Today i got a sick feeling

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Having blasted away at cp for days with nothing really nice to show for it, today i logged in again to keep chasing the big one. Only to see a guy with no recorded aurli globals in past month, had come and taken s 28k loot.

More power to him, but i was really dishearted, i dont claim to have been cheated or claim that anyone promised me anything else, just im not happy with it, seems unfair to people who do thier best to keep at it......

I know for sure ill get by, i havnt lost faith, just first time i actually ended at the short end of the stick .....

Dude if you see this, grats, and please do post a screnshot of loot........

Oh and i logged out and wont be spending anything today, simply to much frustration to enjoy it......

such is entropia... keep at it.. shoot enough eventually you might get it.

Only to see a guy with no recorded aurli globals in past month, had come and taken s 28k loot.

maybe he has been hunting aurli a lot without globals and the system evened it out? :dunno:

cant really comment on the fairness without ALL info

well i know how you feel.
Did a 500 ped craftingrun (simple 1 conductors).

And ending with 98 ped return its just not right.
And see some globals on conductors and a hof lol yeah my peds.

But just keep faith, one day whe will hit the big one :yay:

So GL and lets hoffing (some day ;))

Greetz

I feel sorry for you Ron. A 20% return on 500 PED is pretty downheartening. Hopefully a HoF is preparing itself for you.

Many ppl know how it feels. Don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of my last trip to Vegas...spent $80 on a slot machine. Was up $15 at one point, then over the next 60 minutes eventually lost all $95 back to the machine. Then this lady sits down. Puts in a buck. Hits the button. And wins $200...

It was disappointing. However, that's how things work. The next day, I still played the slots and had fun.

Had this "sick feeling" the last 4 weeks, was planning on a bigger deposit but won't do it....

Lost a shitload the last weeks :(

I'm in same slump .. ped card is totally bled dry. Very discouraging since the missions started.

Well someone has to prop up the economy and for now its you. Tomorrow or next week it will be someone elses turn.

I know how you feel, but Im just getting desensitised to it now.

My loot doesnt suck too badly, just gets my goat sometimes when the guy next to me gets a big hof,not sure its even jealousy, I just feel a bit let down Ive grinded away for a week (on CP)...and feel I deserve it..if that makes sense :scratch2:

seems unfair to people who do thier best to keep at it......

The wheel knows nothing about fairness. It just spins.

coolclips_wb022372.gif

What you deserve and what you get is two separeted things in this game :D

Well Hally i feel your pain hihi.
I killed round about 110 K troxies after the VU in which the shit health regen was introduced. I never hit the 20 k one.
I saw noobs hitting the big one with just 3 globals before. Thats EU.
Its all about luck ( the big ones ) and nothing else. Your efford isnt rewarded at all in general in here. Get used to it.
If you are frustrated to much take a break. Dont deposit for a while.
If much more people would do this the morons finally would change the system to something better. But as long people are to addicted and deposit again and again nothing will ever change for good.

maybe he has been hunting aurli a lot without globals and the system evened it out? :dunno:

cant really comment on the fairness without ALL info

Politically correctness is nice sometimes, but don't exagerate :p

You just can't hardcore aurlis with no swirles. It doesn't happen.

Lootius giveth and Lootius taketh away... :broke:

Well its the downside of "even" (Dont get me wrong here, read on) loot distribution. Every killed aurli has the same chance of giving the big hit, and eventually these kind of things can and will happen.

It sucks for those who camp mobs without luck, but the day big hits start to go only for those who hunt 24/7 it will be a sad day.

FPC/MA/Anyone can deny it, but the one and only thing that keeps EU going is gambling. If there were no big hits and real money involved I doubt this game would be still going with so little actual content.

Having blasted away at cp for days with nothing really nice to show for it, today i logged in again to keep chasing the big one. Only to see a guy with no recorded aurli globals in past month, had come and taken s 28k loot.

More power to him, but i was really dishearted, i dont claim to have been cheated or claim that anyone promised me anything else, just im not happy with it, seems unfair to people who do thier best to keep at it......

