Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

Be warned please reread the whole post , even a great person like Jon can have dumb friend as you.:wtg:

Now youre just being realy insulting. Very mature:scratch2:
Like water off a gibnibs back,like water off a gibnibs back:cool:

I'm thinking of starting a in-game psychotherapy practice for the victims of Project Entropia Syndrome (the loss of zest for entropian life and of prospects, you know) with the office at the crater :better: :grouphug: :nurse:

Aww yourse so sweet, + rep 4 u hon:lolup:

I'm thinking of starting a in-game psychotherapy practice for the victims of Project Entropia Syndrome (the loss of zest for entropian life and of prospects, you know) with the office at the crater :better: :grouphug: :nurse:

Great, sign me up :thumbup:

....Do you think you can fix me?

:silly2:

It is nice to think positive ! but what happens now is far away of that. Not only the RL finance crisis is the problem. MA made the game much more expensive. Just use a mk2 and you will see that you get at every mob 1-7 misses. Some time i get more miss on a mob as i do hit. This is just a examble. MA try us to make more deposite... But this shot going back, and let ppl stop to depo. So they have to make all more expensive again. I supported that game since a while with 100-250 usd per month, but now... i do stop it. no fun to lost the same cash in 50% of the time it was befor some months. This game going more and more empty.. and i think is just about more nerfs and more bad loot. Most ppl lost to think positive, if most things are negative.

Yes MA has a finger to in this game ---> I remember when i was new here i got 3 globals per 200 Corns killed nowdays i do the Corn mission and trying to kill 16600 Corns and i can see that i getting today 1 global per 1k Corns killed its a nerf. From MA:s side with 1500% on the globals in this animal and its worse with the Argos i will have this nummers later,

when i was new here i got 3 globals per 200 Corns killed

No you didn't. They cost less than a ped to kill, you were never getting a global every 66 kills.

No you didn't. They cost less than a ped to kill, you were never getting a global every 66 kills.

True, back in the days before opalo, SIB, L stuff etc globals were rare (even global messages in chat), not talking about hofs.

True, back in the days before opalo, SIB, L stuff etc globals were rare (even global messages in chat), not talking about hofs.

And still, it was much more feasable to play with brains... I loved those days...

But then again, I dont use my brains, not now not ever, according to some people ;)

Many Many new Players are joining. Think Bout that for a sec.:wise:

The HOF list was only 25 items long, so it's normal there were less HOFs ;)

The HOF list was only 25 items long, so it's normal there were less HOFs ;)

True, but todays top25 has a lot higher average value than before.

Yes i did and killed Argus every morning i always started with 200-220 argus and i always got 4-5 globals on them outside Twin it was back in summer 2006. ( today i getting 1 global per 1300-1500 killed Argus ) but as i said the nummers will come later.

I hunted Corns in NE blue area.:)

Last edited:
Don't know about corns but low argos (yound-scout) cost 0.8-1 ped to kill and hunting them in Twins before the CE2 I did global at least once per 100 ped run (a guaranteed break even), often twice (profit) - and that's not counting big non-global loots (up to 49 ped worth), which too did occur very often. I did hunt there every day for 3 years, so I know that for sure :). After CE2 they give globals once per 200-300 ped ammo at the best, it's almost always < 55 ped worth, and there is almost no more "big loots" - apparently the lootpool empties instantly upon reaching the 50 ped threshold.

i agree Ma will need to do somthing,

i have cut down my play time. I also want to hunt but i can not due to, one month ill buy armor, then ill have to wait a month, then buy a gun and ammo then lose all my ped for ammo in the first hunt, then wait a month, to play for a day, unless i get lucky and hof.

mining is better as it seems to last longer, and you get more for your money, but yeah. pretty crap.

i am taking a break for a few weeks as it is, hopfull somthing good will happen while i am away

True.

I did foresee something like this and I can say I'm well prepared to play with these return for more then a year before my bankroll runs out. Even if I did expect bad loot returns after my big loots, I didn't imagine it could be so bad. :(

This is a problem with this is that it can break even the most motivated players. After these 5 horrible months, I hardly get any urge to play EU anymore and it doesn't show signs to improve.

