Info: CP Points Thread!

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
All Current CP Points are listed below, Event is now over! - So you can redeem your points balance with a 100:1 ratio (points:peds). So if you have 10,000 Points you will get 100 peds. Since the event is over now, you can redeem all your points balance for peds. so 10,514 = 105.14 peds for example. Just give me a PM about redeeming your points or PM me ingame!

Total PEDS given out as CP points: 7,773.57 !!

This thread is for CP Points, :cool:
which are the free points you can earn while hunting at CP. For more info about earning CP points check out Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer monthly event

Listing of all CP points of all registered members will be listed below!
these will be updated at the start of each month
Check it out! sorted: Total CP Points
Check it out! sorted: Alphabetically

Redeeming your Points! - CP Points are to give back some reward to the dedicated Aurli and Kreltin hunters out there! Also it is for those who might not have a shot to win the monthly prizes of 5,000 PED's, but in the long run, still will get something for all their hard work!

picture.php

Total value saved will depend on the current MU of the items at the time of redemption.

Spending Points - This can be done by sending me a PM on forum, or ingame.
Once the free reward has been completed ingame, your points balance will be deducted.

Don't forget - to earn at least 1 global each month on CP to stay registered and to keep your CP Points total.

Last edited:
Listing of CP Points sorted by TOTAL Points!
Last updated: start of December

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Listing of CP Points sorted Alphabetically!
Last updated: start of December

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
If next month I will not got a single global on CP I will loose all points accumulated from globals this month? :scratch2:

If next month I will not got a single global on CP I will loose all points accumulated from globals this month? :scratch2:

Yes, the only requirement to stay on the active leaderboards and keep accumulating free CP Points, is to get at least 1 global in a month.

This is to hopefully keep people going up to CP on a more regular basis :)

If you have enough to redeem, you can do that and not lose many points, and just sign up again in future months since it's always free to register.

Mathias Pipes McCarthy redeemed 25k CP Points!

Took the X1 option. So it was 135% weekly -25% off the MU. and 250 peds off the total. So he got a 390tt X1, for just 179 peds total! that is 347.5 peds!! from 25k CP Points :)

grats to you buzz and all others on cp
:D business looks like its booming up on cp :) maybe one day ill have the skills to put my name up on those charts :yay:

update?

Any chance on updating soon? It's been a month since I was there and not on the points board yet.

oops

Regard that last post.... I messed up the dates. Just do what you do :)

James Warpath Proudstar just cashed in some free CP points, for 100 peds :cool:

Alkesh Summer Vallan Cashed in 10k points to get 100 free peds! :cool:

PM redeemed his 100k Points!!! to get 2 Svempa XT's, and half MU and 500 off each.

total cost would have been 1120tt+437 mu = 1557 peds... but he got it for just 340 peds.
So total the points were worth 1217 Peds FREE!

Thx PM for so much hunting CP :) only Emma peel had more points then you!

Fisk TheDead Fiskus Redeemed 25,000CP Points, and got a discounted Svempa X1, which came out to 308 peds FREE from the CP point earnings :)

Smartiez the december Kreltin Killer :cool: redeemed points balance of 10,514 to get 105.14 peds free :)

Mr. Dropps cashed in 17,009 points to get discounted fap and peds worth 178.60 peds!

Will this continue for 2011, or a new simular event begin ?

nvm fin the answers i was looking for =)

Mrs. Emma Peel, Redeemed 110,644 CP Points! for 1,106.44 PEDS! :cool:

Wufei, Redeemed 16,126 CP Points, for 161.26peds

Nybras Milla McJovo, Redeemed 11,352 for discounted Svempa X1 = 152.52 peds Worth

Larethania, Redeemed 10,958 Points for 109.58 Peds!

Sungam Sun Nosskire redeemed 5,204 CP Points for 52.04 peds

Knuckles redeemed 28,738 CP Points for a discounted XT, for value of 347.50 peds!

add me please, anthony balough inman

Back