I know for sure ill get by, i havnt lost faith, just first time i actually ended at the short end of the stick .....

Dude if you see this, grats, and please do post a screnshot of loot........

Oh and i logged out and wont be spending anything today, simply to much frustration to enjoy it......

i am curious to what else this guy has done other than hunt aluri. what if all loss and gains are connected?

kosmos

The sad reality is, that most expect to hit big sooner or later, and when they dont they feel betrayed by MA.

I have spent way more $$ here then what I afford, in hopes of big loots but its useleless. Atm I try to play small and just have fun.

I admit everytime I seee a noob hitting big it sucks, it really sucks but theres nothing you can do about it, its dynamics at its best.

Also, it is random.

Not in the actualy meaning of random, generally when someone says "random" when discussing about loot theories, more accurate term would be "unpredictable".

Had this "sick feeling" the last 4 weeks, was planning on a bigger deposit but won't do it....

Lost a shitload the last weeks :(

Ive had this "sick feeling" for 5 years now (the first 3 years I did good. The last 3 have been real bad :)), and I dont think I will ever get the "BIG one"!

I say: Dont play Entropia just for the possibility to get the big hit! You probebly wont, and if you will get the big hit, you will surely lose what you earn in short time! Just keep playing because its fun to play! Just play for the fun of it (if you think its fun). If you want to make money, study something useful Irl and get a work! That will pay you off much better! :)

/Hotte

I say: Dont play Entropia just for the possibility to get the big hit!
/Hotte

I agree with this fully. This is one of my points, people expect to hit big, and in most of cases they dont

I think everyone who has camped a mob for over a couple of weeks has experienced this.

C'est la vie.

I think MA is afraid to change their loot equation to something better for the average user. :scratch2:

Fear of exploits, costs, bugs and so on.

Agreed. The loot swings on something that costs 5 ped or more to kill is bound to get you a 50 ped loot in a pretty short amount of time. At least within the time where a 28k loot would compensate for any losses on that mob.

i am curious to what else this guy has done other than hunt aluri. what if all loss and gains are connected?

It would be interesting to see, but this loot definitely falls into the unusual, big mulitplier, uber loot category. I tend to believe those loots are more randomized. There may be other factors involved with determining who gets it, and when it pops, but not likely anything to do with an individual's ped loss or where their current return average is.

This one was probably just right place, right time... I have a feeling that type of system exists here AS WELL as a system that tries to maintain an average return.

I think everyone who has camped a mob for over a couple of weeks has experienced this.

C'est la vie.

It reminds me my eviscerator camping.

And yeah, last couple of weeks.. meeh.. year were awfull except for that lucky shot in february in a team of 6 and a half :D.

I agree with this fully. This is one of my points, people expect to hit big, and in most of cases they dont

When I was a noob I expected every kill to be a big loot but I was addicted at the time ;)

All I expect from a game now is some fun and right now EU isn't. I don't want to grind through the missions (achievements in any other game). I don't want to lose all my ped in a few days. An item in loot everynow and then is nice but looting low MU L weapons soon becomes boring.

I've looted A10x's (1-4), guns and armor I could upgrade to or sell to other players who needed it. Now most people will just get the oils and skins that few players want anymore. Players frustrations are born from that fact that MA moved all the gear players could upgrade to up the mob levels or removed them entirely to compensate for the increased skill they've given us with the L sib and skill events of the past.

Best thing anyone can say is if EU is getting to you get out before it drives you nuts.

Agree. And, that's where the conspiracy theories begin. Is there a "real" player that gets it? Or is it a fake for publicity?

LOL :laugh: Some joke and some honest question marks. ? You never know and I have not ask myself the question for a long time since. Because, I will never get any answer. ;)

Politically correctness is nice sometimes, but don't exagerate :p

Logged in anyways, killed now 128 aurlies today, not even a global, but atleast im now closer to getting 5k done, and i truly still expect to be compensated well

It reminds me my eviscerator camping.

And yeah, last couple of weeks.. meeh.. year were awfull except for that lucky shot in february in a team of 6 and a half :D.

What the bloody hell do you mean by six and a HALF???

Back