Lets Give John Capital a break!

What do you think of John

• Hey John, thanks for all the hard work

Votes: 151 69.9%
  • Hey John, thanks, but **** I disagree

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • I can't believe you locked the thread

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Wait Wait, I didnt get to see the drama before you locked it.

Votes: 72 33.3%

• Total voters

Emerald

Provider
Society
Tax Collectors
Emma Emerald Abbadon
Hey EU folks. John has a job that few of us would want or dare to take on, bein a moderator on the forum. Sometimes he must feel like he is trying to herd cats. There are too many of you bright, witty and well, yes... anal folk out there. LOL

So folks lets give John a break and let him know we appreciate all the hard work, even if we disagree with some of the things he says or the decisions he makes. He is one of the major players in keeping this forum going and it is sure not a job I would want.

Let's give John a break!
Let's give me a break!
Let's give the poor beggar in the street a break!

Yes, millions of people deserve a break now and then, even you.

:yay:

PS: This post may be a direct hint that authorities are the least likely to deserve a break.

phhhttttt and bah :rolleyes:

You forgot to put the option :

Vote JC for president :yay:

give JC a break? I think he can buy his own Kit-kat!

Posted via Mobile Device

I vote that MA hire John to help out Hanne!

*tosses John a kit kat bar*

did i miss something hehe

Reactions: Wed
Seems i missed the point of this thread, since when was anyone giving john a hard time? :scratch2:

What's the point of this thread?
Do you really think it will have any impact on anything, or are you simply farming EFD?
If anything, this thread should be closed therefore you're creating more work for John, not less.
Aaaah... :ahh:

If I had to mod this forum I'd develop a permanent twitch, an even shorter fuse, and stop reading the forum altogether ;)

I couldn't imagine volunteering to read flame wars all the way through.

?

Who's John?

but whoever moderates this mess should be thanked!:eyecrazy:

But upsetting the forum mods is one of the highlights of my day!

What ever happened with the rilort/sumah scam anyway?

See, I just did it!

Emma, my queen, please remove your lips from John's back-side ;)

Yes he is nuts for volunteering to mod a forum. Im sure he does what he is suposed to be doing regardless of the times I think he uses preferential treatment to a certain few. (parents called it selective hearing.. in this case selective reading) But I cant give credit nor kudos for teh perpetuation of censorship in the name of the almighty ped.

But EU is EU and EF follows its ways to the very core.

JC IS ON BREAK!!!

SPAM THE FORUM!!!

oh wait... someone already doing it atm... or is it him so ppl feel like we missing him doing is job finally?

:yay: smell the fish :silly2:

Emma, my queen, please remove your lips from John's back-side ;)

I can See that Sam wants a Turn there Emma.... Poor John.
:lolup::lolup::lolup:

All joking aside. He does deserve Many thanks for keeping this Forum Civil. Lets face it.

There are Many many other forums that are Nothing but the social septic sewers of Internet. Filled with filth and garbage from the pit they think of as their Minds. Which belong to those Very Disgustingly Disturbed individuals.

Keep up the Great work John and to the Rest of you Mods.. Swab the Poop Deck will Ya. in other words keep up the Good Work. we know its a Headache.

give JC a break? I think he can buy his own Kit-kat!

Posted via Mobile Device

Kit Kat - Psychopath Code for Scissors.
Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar - Psychopath Code for Lorena Bobit every man in EU with scissors.

I know you got those Rusty Scissors set aside just for John don't You. Don't Deny your Plans Woman. They've been Found out & You've Been Exposed.

Kit Kat - Psychopath Code for Scissors.
Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar - Psychopath Code for Lorena Bobit every man in EU with scissors.

I know you got those Rusty Scissors set aside just for John don't You. Don't Deny your Plans Woman. They've been Found out & You've Been Exposed.

Umm Green Tea KIT KAT's anyone???? ;)

*yes.. they are GREEN!!! gah..

Sure beeing a mod is alot of work... but its not like there isnt 100 ppl behind him ready to take his place when he cant do it anymore.... just like it is in real life... with every job...

to be honest what I think should be done is that 711 or NeoMaven or whatever his name is these days, should take a bit more interest in his own money making forum and either start moderating himself or appoint a second moderator.

Sure John does a great job, but I think it might be a to big of a job and it is always good to be able to ask a fellow moderator what to do with a thread or post.

But my first point is actually more important it has been weeks (months maybe) since anyone has heard anything from Neo (just take a look at the senior members thread (link)). Nothing is happening on the front page (link).

I more and more get the feeling he turned this into a profitable forum and bailed out to make a new one somewhere else.

I think he should give US a break and stop locking every second thread here, on the forums. (Was a bit too harsh though... :laugh:)

No bad blood.

I think some times everyone here needs to take a break. We are all to wound up sometimes... so serious.. wouldn't hurt to clown around a bit, it is what I plan to do... Literally. :)

Back