I don't even want to imagine what someone without a maxed UL SIB weapon would go trough in my case.

aRGHH rghaaaaa blllllawif :shots::nutkick: 10 months of bad loots after hitting a team ATH on prots, with a little positive period in september, when doing the molisk iron mission (400 ped profit overal that month, yeah). The rest is a steep downhill spiral aiming to the drain of my ped card. Of course.. a team ATH between 6 guys was not enough for us all to by each an UnL weapon of any kind :D

Yes i did and killed Argus every morning i always started with 200-220 argus and i always got 4-5 globals on them outside Twin it was back in summer 2006. ( today i getting 1 global per 1300-1500 killed Argus ) but as i said the nummers will come later.

I hunted Corns in NE blue area.:)

Well if that is true, we know why the loot is worse today, because in the long rung it impossibly to have that good loot.

What i think have happend with the loot is two things:

1. More players have moved from the "new player" status to middle and high level status and becomeing more efficient in their hunting, the compention is harder now because we have had some years with few new players.
New players often add some deposites that the more efficient players can earn a bigger share of the loot, they "feed" on the less efficient ones, the new players. Some years ago maybe we had "40 % new players, 50 % middle level, 10% high level", today "20 % new players, 60 % midle level, 20 % high level", or something like that.

2. The "stalled" player increase. MA and FPC have increase their work force and other cost more than the increase of players, maybe the numbers of players in 2008-2009 even went down. More cost, but not more deposites probably force them to decrease the loot.

Hmm.. 500 argo iron challenge.. 2 globals

1000 argo killed after that..no globals, highest loot 8.1 ped

and I allready thought that only happens to me... :lolup:
Well anyway I think atm MA/FPC are doing things to push players away from Eu with MM bugs and ituma nerf but nothing to stop ppl from leaving so obviously they did not get the message yet.

But you did get a rather tasty crafting uber today didnt you? ;)

IMO most people don't really need consistant profit... the 90% returns that we're supposed to see over time just need to be more consistant. You really shouldn't have to cycle 20k peds to get to that point. These massive slumps followed by high loots can be devistating to those of us that can't survive the slump. I would love to see lower hofs, fewer ATH's and higher average loot honestly. The more we get to cycle our peds, the more decay there is and the more MA / FPC make AND the happier we are as our depos will give more play time =)

Clearly I'm missing something, there must be some reason MA isn't doing this. From my perspective, more steady loot returns is a win/win but obviously there's something MA knows that I don't.

But you did get a rather tasty crafting uber today didnt you? ;)

that's relative :) how much d'ya think I spent on crafting to get the craft hof? :eyecrazy: Being as you don't seem to craft atall, you may not understand this :)

Going by how much i've spent hunting Argo since my last Argo hof.. I should be due a fat 8k on those but that's not how it always works as you know.

Yes i did and killed Argus every morning i always started with 200-220 argus and i always got 4-5 globals on them outside Twin it was back in summer 2006.

So, just with the globals alone you were in profit? Globals were about 25% of total loot in those days say? So you were making about 400% return on tt?

In summer 2006 I was hunting similar sized mobs with Opalo+106, which was pretty much as efficient as you could get unless you were close to lvl 100. tt return was just about above 100%, nearly all the profit was markup.

Don't know about corns but low argos (yound-scout) cost 0.8-1 ped to kill and hunting them in Twins before the CE2 I did global at least once per 100 ped run (a guaranteed break even), often twice (profit) - and that's not counting big non-global loots (up to 49 ped worth), which too did occur very often. I did hunt there every day for 3 years, so I know that for sure :). After CE2 they give globals once per 200-300 ped ammo at the best, it's almost always < 55 ped worth, and there is almost no more "big loots" - apparently the lootpool empties instantly upon reaching the 50 ped threshold.

Are these real numbers, or just made up from memory? We can easily see that the latter is not very reliable, let's take the "almost always < 55 ped" statement. Here are your Argo globals recorded on Tracker following CE2:

68 ped.
70 ped.
70 ped.
75 ped.
104 ped.
58 ped.
103 ped.
67 ped.
60 ped.
53 ped.
66 ped.
55 ped.
53 ped.
56 ped.
58 ped.
53 ped.
50 ped.
119 ped.

13 youngs, 2 adults, 2 scouts, 1 guardian.

69 ped average, four are less than 55 ped - so "almost always" means 22%.

Back