200 Ped Merp Festival Week On OLA42 East

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Greetings Entropians,

As promised I shall keep the land abuzz with new and varied competitions and challenges.

For the second week I bring to you the

MERP FESTIVAL WEEK

TIME

Event Begins : 2010-09-20 00:00:00
Event Ends : 2010-09-27 00:00:00​

Event Venue - OLA 42 EAST

EVENT MOB : MERPS Alpha+​

RULES

Screenshot of the global/hof with the following details​

Date/Time Stamp (u)
Global/HoF Message in Chat Window
Coordinates in Chat Window (p)

Screenshot is to be posted within 24hrs of your global/HoF

REWARD

Highest Global : 100 peds
Highest Total ( Globals) : 100 peds

Last edited:
Winners List

Winner Highest Global : Mooncazz = 111 ped

Winner of Highest Total : Mooncazz = 111 ped

Last edited:
Globals - hofs on merps ? Did the 16600 pieces without a global- hof.
Hopefully you got a winner :)

sounds cool.... cleaning me masher and on my way :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

There was one on the land yesterday with very few hunters there. So i would presume it should get better with more trying. I am positive i will have one. Time shall tell the rest ^^

sounds cool.... cleaning me masher and on my way :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thanks skunk. Looking forward to your entries :) Mash them, pulverise those beasties. :wtg:

But how many of these were Alpha+ ? The large merps do global quite a bit more easily than babies.

But how many of these were Alpha+ ? The large merps do global quite a bit more easily than babies.

He was unlucky... Most of the people got small HOF or alteast global doing the merp mission.. To be honest i dont know about anyone expect him who was completely w/o global ;)

for OP: will visit it there ;)

hmm would like to see better a land whit old+ insted, just to be abel to finish my bronze... to much hp on the alpha+... but who knows.

He was unlucky... Most of the people got small HOF or alteast global doing the merp mission.. To be honest i dont know about anyone expect him who was completely w/o global ;)

Looking forward to your visit :) Gl and Happy Hoff'ng

hmm would like to see better a land whit old+ insted, just to be abel to finish my bronze... to much hp on the alpha+... but who knows.

While i agree that old+ are a lot easier, the objective here is to award those who would like to take on the higher maturities as well. Would love to have you there and see you hof :) Gl!

Regards,

Divinity

He wasn't the only one ... i got no globals during the iron mission, and i'm pretty sure we are not 2 exceptions. I've got one global on a stalker when i was around 5k/10k on the bronze mission.

But this is a nice event for merps, a good motivation to finish the bronze merps mission :) I'll be hunting at your LA next week, let's hope for another global :D

You allmost got it it, but NO i dont wanna kill alpha+ i wanna kill old+ YOU dont get more peds from people not killing your alpha+ then you would get from alot of us killing old+

WRONG WRONG WRONG, but please try again..................

You allmost got it it, but NO i dont wanna kill alpha+ i wanna kill old+ YOU dont get more peds from people not killing your alpha+ then you would get from alot of us killing old+

Uhh... You understand that the Alpha+ right now on the LA need to be cleared before the Old+ will start spawning? And thats the point of this. You could of course make the ultimate mobtrain out of this or turret them all or whatever, but this way is better. One way or the other, the Alpha+ need to be cleared before new mobs spawn in replacement.

This is an Events Thread. Not a discussion.

He wasn't the only one ... i got no globals during the iron mission, and i'm pretty sure we are not 2 exceptions. I've got one global on a stalker when i was around 5k/10k on the bronze mission.

But this is a nice event for merps, a good motivation to finish the bronze merps mission :) I'll be hunting at your LA next week, let's hope for another global :D

Looking forward to seeing you there and globalling.

Opinions when asked should be given or they are worthless. This is an events thread, not a suggestions thread. Next time you get a - rep for Trolling.

NOTE : I love the bumps but kindly refrain from converting this to a discussion thread.

Uhh... You understand that the Alpha+ right now on the LA need to be cleared before the Old+ will start spawning? And thats the point of this. You could of course make the ultimate mobtrain out of this or turret them all or whatever, but this way is better. One way or the other, the Alpha+ need to be cleared before new mobs spawn in replacement.

Where did you pick up that ? Nowhere does it say that the land will change to old+ ? And yes if your are indeed right, then i understand, then i should however have been presented as such...

Opinions when asked should be given or they are worthless. This is an events thread, not a suggestions thread. Next time you get a - rep for Trolling.

NOTE : I love the bumps but kindly refrain from converting this to a discussion thread.

