@FPC: Makeup?

The front page post tells me we aren't going to see makeup for a long time :(

The front page post tells me we aren't going to see makeup for a long time :(

We wait since over one year. This is long enought. And Marco and Hanne tells us, we will get it back befor end of 2010.
I just hope this will be true, and dont let me lost more trust!

from the way Marco said it might have certain features such as not mirrored then it doesn't and they're close to release or they haven't even started and its the usual answer to placate the playerbase and get them off his back for a while just like the replication item for tiering.

Marco told us it will happen kinda next year. But hey! If the "rumors" come true ... we will have non--mirrored textures!

Marco told us it will happen kinda next year. But hey! If the "rumors" come true ... we will have non--mirrored textures!

A noob question... what is non-mirrored textures?? :ahh:

A noob question... what is non-mirrored textures?? :ahh:

You are only designing half of the mask, what you design on the one half is copied to the other side. Therefore you can't have half of the mask with a dragon and the other half blank.

You are only designing half of the mask, what you design on the one half is copied to the other side. Therefore you can't have half of the mask with a dragon and the other half blank.

Ah sweet!! :yay: I can't wait to get my first mask!! :beerchug: Ty for the info!! :D

must spread some rep.... :ahh:

And next year they tell us next year... :scratch2: They could make, that we see the old texturs on mask, while we wait! this is of sure not a hard work to do!

post #2 from Hanne : "Within the end of the year is still the ETA we have, yes."

Last edited:
Within the end of the year 2010, is the ETA we have been given ;) If there are any updates to the ETA then Ill inform you asap. And yes, I hope the old systems are back as soon as possible too.

Not long now.

So Hanne, has there been any update to the ETA on this? End of the year is right around the corner.

last day before 2011, any word on this from MA ???

Within the end of the year is still the ETA we have, yes. If it changes, we'll make sure to inform you. And I'll make sure to keep on nagging.

I miss it too...

reading this just made me laugh soo hard....
rofl :eyecrazy:
fail. :mad:

Within the end of the year 2010, is the ETA we have been given ;) If there are any updates to the ETA then Ill inform you asap. And yes, I hope the old systems are back as soon as possible too.

Not much time left to do this ...

Guys , your forget to count the MA's tax time .... around 2 years average ... so if they say 2010 , it mean 2012....and with the wording "end of year" ... its mean middle of the next year ... so you can safelly guess for mid year 2013.

Lets see if 11.6 / 12.0 comes out early in the new yea and brings us lots of goodies :yay:

Guys , your forget to count the MA's tax time .... around 2 years average ... so if they say 2010 , it mean 2012....and with the wording "end of year" ... its mean middle of the next year ... so you can safelly guess for mid year 2013.

LOL - so true !!!

In my eyes, they just lost more trust to the player base, about things like this.

Yo ... last post from Hanne at EF: 2010-12-19

FPC is sold and Hanne is fired?

Yo ... last post from Hanne at EF: 2010-12-19

FPC is sold and Hanne is fired?

or christmas vacation could be a possibility:D

I think Pioneer drew the short straw to be in the office this Christmas.

And no friends, gotta suck friendless on the holidays :(

Back