Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (aka Imp Fap)

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
A pricecheck on Imp Fap, also known as Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack. EDIT: SOLD!

Thx.

Minken

Last edited:
I think at 100 k i could give a go for one... every ped more makes LA beter purchase :D

I think at 100 k i could give a go for one... every ped more makes LA beter purchase :D

You forgot the "proteron" word somewhere :)

Based on the fact that some don't sell, I'd say 150-160k.
That is just a wild guess ofc.

My wild guess is 120K because i dont find a reason why it should not loose its value like other uber items did.

Personally i wouldnt pay more than 50 K so im out anyway :laugh:.

My wild guess is 120K because i dont find a reason why it should not loose its value like other uber items did.

Personally i wouldnt pay more than 50 K so im out anyway :laugh:.

They did lose a lot of value even at 180k.

I think you will have to pay 150k.... I doubt, someone will sell his below 150k, so even if it's not worth that much (to be discussed)... people who have one will wait for the price raise again and start selling then.

The crysis has hit EU pretty much exactly 6 months after RL, so I personally think, it takes 6 to 12 months from now, until we have a growing economy in EU again.

Means: if you need RL cash, you need to sell now around 100 to 120k, if you want to buy one, you will need to pay around 160k... that's my guess.

Personally I'd take my time selling it and refuse offers below 180k.

Ofc if people want to sell an item in days, then it can be worth whatever.

Mod and Imp fap havent lost a lot of value for the reason that they simply are so good.

Uber guns are challenged by UL sib weapons and L weapons, but there is no challenger for uber faps.

Adj fap has lost a lot of value for the exact reason that there is a lot of good L faps available.

Let's talk some numbers...

With imp fap you can do imp fap service.
You can do in average 6-7 hrs of fap/day with 60ped/hr. The decay is in average 10-12 ped/hr, and on some occasions you do get some tips.

Consider you make this for 5 days a week, 52 weeks/year, that is 260 days.

That is 7*260=1820 hrs.
That is 109200 ped/year you can get from other players from your fap service alone, not including tips. Decay will be like 2-3k ped maybe. So is over 100k ped/ year proffit, making some skills and paying for the fap.

Ofc, those numbers are there only in case you are uber lazy and you don't want to fap too much, because you can have 20-30% more out of that.

I would say that in 2 years of fapping you have over 200k ped and one imp fap for free... And some paramedic skills. Not that many, because of the lower decay, but you would be surprised how much skill one can make out of fap service...

For a hunter, it is a huge advantage to have an imp fap, because it is the most imbalanced item in game, except for mod, ofc. It expands your level to something you could not do without such an item. You have acces to mobs you would not touch in any other way. Except paying a fapper, but that, again, will outline the value of the fap.

The difference from a fap and a land is that with the fap, you will work for the money, but with the land, you can wait for money to come to you and do nothing. Huge advantage for fap....
Then again, how many lands can make 10k$ proffit/year? Not counting proteron/TI/NEA and lands that are clear more expensive than a fap...

In reality, most lands that make any kind of proffit will need you to put a lot of effort in promoting them, spend money in events, time in checking screens or contacting people, or doing other type of work. Maybe easier, but you get no skills and also you may not even get the same profit in a year as with an imp fap.

For those reasons, I think that anyone selling for 150k is a very desperate man. Because is clear that the item is worth for real 200k ped, but because of the lack of ped on the market it will go for around 180k or so. But IMO 180k is already low.

You can not compare the imp fap with the other items in game, simply because it is so imbalanced. It is a game changer. The advantage you get by having the imp fap is so huge, that none of the people who have it are willing to let it go cheap. Because they know what those numbers mean from experience.

When using the fap you see its real power. Who never had such a fap will see it just like an different fap, a little better and more eco. But this fap has way more advantages than just the fact that is eco. For a hunter, it would be gold even if it would be 25 pec/click instead of 2.

So, in my opinion, if you sell for lower than 180k you make a big mistake.

