• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaotic85

Guardian
Society
Aussie Entropians
Kryto, KaoticFaith, Rarman.
Hello All,

Ah well I think you all know what I'm about to whine, (Wine) about :laugh: and I didn't look to see if there was a post on this already, so if there is I'm re-stating that post. :rolleyes:

Zapp, Zapp, Zapp still no blood, why is there NO gore in this 18+ game that we all love so much, I believe that we would love it even more if we all seen blood on our screens even drippin down it, blood splatter :yay::D:yay:

Okay I'm going to put a poll on this as to see how many people would love to see some BLOOD!!!

Vote Yes if you want to see Blood.:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Also please post your thoughts on the Bloody lack of gore.

Thank you all for reading. :)

Last edited:
All Blood was drained from living organics back in the 25th and a half century when they found diseases and genetic defects were being passed thru the revival process when revive terminal went live during the first robot rebellions.

The drained liquids were actually weaponised as this made the bots rust faster and had amazing properties to draw in agressive animals inadvertantly to help destroy the bots.

I dont know if you have done any dancing in your under wear but look at the male anatomy when doing the "sexy" dance. Every one was cut down to a little nubber to promote equality and therefore lack of jelousy and penis envy amongst the male population which in turn led to peace and harmony and a massive spike in lesbianism.

Today we all have the perfect anatomy as driven by the advetisement wars in the early 27th century on earth celebrating the first stopping of the robot rebellion. Fat people, old people, anerexic people, mentally incapacitaed people, and all addictions were geneticly removed to further peace and harmony in an effort to just plain get along. Which explains why the BEER shipment is STILL NOT HERE!! After a revival of the Xfire wars that originated from violent games promoted over the internet follwing the advertisement wars some perfectionist promoted legislation that Ugly was now illegal EVERYWHERE. This made having Gore in our lives a crime punishable by banishment to farmville for rehabiltation.

Hope this clears up some of the history for our perfect world where everything we do is scritpted and dictated by a panel of psycholgists in a forigen country.

I wouldn't mind some gore but I also would like the option to turn it off.

btw back in the day i hear there was blood along with nudity but ma decided to got the family friendly route i guess.

All Blood was drained from living organics back in the 25th and a half century when they found diseases and genetic defects were being passed thru the revival process when revive terminal went live during the first robot rebellions.

The drained liquids were actually weaponised as this made the bots rust faster and had amazing properties to draw in agressive animals inadvertantly to help destroy the bots.

I dont know if you have done any dancing in your under wear but look at the male anatomy when doing the "sexy" dance. Every one was cut down to a little nubber to promote equality and therefore lack of jelousy and penis envy amongst the male population which in turn led to peace and harmony and a massive spike in lesbianism.

Today we all have the perfect anatomy as driven by the advetisement wars in the early 27th century on earth celebrating the first stopping of the robot rebellion. Fat people, old people, anerexic people, mentally incapacitaed people, and all addictions were geneticly removed to further peace and harmony in an effort to just plain get along. Which explains why the BEER shipment is STILL NOT HERE!! After a revival of the Xfire wars that originated from violent games promoted over the internet follwing the advertisement wars some perfectionist promoted legislation that Ugly was now illegal EVERYWHERE. This made having Gore in our lives a crime punishable by banishment to farmville for rehabiltation.

Hope this clears up some of the history for our perfect world where everything we do is scritpted and dictated by a panel of psycholgists in a forigen country.

Lol great explanation :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Gore...

Hello All,

Ah well I think you all know what I'm about to whine, (Wine) about :laugh: and I didn't look to see if there was a post on this already, so if there is I'm re-stating that post. :rolleyes:

Zapp, Zapp, Zapp still no blood, why is there NO gore in this 18+ game that we all love so much, I believe that we would love it even more if we all seen blood on our screens even drippin down it, blood splatter :yay::D:yay:

Okay I'm going to put a poll on this as to see how many people would love to see some BLOOD!!!

I personally did not experience it in the original Project Entropia, but I have been told there was blood, gore and carnage. But MA listened to the cry of a few people who did not like it and it was removed.

