EU World Boxing Championships - Draw, Results and Schedule

yea

see you in ring :wtg:

:yay:

oh no no no no. Is it too late to sign up?

I was away from EU for sometime and totally forgot about this event.

I was so looking forward to this :(

Yes much too late, except for those who have 220+ HP who can still join the Super Heavyweight class.

I've posted a draft schedule for the weekend in post 3.

Please check the schedule to see if your match time has been posted. Bear in mind that some people may need to play two matches, while some won't have a match scheduled yet.

More matches will be added as I confirm them.

I've posted a draft schedule for the weekend in post 3.

Please check the schedule to see if your match time has been posted. Bear in mind that some people may need to play two matches, while some won't have a match scheduled yet.

More matches will be added as I confirm them.

I don't see my match.

9. James Sircus Wolf (Freelancer) v Teeghan Tee Mitexi (Ouroboros)

Didn't know if this was due to this match being unscheduled so far, but thought I would just make sure.

:boxer:

I don't see my match.

9. James Sircus Wolf (Freelancer) v Teeghan Tee Mitexi (Ouroboros)

:boxer:

That's because Sircus hasn't given me his times yet.

SIRCUS GIVE ME YOUR TIMES!

And anyone else who hasn't :)

blah blah blah...I am such a cool guy...blah blah blah

Did you ever think about that maybe you go my post wrong?

I was not attacking anyone, don't worry.

Oleg and me are fine, he doesn't need you to protect him from teh evul maneating Limnea :rolleyes:

Oh and you are not doing him good with going on with this...but well, if it makes you happy feel free to comment again so we go on like this and the tournament won't be discussed in this thread...you smartie!

15:00-16:00
26. KingNobody NoWay NoHow (Skillin' Villains) v Larkin Snipes Smith (Brainstormers)

:boxer::boxer::boxer:

EDIT: I'm sending you a PM Oleg!! Just realized something about this Saturday :(

That's because Sircus hasn't given me his times yet.

SIRCUS GIVE ME YOUR TIMES!

And anyone else who hasn't :)

Okay, thanks, Oleg! I'll go back to waiting nervously for my match. :shots:

Tyvm Oleg for rescheduling my match for Sunday! I really appreciate it!

hohoho!

Its a shame i missed the draft. But good job, cant wait for a first fight!!!!!

1. Pecka ecka Martinek (Ex Cons) v Mere of azu (ATL Athalantes)

come on Mere of azu > just tell oleg your availability so i can kick your ass :D

EDIT: And im ofcourse looking forward to see matches of Nebu, Mike Masters and some others good pkers :)

the time is ok with me but I need to know when was that daylight savings hour change thingy? just so I know if I'm gmt+3 or gmt+2 :)

i see that many contestants gets free progression to next round
i could understand one due to odd number, but why so many gets free ticket?
could you explain it to me in case i missed some info about it?

the time is ok with me but I need to know when was that daylight savings hour change thingy? just so I know if I'm gmt+3 or gmt+2 :)

I have no idea, you'll have to work that one yourself :D

i see that many contestants gets free progression to next round
i could understand one due to odd number, but why so many gets free ticket?
could you explain it to me in case i missed some info about it?

It's all down to the number of entrants. The idea is that after the first round we need to get down to a number that works nicely in a knockout format, i.e. 8, 16 or 32.

So for example in Flyweight we have 48 entrants, which means 16 people automatically progress and the remaining 32 fight a match, meaning that 16 people get knocked out, leaving us with a total of 32 for Round 2.

I've updated the schedule again and also added details of the Super Heavyweight draw which is as follows:

1. Migor Mice Oth (Art of War) v James Jimmy Stryker (Warants)
2. Neo The Famous Trader Sharp (Art of War) v Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow (Warants)
3. Darth Skippie Boobie (Universe United) v ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED (cK Coat Killers)
4. Hugh Hugh Willose (Dark Knights) v Warants Skalman Skalmansson (Warants)

How about this one?

14. AL Aca Killmore (Federation of Free Wanderers) v AeroV v47 Zer0 (Entropia Directory)

my times were in the confirmation reply.

I don't see my match :(

11. Mark Rufen Power (TAO) v kyrra vipere gallois (Bellone Vesta)
You will be going down!!! I don't like fighting or hitting girls but I can make an exception that evening :D kidding. But I'm not gonna take it easy on you :silly2:.

wooohooo

^^

have fun @ all​

Hey Oleg.. I am having trouble with this forum as its too hard to navigate and hurts my eyes.... Can you update things on Ep for me too? Cheers :)

^^

have fun @ all​

Looks like it's you and me for our first round :) Don't pay attention to the schedule saying saturday... our round is really on sunday!!

You will be going down!!! I don't like fighting or hitting girls but I can make an exception that evening :D kidding. But I'm not gonna take it easy on you :silly2:.

beware girls :D
they can also hit hard.

(we must speak gently with me because I'm from France and I speak poorly.)
thank translation Gogol

How about this one?

14. AL Aca Killmore (Federation of Free Wanderers) v AeroV v47 Zer0 (Entropia Directory)

my times were in the confirmation reply.

Yours were but your opponents weren't. If he keeps failing to respond my messages then he'll forfeit the match.

Hey Oleg.. I am having trouble with this forum as its too hard to navigate and hurts my eyes.... Can you update things on Ep for me too? Cheers :)

It's all on EP too :)

If Oleg's OK with it then...

I'd like to announce unofficial warmup between 10:00 and 12:00 MA time at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld, both Saturday and Sunday. People who do not particiapte are also welcome.

You OK with that Oleg?

EDIT: Oleg approved, so let's roll :)

Last edited:

And schedule times are Calypso time right?

Also, the rules link in the OP doesn't work for me

Kylie.

I'd like to announce unofficial warmup between 10:00 and 12:00 MA time at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld, both Saturday and Sunday. People who do not particiapte are also welcome.

You OK with that Oleg?

I'm down for some warm up on Sunday morning :wtg:

You OK with that Oleg?

Sounds like a good plan :)

And schedule times are Calypso time right?

Also, the rules link in the OP doesn't work for me

Kylie.

Yes all times are Calypso time.

The forum switch screwed up all internal forum links, I'll get it fixed. The one Cat posted should work :)

Back