Anyone selling their OLA?

Salty Grimyth

Dominant
Society
I Dunno Why
Grimyth Salty qq
I have some great ideas and people in my society who want to do some events. Anyhow I am actively looking for someone who is selling their OLA and would appreciate a PM to discuss price and or terms!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Grimyth Salty qq

Rapture of Rebellion -=RoR=-

uhm just check ingame auction?.... Or did you mean just get the LA for a few events? Then u got the right link allready or try atrax beach.

Was looking for some events, but may need to actually purchase one. I have it posted in the For Sale / Wanted area as far as a purchase. This is more geared towards possible event area.

Thanks for helping me clarify!

Grim~
-=RoR=-

EFD....

since you seem so sincere!

Greetings,

Some details regarding Structure of the event/revenue model would go best if it is a short term role you are looking at.

Or else , if you have the cash then just buy it :) Its easier

Good Luck!

Divinity

... some LA in selling as can see ingame or other places ...
most of ppls whos sell their LA not check simple forums

... some LA in selling as can see ingame or other places ...
most of ppls whos sell their LA not check simple forums

Simple forums?

The biggest and smalest landowners use EF diligantly both for PR and sales, where did you get the information that they dont :scratch2:

Simple forums?

The biggest and smalest landowners use EF diligantly both for PR and sales, where did you get the information that they dont :scratch2:

I meant all forums not only EF .. lot of ppl NOT USE ANY forums not said they not see ef only ... lot of ppl do only ingame things:laugh: why think someone if he/she read a forum all ppl will ? .. check how many ppl regged in eu ( ask MA , & ask any eu based forums how many DIFFERENT ppl s read them time by time . . .

I meant all forums not only EF .. lot of ppl NOT USE ANY forums not said they not see ef only ... lot of ppl do only ingame things:laugh: why think someone if he/she read a forum all ppl will ? .. check how many ppl regged in eu ( ask MA , & ask any eu based forums how many DIFFERENT ppl s read them time by time . . .

But you were refering to land owners and i see most of them active here on EF. This wasn't a question of the player base only about landowners.

About 10%. But i'm sure 100% of the land owners check/post in EF.

LA owners maybe better use forums

yes tru , maybe LA owners lil better use forums than others but I think lot of them not use to communicate-sell

as know/think ef was the 1st or in the beginner eu forums, todays lot of forums exist & think about international not klan/country based forums :)

& really frustrating if need a forum which to use , I mean if someone need communicate whith players I regged only here but sometimes read posts on other sites too, but if someone wanna use all forums . . . well its cost lot of time :D :eyecrazy:

Getting in contact with owners of any LA is best through finding the owner of the LA (check the marker) and contacting through PM. However, believe it or not, even this has not worked. I have gotten 3 different people to respond and it seems its a situation of selling the LA for a lot more than its worth. To do an event at this point seems to be out of the question.

In the near future we will just purchase a LA should one come at a respectable price. By respectable we are not looking to pay 300k ped for an LA that has no Port or services.. I mean "REALLY".:rolleyes:

If there are any Serious owners out there contact me here Pm or in game. If I am not around You can also speak too Lilac ;) as an initial point of contact.

Grim~
-=RoR=-

Good luck finding a cheap LA.. The real estate bubble has burst but most LA owners are too stubborn to sell for a reasonable price and will hold onto it with the pipedream that prices will recover. Hard to blame them I guess when people spent $40k for something that is practically worthless now.

One for sale on auction for 160k BO

Good luck finding a cheap LA.. The real estate bubble has burst but most LA owners are too stubborn to sell for a reasonable price and will hold onto it with the pipedream that prices will recover. Hard to blame them I guess when people spent $40k for something that is practically worthless now.

Maybe some people don't sell because the price they get for it isn't in proportion with the income it generates and they rather have the daily income instead.

I'm also aware that the selling price of almost everything including LAs has gone down. But as a Land owner myself I also can say that although the selling 'value' has gone down, the income stayed steady the past 4 years, and I rather rate a LA to the income it generates rather than what the 'market' say.

So maybe that is the you cant do a bargain like on a uber armor of weapon for a OLA and has nothing to do with stubbornness, but just with simple math?

Generating an average of 10$ -20$ a day = 3650$ - 7300$ a year = "something practically worthless" ?
Great sell all these worthless LA deeds to me for 10000 US$ :yay:

Maybe some people don't sell because the price they get for it isn't in proportion with the income it generates and they rather have the daily income instead.

I'm also aware that the selling price of almost everything including LAs has gone down. But as a Land owner myself I also can say that although the selling 'value' has gone down, the income stayed steady the past 4 years, and I rather rate a LA to the income it generates rather than what the 'market' say.

So maybe that is the you cant do a bargain like on a uber armor of weapon for a OLA and has nothing to do with stubbornness, but just with simple math?

Generating an average of 10$ -20$ a day = 3650$ - 7300$ a year = "something practically worthless" ?

Totally agree with you. Players that don’t own LA always talk about how stubborn we owners are and when they offer to buy an area the offer like 6 months income for it.

The La may have been overpriced at some time, and that’s when I got mine, but still I think it was worth every pec…

Before selling them to Dr. Droom, please contact me first :D

agree with Drdoom and Tirinor. LA not sufered much from so called "crysis". In fact owning uber gear like imk2 or mod fap or shadow ,will not bring u any incomes without aranging lot of time. Even then, profit is not sure.

LA, even worse one,just giving u free peds everyday with no additional expenses. There is no other thing in this universe wchich can do that. So some ppl estimations about LA value are not supported with even basic knowledge about them.

There is however one week in a year when u can clearly see how much LA is worth. It is week in december when MA/FPC is seeling new lands. Last time that was performed LA went for 120 K peds average.

Value of Land Area is relative.

Small box in the middle of nowhere with no mobs and only lyst is pretty worthless.

But if you buy it, put some good DNA in it, maybe buy teleporter for it, market it and make events, you got yourself a good LA.

Same goes to every profession in EU, if you do it right you will make money

Grimyth has wanted to buy a Land Area for quite some time now, and I hope it works out for him :) I trust he can do something great with it that the community will enjoy and benefit from.

The Ideas are over flowing, Im just hoping that everyone gets into the new forums.. Sooner than later :wtg:

Grim~

Back