ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

Base value 11900,1, damn nice for enmatter!!!

Big grats, well deserved :)

OK STOP!

First of all i said grats to Squall in my post. he is a good minier despite it all. I have no ill will towards him. I have ill will to the system.

Did i imply some sort of conspiracy? Yes i did. I have that freedom to speak my mind sorry if it offended some not trying to stomp on a great find. The factors were to obvious not to formulate some kind of dubious plot to reward those investing the most money but that just like real life and not what i envisioned entropia to be. We dont need posterboys of succcess we need enjoyment and progression that suits all that work hard.

Once i got more details on how Squall mined i said to myself it actually falls in line with how i perceive the system to work. If you spend 35k + mining in a short period of time i have learned that if anything youll break even or profit.

For those of you that defended me as a miner i thank you and appreciate it. Lets stay on topic and focus on the nature of this thread. I think its good that RT demonstrated itself as a viable mining destination. I really think it needs to advertise in the global window when loot is found there. How can people know they need to go there?

Sorry to plunge the thread into a flame war in some respects.. When i ATH feel free to express yourself however you like if i post it.

HUGE and very very HUGe

gratz :D

Huge gratz Joe :yay::yay::yay:

One of the most deserved aths in EU :cool:

When I started to play this game in 2007, I remember Joe Jeff name flooded the global chat, it was one of the first things I got used to, in the game :)

Nothing more appropriate for THE gamer in game.

Gratz!

GZ - now i just have the second highest binary find .....

Major gratz!!! Congrats on a great find!!

Grats!

Now get one in hunting too :silly2:

big big gratz on that one :)

Big Gratz ,most deserved :yay::yay:

Now get back to planet and fill that store!!

Gratz m8 well deserved now you can lower the MA 109 price again

Nice ath huge gratz :yay::yay:

ped card

I love your pedcard lol.. i would do anything for 1% of it :D

thx guys for all the gratz again, it was truly an amazing find for me i wish to anyone, and more to people grinding hardcore,I am glad my find was also in a period of mining a lot.

Back