Left mouse button stops reacting

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
Started a week ago and somehow have the feeling it is connected with some updates MS threw at me.
In absolute unregular times the left mouse button stops functioning.
First thought of an hardware failue but strangely after pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL it works like a charm again.
Scanned thoroughly for viruses, used S&D, defragged, cleaned up, looked at unusual tasks and services...nothing.
Tried to find something on Google but the solutions there are mostly mumbojumbo.
Must be somehow software related, but really can't find out what.
Did not install anything besides the updates the past 2 weeks.
Or could it be, that it is connected to "Friendface" ?
But then again, left click functioned fine when I did a "quick" VNC to my computer from work (aka "not longer than 6 hours" ).
Can't be the mouse becaue else I would not be able to click on taskmanager after the monkey grip.
Could be connected to power distribution maybe, my PSU has been acting strangely the past months and is coming into the renewal age (often have to switch of the main before I can do a cold boot, stand-by only functions when it likes to and when the moon is not really full but only almost and if it's snowing in summer).
Also checked if there was some kind of USB power down active, but those are ok deactivated.
Only happens while browsing, both in FF 3.6.10 and 4.0b4/5/6, Flash is latest version.

Anyone else ever had that ?:scratch2:

Back