Prices may/will go down, but the fap has a good reason for that price tag. Do not forget it. All other items that lost the value had valid reasons to lose that value. Like limited weapon competition, UL stronger items, XT at 120%, martial (L) almost TT food and so on. That makes all weapons and armors lose a lot of value. L faps are no competition for imp fap even when the user of L fap is level 100+ paramedic. So, again, why would imp fap lose its value?

180k is a great price for an Imp Fap, considering it's fallen down from around 350k.
The major factors that contributed to its previous price were Landgrabs, but I guess the system hasn't been implemented yet.

But, for a real full time hunter an Imp Fap or a Mod Fap is a must have. It's just that people have no idea how much their L faps contribute to the overall ped drain.

I'd love to know what the price for an Imp would be when more planets come online, and all this good gear would spread throughout the universe even more.
So, an Imp healing service will become more rare and more attractive, as BlackHawk mentioned.

Let's talk some numbers...

With imp fap you can do imp fap service.
You can do in average 6-7 hrs of fap/day with 60ped/hr. The decay is in average 10-12 ped/hr, and on some occasions you do get some tips.

Consider you make this for 5 days a week, 52 weeks/year, that is 260 days.

That is 7*260=1820 hrs.
That is 109200 ped/year you can get from other players from your fap service alone, not including tips. Decay will be like 2-3k ped maybe. So is over 100k ped/ year proffit, making some skills and paying for the fap.

Ofc, those numbers are there only in case you are uber lazy and you don't want to fap too much, because you can have 20-30% more out of that.

I would say that in 2 years of fapping you have over 200k ped and one imp fap for free... And some paramedic skills. Not that many, because of the lower decay, but you would be surprised how much skill one can make out of fap service...

For a hunter, it is a huge advantage to have an imp fap, because it is the most imbalanced item in game, except for mod, ofc. It expands your level to something you could not do without such an item. You have acces to mobs you would not touch in any other way. Except paying a fapper, but that, again, will outline the value of the fap.

The difference from a fap and a land is that with the fap, you will work for the money, but with the land, you can wait for money to come to you and do nothing. Huge advantage for fap....
Then again, how many lands can make 10k$ proffit/year? Not counting proteron/TI/NEA and lands that are clear more expensive than a fap...

In reality, most lands that make any kind of proffit will need you to put a lot of effort in promoting them, spend money in events, time in checking screens or contacting people, or doing other type of work. Maybe easier, but you get no skills and also you may not even get the same profit in a year as with an imp fap.

For those reasons, I think that anyone selling for 150k is a very desperate man. Because is clear that the item is worth for real 200k ped, but because of the lack of ped on the market it will go for around 180k or so. But IMO 180k is already low.

You can not compare the imp fap with the other items in game, simply because it is so imbalanced. It is a game changer. The advantage you get by having the imp fap is so huge, that none of the people who have it are willing to let it go cheap. Because they know what those numbers mean from experience.

When using the fap you see its real power. Who never had such a fap will see it just like an different fap, a little better and more eco. But this fap has way more advantages than just the fact that is eco. For a hunter, it would be gold even if it would be 25 pec/click instead of 2.

So, in my opinion, if you sell for lower than 180k you make a big mistake.

Prices may/will go down, but the fap has a good reason for that price tag. Do not forget it. All other items that lost the value had valid reasons to lose that value. Like limited weapon competition, UL stronger items, XT at 120%, martial (L) almost TT food and so on. That makes all weapons and armors lose a lot of value. L faps are no competition for imp fap even when the user of L fap is level 100+ paramedic. So, again, why would imp fap lose its value?

You can write what essay or poem you want about impfap, or do what numbers you want. Telling people only a fool would sell below 180k is wrong. What do you know about things will come in future.
This is and allways will be a pure 'supply and demand' world. Because of resession IRL everything is going down. Some things more then others. Market will keep going down as long as IRL markets/employment goes down.

You can speculate on prices, one year from now. Saying it may go up, but again that is market controlled, IRL. :)

If I bought an imp fap for 18k U.S. would I make that back in a couple years by being able to kill bigger mobs? Or is the only way to make the money back to sit there staring at a computer screen for $6/hr? I can cut grass for about $20/hr which involves a 1k PED investment on a lawnmower. Why invest 180k PED to make $6/hr?

