Boy hunts warlocks in a russian movie 2010

HADESHEIM!!!! .. that was like 2007 ?

lol

wow very interesting, Entropia gets mentioned so little outside gamers community (and often placed in negative light) that this is actually an achievment ))

p.s. except for when they sell "expensive virtual property" :p

looks like bot war 08/09 at hades

since there were the first legionaires

:laugh: translation please

Tough guys (90% of russian movies now days are about some criminal activity) ask the boy if internet is working. boy is saying something like "you cant play entropia without decent connection".. then boys father (old man) asked him to help the bad guys. Guy sais "i'm not helping gangsters, dad - be a man", then bad guys said "dont be rude with your father, we're not bad guys - just getting the truth out to the public". Then tough guys told the boy to do what they asked..

Last edited:
W.
T.
F.

That's freaking amazing. Hmm did Pham make a movie? xD

PS. Whats the title of the movie??

WOW

just imagine, maybe your avatar is an movie celebrity :D

That is joda

Nice find :) Thanks for posting :)

Why was this moved here.. is it a hoax? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a really good look at the computercreen ;)
I think someone wants to trick us.

Am I right i think, well find out urself :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

great movie btw lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, why was it moved in here ?

people should see this, here it'll be too well hidden, a possible hoax ? i doubt it.

(my former socmate posted it btw :p)

nice find

great movie btw lol.

Ok I have looked at the sceenie and I have watched the utube over and over and over.... I dont see it :ahh: I R Noob please tell me what I should have been looking for? PM me if you dont wana state in this thread, But please put me out of my misery :ahh:

This tiny clip reminds me of prisoner. Could some one post the film title pls?

Woot nice find!! :yay:

great movie btw lol.

that is not a hoax

I watched this movie myself on russian channel 1 (i am in LA) it had some sweedish company as part of producers.

there was a lot more about entropia, for example when cops got to talk to the badguys over the internet camera the bad guys put little hogglo figure in fron of the camera to represent them :)

lol wtf that is awesome if its real. i want more info!

The boy is playing without the UI to hide the avatar information.

This amazes me.. MA will hype the stupidist frigging little thing with 10 press releases.. but EU is in an actual movie, and they don't say anything..

PS its totally real.. I found a trailer on a real movie trailer site and sure enough you see a second of EU and also see a hogglo statue on the kids desk.

Last edited:
Why was this moved here.. is it a hoax? :(

yea, why was it moved in here ?

To my knowledge, this is NOT a hoax. This is authentic. Eu was shown in this movie.

You guys know I'm allergic to leaving threads in the "General Discussion" section. This section seemed the best choice.

As Centech mentioned, MA seems to have missed the "look at us" news releases, and this didn't seem like a good one to move into the Entropia Universe Press section anyway.

Hey its a Russian movie...be glad thay used EU and not AW in that scene.

Back