Help: "Service Temporarily Blocked"??

Profit

Elite
I am trying to add a new gift card to my account which I have just purchased in order to deposit, however I get this message:
Service temporarily blocked

The service is temporarily blocked. Try again later.
Anyone else getting the same? Am sending a support case asap.

'Temporarily out ... Try again later.'

Why not just give it some time? Support probably tells you the same, and you don't waste their time trying to solve more important things? Just a suggestion.

Why not just give it some time? Support probably tells you the same, and you don't waste their time trying to solve more important things? Just a suggestion.

:scratch2:

So being unable to deposit isn't considered important these days?! :laugh:

Turns out it's an issue with specific gift cards.
Had I not sent a support case, I'd still think that I was in trouble for some reason so to those who said don't send support, can eac :)

:scratch2:

So being unable to deposit isn't considered important these days?! :laugh:

Each and every support guy has a red "Deposit Problem" button glued next to their PC, and if they receive support case on not being able to deposit, they press the button.

It puts the entire support department on full lockdown emergency state, and all of the support guys start working on it until its fixed.

I was going to draw a nice picture with sirens and support people running around with coffee cups but Im too tired :ahh:

Each and every support guy has a red "Deposit Problem" button glued next to their PC, and if they receive support case on not being able to deposit, they press the button.....

:laugh: Oh I know! Tell Daniel that not me :D

30215-eu-software.jpg

Sorry, deposit problem isn't integrated into staff software :p

Thank you :)

Back