Event: Neconu Slaughter Kick-off! Saturday 4 September, 19:00 – Free entry, 600 PED prizes

Rag

Old Alpha
Society
Perseus
Thierry Rag Of Grimbergen
Entropian Events and HuntingN8 present
NECONU SLAUGHTER KICK-OFF
A Neconu hunting event on OLA-49

Saturday 4 September, 19:00 to 20:30

Join us at the kick-off of the Great Neconu Slaughter event where there are 57k PED worth of items to be won, plus more cash prizes!

OLA-49, Neconu Nation, is located east of Saba Camp TP:

ola-49_map.jpg

The mobs here are Neconu Young-Old.

Entry to this event is free. We’re using the Most Loot rule, so points are scored for each PEC of loot gained.

• 1st prize: 250 PED
  • 2nd prize: 200 PED
  • 3rd prize: 150 PED

Also, entrants of the Kick-off party get an advantage of 5 globals for the Great Neconu Slaughter!

To take part, register at the land marker (19300, 46700) any time before the event begins.

The tax rate for hunting on this land is only 4%.

Neconu at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Neconu

Neconu Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bestiary/77454-neconu.html

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!​

nice count me in. :=

Great Neconu Slaughter has started today! Come join us at the kick off party this Saturday ;)

You can already register at the land marker (19300, 46700)

Posted via Mobile Device

thanks!
Nice website you are running :)

Thank you. We try hard :D

If you organize more events you can just suggest them to us, so we put it in the guide too!

grtz Tissue

45 minutes before the event starts :)

To be clear: entry is free and i get 5 bonus points in the main event just for registering? Also every global i "may" get in this event also counts as point in main event? :)

Just perfect, good luck to everyone ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

To be clear: entry is free and i get 5 bonus points in the main event just for registering? Also every global i "may" get in this event also counts as point in main event? :)

Just perfect, good luck to everyone ;).

Falagor

that is correct :)

Thanks for the kick start ;). It was fun to participate.

Gratz for the winners!

Btw: it was my first event ingame ever ;). And thank you someone for +1 rep that i have got after (of course also my first)

Falagor

Thanks for the kick start ;). It was fun to participate.

Gratz for the winners!

Btw: it was my first event ingame ever ;). And thank you someone for +1 rep that i have got after (of course also my first)

Falagor

I'm happy you enjoyed your first event so much :)
Hopefully i see you again in another event.

Back