But I have to agree that in a game where you use a gun and kill things, it sure could be a bit more realistic. All MA has to do is have an options screen that turns it on or off as a user setting. That would satisfy both extreems.

Hey at the same time why not put windows in buildings that we can shoot out! Then MA can charge a repair fee to those that vandalize... haha

Cheers.

i say NO to the "family friendly" BS!!!! :yay:

Rofl, I'll have some of what he/she is on :D

I dont know what the hell your are talking bout?:yay:i am an asshole

Last edited:
Rofl, I'll have some of what he/she is on :D

prob pain meds :)

nice explanation there Trina seeya ingame mate lol

I personally did not experience it in the original Project Entropia, but I have been told there was blood, gore and carnage. But MA listened to the cry of a few people who did not like it and it was removed.

But I have to agree that in a game where you use a gun and kill things, it sure could be a bit more realistic. All MA has to do is have an options screen that turns it on or off as a user setting. That would satisfy both extreems.

Hey at the same time why not put windows in buildings that we can shoot out! Then MA can charge a repair fee to those that vandalize... haha

Cheers.

I never played befor the VU11 I'm really new lol.

But bingo to the option in in menu to turn gore on and off, thank you.:D

And I think if more people 'wine' about not having blood, we way have a chance to see some :wtg::wtg:

Hahahah @ Destroyable environment, but it would kinda suck if u owen the building that is, lucky i dont :laugh:

i say NO to the "family friendly" BS!!!! :yay:

I totally agree, and a family game from my knowledge is MA15+ or PG not 18+

Why is there a 18+ on this game if there is no sexual reference's or any gore???

Ahh, I love "Wine" Roflmao Glug, gulg glug......:laugh:

Very thorougher explanation. Good to know but I'd still like to see some type of gore, who wants to live in a prefect world anyway.:laugh:

Thank for the story tho, is good to know some background of Calypso.:D I've read some but not all of it yet off the EU website that is.

Last edited:
prob pain meds :)

nice explanation there Trina seeya ingame mate lol

Spot on..Tizanadine, time released Tramadol and the ocassional Oxy if life sucks too badly.

Start ringin the bells agin with the craftin yer over due for a big one.

Blood in video games is illegal in some countries, and blood also creates lag I guess? :dunno:

EDIT: Besides, lasers specifically would actually burn wounds shut again and therefore not produce so much blood :D

No need really if you ask me..

Don't need blood. It's good like it is now.

Hi, I do not think Mindark sees Entropia Universe as an 18+ game.

Special notice for minors (young people under the age of 18)

If you are under the age of 13 please notice that CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY NOT CREATE EN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE ACCOUNT NOR PARTICIPATE IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. Accordingly MindArk does not knowingly or intentionally collect, maintain or disclose personal information from minors under this age.

If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 years and wish to participate in Entropia Universe, please note that YOU NEED THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN BEFORE YOU CREATE YOU ENTROPIA UNIVERSE ACCOUNT OR PROVIDE MINDARK WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. When you get your Entropia Universe account ensure never to disclose your personal information online, such as your real name or address, to anyone

http://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/privacypolicy.xml

The option to turn it on and off, would be nice. ;)

Tip: If you want blood and gore ? Turn on the news.

Fat people, old people, anorexic people, mentally incapacitated people, and all addictions were genetically removed to further peace and harmony in an effort to just plain get along.

Most scary about this part is, that there are people in RL that want this for real, including selection on IQ. :(

Last edited:
PROJECT ENTROPIA VERSION UPDATE 6.1
Blood spatters removed
The blood spatters
when hitting creatures is removed. This should enhance client
performance. Also, in some countries, the visualization of blood is
forbidden. In the future more options will be available on this matter

REMOVED to enhance performance ........
Laser sight Dot removed to enhance performance ......

loong loong time ago all this works and lag wasnt that great

now we got CE2 ... blood and LS DOT +Gore is inside
but MA chose better turn oFF for all cause somewhere is not allowed....

i know its not allowed to change EU instalation .....
.... but there stuff is HERE only turned OFF :)mad:)

unfortunately too much CE2 features are OFF

my post from Make EU18+
technicaly

client options chceck country log in yes/ no

18+ content contact support ID whit photo and age

dont know how many sec it takes to get county ping info and verify whit database of restricted countries

youngsters will be safe
18+ will get their content
and restricted counties goverments will be pleased that MA upholds their Laws

and all can be happy

but its easier to turn off for all

Use a few PED to buy some ketchup and squirt it on your screen!

