can pose as "mining expert". Untill then i would suggest to better remain silent than to show your ignorance.

I guess another CND dome is coming soon into your pocket :D

BIG GRATZ ;)

huge gz squall, dunno anyone, who deserves it more then you!

Posted via Mobile Device

Back