LOL how to make me not go, but as you wish, i wouldnt want a dent in my perfect reputation ....... :whiner:

Global/hof during the whole merp iron challenge... what is that????
Add me to the list of unlucky then :D

to op.
Gz on the purhase and gl with the competition. If maturity is lowered to old+ u will see me there.

LOL how to make me not go, but as you wish, i wouldnt want a dent in my perfect reputation ....... :whiner:

:) That was funny . The reason i wrote what i did was i already have 2 threads dedicated to finding out the maturity that the people wanted and how best to get to it. So when i create an event thread i would imagine it to discuss the event at hand , rather then the possibilities already discussed.

Looking forward to your stay when it gets to old+ .

Global/hof during the whole merp iron challenge... what is that????
Add me to the list of unlucky then :D

to op.
Gz on the purhase and gl with the competition. If maturity is lowered to old+ u will see me there.

As mentioned in the thread above we are getting there :) and Thank You :)

Wanted to +rep you but needs a little spreading before i can do that. :)

A few thoughts :

1. The reason i have this event is to get to the old+ and to make people turn out profits while getting there. I could have lowered the maturity and paid the same to MA in fertilizers but i chose to give it to the community instead.

2. We had 2 globals today from Andy Rince Mnemonic on ola42 but as always they did not know about the event. I saw him at Z's 2 minute before the global and when it happened was pretty sure it was ola42 itself. Confirmed it with the help of his socmate.

PS : Get the word out guys so that people who are globalling at least have the chance/opportunity to avail of the offer.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for your participation.

Divinity

Last edited:
3 Globals And No Screenshots

According to ET:

Cuba Kubanec Cubanov Merp Prowler 55 PED Tuesday, September 21, 2010 20:04
Emorg Maula Mastindia Merp Old Alpha 118 PED Tuesday, September 21, 2010 18:24
Emorg Maula Mastindia Merp Old Alpha 52 PED Tuesday, September 21, 2010 18:15

I am pretty sure these were on OLA42 East. It would be great if someone who knows them can confirm.

Guys , where are the screenshots?? :)

111 ped global

Hi
I got this 111 ped global last night but it´s been so long since i posted a screenie, i can´t remember how to do it lol :ahh:
Have the screenie on computer if some1 could tell me how to post -......:ahh:
1285185938_5_FT0_merp_festival_111_ped_global_1.jpg

Last edited:
Gratz Moon!!!

Hi
I got this 111 ped global last night but it´s been so long since i posted a screenie, i can´t remember how to do it lol :ahh:
Have the screenie on computer if some1 could tell me how to post -......:ahh:

Saw the global on ET and was pretty sure it was on ola42. As for uploading the file

1. You can send it to me through PM ( easier for u, a lil more effort from me :) )

2. You can upload it to the gallery and then use the Insert option in Reply to insert that image from gallery.

Gratz and looking forward to more globals!!!

Divinity

Saw the global on ET and was pretty sure it was on ola42. As for uploading the file

1. You can send it to me through PM ( easier for u, a lil more effort from me :) )

2. You can upload it to the gallery and then use the Insert option in Reply to insert that image from gallery.

Gratz and looking forward to more globals!!!

Divinity

The gallery is not working here at the moment so I don't think option 2 is possible, which rather messes up screenshot events. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

Thanks For the Information Oleg

The gallery is not working here at the moment so I don't think option 2 is possible, which rather messes up screenshot events. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

Thank You Oleg as i was not aware of the situation. Perhaps then all that is left is for Moon to send it to me through PM. I will take care of the rest Moon.

Divinity

lol thanx guys
well when i tried to upload the image i was expecting a "browse" option so i could upload from my computer but i was only getting the URL option (which my bf explained to me meant the image had to already be somewhere online!!) so i just uploaded it to my soc forum and used that URL - seems to have worked ok.
Maybe thats just the way it´s gonna be!

lol thanx guys
well when i tried to upload the image i was expecting a "browse" option so i could upload from my computer but i was only getting the URL option (which my bf explained to me meant the image had to already be somewhere online!!) so i just uploaded it to my soc forum and used that URL - seems to have worked ok.
Maybe thats just the way it´s gonna be!

Thankx Moon.. LeaderBoard Updated. :)

awsome LA,

dident global but had a nice +10% on return... :yay:

48 hours left to the event closure. Guys get your globals in Fast!!!!. Moon needs some competition ^^

Event Ending in 20 hrs

Last 20 hr Bump.

@ 15'000 Merp with Zero Global - so it isnt that hard to do. 16600 Merps without a global... but I stil lhope to get one in the last 1500 merps ;)

Last edited:
Back