I wish I could share thus with you
:yay:

I am talking about 80S music
Rock:yay:

PROJECT ENTROPIA VERSION UPDATE 6.1
Blood spatters removed
The blood spatters
when hitting creatures is removed. This should enhance client
performance. Also, in some countries, the visualization of blood is
forbidden. In the future more options will be available on this matter

REMOVED to enhance performance ........
Laser sight Dot removed to enhance performance ......

loong loong time ago all this works and lag wasnt that great

now we got CE2 ... blood and LS DOT +Gore is inside
but MA chose better turn oFF for all cause somewhere is not allowed....

i know its not allowed to change EU instalation .....
.... but there stuff is HERE only turned OFF :)mad:)

unfortunately too much CE2 features are OFF

my post from Make EU18+
technicaly

client options chceck country log in yes/ no

18+ content contact support ID whit photo and age

dont know how many sec it takes to get county ping info and verify whit database of restricted countries

youngsters will be safe
18+ will get their content
and restricted counties goverments will be pleased that MA upholds their Laws

and all can be happy

but its easier to turn off for all

well screenshoot is not 18+ feature , or forbiden in any country , yet it still turned off ...
we never had screen shoot in EU , and all engine MA used to make EU had screen shoot feature build in...

I wonder if MA is efraid of those feature due to security leak , or , if they are not abel to code the action button to use them...

Hello All,

I think your thread is a pussy thread

Meet me in real lifetimegame and i show you what i mean.

I think your thread is a pussy thread

Meet me in real lifetimegame and i show you what i mean.

If you have lost 40K then when ´can talk

This thread is not newbiees

why waste time of useless stuff like blood when there are so many things thats havent been fixed yet...

the should use the time for the old stuff instead :rolleyes:

If you have lost 40K then when ´can talk

This thread is not newbiees

so if you have not lost over 40k peds in game then your a pussy? :scratch2:

good thing ive lost over 50k peds then :ahh:

why waste time of useless stuff like blood when there are so many things thats havent been fixed yet...

Agrees with Brumle as is over a year now and so much core content is still missing - sad - and how many threads exist already about the missing items only to ignored by MA.....

I somehow agree with you , but you have to think that many things are cryengine built in feature , so , they do waste much time of MA team.

Exemple , making screen shoot possible is a very very very low amount of work , because they just have to create 1 button...everything is already made in cryengine...

Why we have vehicle allready ? because it was in cryengine, MA didnt have to make it...all job was done.

Same for blood...MA just need to set some variable like "blodd=1;" and its finish,we have blood.

Fact is , MA can put like 10 feature for the game that many player want , with like 1 week of job of 1 employe,when all old system like makup , taming ...will take many many weeks of job of 2 diferent team...Its far from beehing same man power needed...

Why not first , just enable and test all built in cryengine feature ?
It would make a big step for EU , and this for very low man power consuption...

It like buying a total new car with all option , but yet , still mouve windows handy , or not start clim , or just not plug the GPS ,and taking wrench to start motor so you dont use batery...its just plain sally non sence.

I believe that we would love it even more if we all seen blood on our screens even drippin down it, blood splatter :yay::D:yay:

To be honest: NO
I mean ofc I would allways turn blood off for performance improvements... but even apart from that point I don`t like the idea in general. This is because it will make MA work on some useless feature for a long time and in the end many ppl would turn it down anyway. IMHO if MA follows the idea the OP gave them they will waste time once again. Hell MA has a scaring trend to pick ideas out of this forum these days...

Back