Please discuss this point and re-assess the value of these uber items.

Menace

That is 7*260=1820 hrs.
That is 109200 ped/year you can get from other players from your fap service alone, not including tips.
..Ofc, those numbers are there only in case you are uber lazy

Uber lazy? 1820 hours a year is a normal fulltime job for me

Furthermore how do you want to ask more than 50 ped/hour if another guy do it at that rate?

I would enjoy to make a living with fulltime fapping but unfortunately at my country somebody who waste his hours at 50Ped/hour must be a very desperate man

I think an imp fap is worth 200k easily. The problem is the general economic downturn and MA. Anybody in game with a spare 200k already has an imp/mod/something similar. Very few people irl have a spare 200k, and anybody irl that has a spare 200k would be very reluctant to deposit it in now. MA is on very unstable ground. Only enough liquid assets to cover 20% of the tt in game means a small rush on withdrawing could easily bankrupt them. Not something I would even consider investing.

180k ped gets me 100 months of real life health insurance premiums, that's 8+ years. Now that's a healing expense I can justify. :rolleyes:

I'd say the current price is 175K and dropping.

When they're down to 100K PED I may actually think about getting one.

Never underestimate the power of FED's printing press, they'll get us some liquidity. :)

First of all, the idea that ppl sit in line next to BlackHawk to be fapped by his wonderful fap it's just a big pile of :bs: That's why manuel was staying for hours in row at Akmuul shouting for mod fap service and was even willing to negotiate his price with me? :laugh:

The fap is without a doubt useful. Most of the advantages have been already outlined in this thread.
- Low decay
- High heal interval
- Easy to be maxed
- You can hunt with very low defensive costs a wide range of mobs
- you can even hunt big mobs with armors with low protection if your dps and evader/dodger/hp allows you that
- you can do healing service

Al in all is a great item to have, just like other items in RL. It has a great profit potential, but as with most such items in EU it requires a lot of time to be invested in it and quite a bit of skills as well to turn it into a profitable item. Otherwise it's just an expensive cool item that you have it in inventory and that might loose it's value anytime now due to RL crisis.

Fact is that you can profit in EU even without imp/mod fap. The question now is: Is it worth investing 180k ped in the fap if you don't have the other hunting gear required to use it at it's full potential?

Let's take BlackHawk as example. Since he sold his MM and bought his imp fap he's no longer nr. 1 hunter of the month. He tried some hardcore osseocolum back when they were introduced after VU10, but I heard he lost quite a bit on them with XT and imp fap. Now his trying all sorts of combinations like healer, hunter for hire, splitting hunting costs with Mercury while fapping him, trying to trade the fap for different hunting setups.
All in all it's clear that something changed in his game style since he traded MM for the fap.

If someone who was for more then a year in a row the number one hunter of a month with MM and shortly after trading MM for imp fap has reduced a lot his activity, this raise some questions for me as a hunter and a person who's seriously thinking in investing in such an item in the near future. Is it really worth investing such a high amount of ped in imp fap if you don't have the rest of the hunting gear to match it. Apparently just having skills won't help either.

At the moment there's quite a few imp faps on market and ppl don't have that much cash willing to spare. This is the reason why price is stagnating. Fact is that if some of the owners will be getting desperate they will try to sell for lower. Once that precedence has been established the price will decrease and so on

Let's take BlackHawk as example. Since he sold his MM and bought his imp fap he's no longer nr. 1 hunter of the month. He tried some hardcore osseocolum back when they were introduced after VU10, but I heard he lost quite a bit on them with XT and imp fap. Now his trying all sorts of combinations like healer, hunter for hire, splitting hunting costs with Mercury while fapping him, trying to trade the fap for different hunting setups.
All in all it's clear that something changed in his game style since he traded MM for the fap.

Is clear you make comments about my activity without having any clue what is what, and also implying that what happened was because of having fap, and here you are wrong. If you care to know, on osseo, on SGA I lost like 40k ped with maxed mod merc because I did not owned a fap at that time. The reason I moved to fap was the fact that I wanted those big mobs to be in my reach, and they are now.
Right after I moved from MM to imp fap I was able to kill warlock solo, with XT, and I looted 2 plates 8a SGA right there. If I would have had the imp fap instead of MM in the entire SGA, I would have farmed warlock for plated and BB and other mobs and the outcome would have been different. But without imp fap I could not do it.
Truth is that having imp fap can push a normal player in reach of some mobs that are profitable to hunt.
Mulaak'f
Scip
sumima
globster
CP.

That is because it will increase significantly the base DPS you have with whatever weapon. And if you have a weapon in CB26 class or better, you will do great.

Truth is that at this time, in EU, a fap is the only clean money maker in game. For a hunter is a money saver. If you choose to be a fapper, is a huge market out there. More often than not, you will have people using you if you choose to do fap service and are serious about doing it.

If I bought an imp fap for 18k U.S. would I make that back in a couple years by being able to kill bigger mobs? Or is the only way to make the money back to sit there staring at a computer screen for $6/hr? I can cut grass for about $20/hr which involves a 1k PED investment on a lawnmower. Why invest 180k PED to make $6/hr?

Please discuss this point and re-assess the value of these uber items.

Menace

It is not the same thing. In this game, if you are online long enough, anything is just grinding, so hunting, fapping or whatever else is eventually same thing. For some is actually fun to do that. You are welcomed to go and cut as much grass as you like.

More than that, you can profit by hunting more than what you make from fapping. The problem is that you need a much higher investment and higher turnover.

Anyway, imp fap is the item that has a clear way of having it payed back for itself in a reasonable amount of time and not needing any extra money to make more money.

There are hunting combos that can be profitable, but you count on loot system and in rotating more money. Imp fap is safe.

What I like is that there are faps on market. Owners know they are worth what they are worth. There are many who want to buy faps. But they "know" they will go down in price. So they decide to wait until someone desperate will sell. And they want to buy knowing themselves the value of the imp fap and knowing that is a great deal to have one.

My advice to any imp fap owner... unless you house goes down IRL and need the money and have no other choice... don't sell it for lower than 180k. That is too low already.

Short and direct...
Impfap max 100k, maybe just 75-80k
Modfap max 250k, prolly just 180k
Adj fap max 35k, prolly just 30k

Short and direct...

Be interesting to see if either of the Imp or Mod sell for that low, as its a v. large decrease of the max price from 2008/9.

put it on auction at tt + 0 with buyout at 200K! :laugh:

that's one way to find out! :lolup:

Last edited:
Short and direct...

Actually adj fap has been under 30k for quite some time. Last one sold for 22k if i'm not mistaken.

I would deposit the cash into game if I could buy one for bellow 99k ped

lets say the mark up will not drop and rise during 1year on the fap and here is time to sell I estimated with current Value I put onto the fap.

I think its worth at tops 140k ped, and it would be on EF selling section for
6months+ before it is sold.

120k ped and it would sell within 3 months on EF selling section,.

0 > 99k ped sell within a month.

consider, mark up on imp fap keeps dropping everyday,.

consider, mark up on imp fap keeps dropping everyday,.

Imp fap markup is not dropping every day. There are many faps for sale on auction, but none of the sellers seem to go as low as you expect. Even if that means not selling the fap. So if the fap is out for sell for 180k and is not selling and the seller will not lower the price, if someone is willing to pay, let's say 175k for it, I consider that the owner decided to pay 180k himself to keep the fap, because that is the real value of that item. And as long as the owners of the fap keep their items, the value will hold, no matter what the general opinion about in game is about what the price should be.

A long time ago the mod fap went 35K and people then told that it was the right price.

A while ago the imp fap went 230K and people told that it was the right price.

A year ago I bought an Imk2 for 195K and people told me it was the right price, even a bit cheap

A while ago Frank said that in the long run, the high requirements for the L faps would make sense

A few month from here the price will be different ...

Conclusion ... Whatever the price is, it is right :yay:

(sorry, felt like adding some fun too here)

Back