Getting No Return Mining!!!

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
Why is it, after evey mining trip i do i am always down, i am now lvl 10 surveyer and lvl 7 prospector and i am using a of 105 and i am always down by 20-35peds per 50 bombs, and i recently returned from CND where i lost 1500peds in 5 days, i am just getting really upset, that i am seeing my peds dissappear so fast because i am not getting any return, this surely is not justified losing the amount of peds i am losing every day i mine, i keep depositing because i am losing my peds and i am not getting any big hits to recover my losses, i feel this is soo unfair 7 DAYS its been happening for now and i am getting really upset,

and i dont need to know any advice cos i have been playing this game for 8 years on and off with various avatars, so i know how to mine, so it is not my strategy, it is something wrong with MA side, because it is surely wrong for me to lose every trip

RJ Rob

Don't go to CND with your skills ....

It wasnt just about CND,

It wasnt about just CND, it is about me being back from CND on calypso for 2 days too after CND and still my mining is very very bad, i dont need advice, i went to CND to see what it was like and the first few days went ok
so thats why i stayed longer....

but it is all the time, even before CND i am always down mining, soo why am i always down, i dont understand it, its just totally unfair, surely i should have 1 trip where i am up so i get some loss back, but no nothing, always down by 10-35peds, simply unfair

RJ Rob

Last edited:
Normally when i hear people complain like this they get a Big Return ( HOF ) so

plus this game is a bit... deposit what you think the rent per month should be

Even if you knew how to mine in the past CND isn't like that anymore besides this what the EU is like for the vast majority of players.

i keep depositing because i am losing my peds and i am not getting any big hits to recover my losses,

seriously take a step back and think about what you said. If your not happy stop depositing, dont deposit more chasing your losses.

No m8

I will not get it back it is obvious, MA see that i play this game pretty much 16 hours a day on and of so they see they have me hooked and i am depositing in some cases 3 times a week, so they can see i am hooked on the game, so they probly just dont care about giving me any payback its simple, thats what i really think, maybe im wrong, but who knows, i would like some MA officials to reply to this post please, because i am sure sick of the standard replys i get through contacting MA support

RJ Rob

Why is it, after evey mining trip i do i am always down, i am now lvl 10 surveyer and lvl 7 prospector and i am using a of 105 and i am always down by 20-35peds per 50 bombs, and i recently returned from CND where i lost 1500peds in 5 days, i am just getting really upset, that i am seeing my peds dissappear so fast because i am not getting any return, this surely is not justified losing the amount of peds i am losing every day i mine, i keep depositing because i am losing my peds and i am not getting any big hits to recover my losses, i feel this is soo unfair 7 DAYS its been happening for now and i am getting really upset,

and i dont need to know any advice cos i have been playing this game for 8 years on and off with various avatars, so i know how to mine, so it is not my strategy, it is something wrong with MA side, because it is surely wrong for me to lose every trip

RJ Rob

I've had a lot of difficulty in mining this year. My experience is that I've had long streaks of poor returns, interspersed with good HOFS, so I'm easily in profit over the year. Maybe there's more of a tendency for that now?

My other feeling this year is that the returns from revisited sites drop off rapidly - I seem at the moment to get better returns from areas that I don't know than from ones I do, a state of affairs which isn't very satisfying.

Last edited:
lol

Even if you knew how to mine in the past CND isn't like that anymore besides this what the EU is like for the vast majority of players.

seriously take a step back and think about what you said. If your not happy stop depositing, dont deposit more chasing your losses.

But how can i stop depositing, how else will i get the losses back, if i have no peds left because i have mined them away, i need to deposit to carry on, its just loss loss loss all the time.....

me is starting to think you have a gambling addiction :(

sounds like your in a bad loot period. it can take some time/ped cycled to recover.

i would recommend taking a break, either dont play or do something else. often times, another profession will give better returns in times like these.

also stop amping maybe to minimize loses, chasing a big hit is sure way to break yourself

the problem is the OF 105, dunno when it starts to make sense, not even "maxed" means maxed on it, but maxed +5levels or 10 in prospecting does the job and you start to get good and quite constant results with it.

Level 7 Prospector hmmm i strongly recommend OF-211 on Eudoria or even CND, in this skill range i wouldnt mine ores on Amethera yet. Amethera seems to have its own mining rules. well, at least it was this way before vu10, since then i kept my prospecting skills, i chiped them out twice and skilled up from zero 3 times so far.

i tell ya OF-211 is "the shit" in your skill ranges, good luck

Based on what you have said, I think the guys in las Vegas are waiting for you with baited breath
Lol. Gl though

lol

me is starting to think you have a gambling addiction :(

And MA say this game not gambling, you have a very very good point there m8.......

Shapememory

and Shapememort, i have tryed to do different professions, with no luck either, i am down with everything i do in this game, mining, crafting and hunting, the only thing i win in is sweating :p

which again is a joke that i have to sometimes sweat because im broke

RJ Rob

P.S feel free to move thread, as long as a MA official replys to the thread too THANKS

I am a gambling man, and have been addicted to gambling and MA is no different then any other gambling out there...

i think take a break for a week or two. come back and only deposit once a month even if you have made a bad loss do not deposit.

Play this game knowing you will no get yur deposit back

so only deposit what you are fine with losing

True true

Parlog the 0f-211 is pretty much the same as of 105 m8, apart from the fact the of-211 is L and will die, then i would lose more peds on enhancers when they tier, i prefer to use 105 atm, its that bad that i had to sell my 2 tik300 enmatter finders because i was concentrating on ores, and now its even worse, i am in a very very bad way, i know i should take a break from the game but it is very hard to take a break from such an addictive amazing game other than the fact u lose peds, and real life money very fast

thanks guys, but i am still waiting for a response from Hanne or an MA official, i hope one of them do reply....

thanks RJ Rob

Ill get you banned if you want :) just say the word :)

Don't know what to say if you're making those sorts of losses unamped - other than to quit for a while!

The small run I've just done, with OA-104 & MA-104, got me a grand profit of about 4 PED (costs: 207 PED, TT 184, MU 27), which is I suppose a fairly classic outcome.

Last edited:
Parlog the 0f-211 is pretty much the same as of 105 m8, apart from the fact the of-211 is L and will die, then i would lose more peds on enhancers when they tier, i prefer to use 105 atm.

OF-211 is superior in the fact that one full tt OF-211 will get you 9000 drops and that cost about 130 ped in tt and MU. While 9000 drops with a OF-105 will cost you about 180ped in decay alone. Also no rule says you have to add enhancers when it tiers up.

Thank you that is all from me.

true CMS

OF-211 is superior in the fact that one full tt OF-211 will get you 9000 drops and that cost about 130 ped in tt and MU. While 9000 drops with a OF-105 will cost you about 180ped in decay alone. Also no rule says you have to add enhancers when it tiers up.

Thank you that is all from me.

but MA brought tiering in to get more peds from us, and when i use L tools i always like to enhance because it helps the depth get better, but the enhancers break so much so yes i know you dont have to use enhancers but i just prefer to when i use L tools, as i am using 105 atm i dont need to use enhancers cos it is stook at 0.9 tier :p

so i suppose the loss of 180peds is about right with 0f-211 with enhancers when they break :)

RJ Rob

i cant force you to your luck man, but obviously you have not the slightest hint what mining is all about. When i read your reply i see the young greedy Parlog mining with OF105 and wondering why the hack it doesnt work.

211 was always good to me, waaaaayy better than of-105 :p

you should try out mining a bit more before using amps (and usually its better not to use them)

man i will not tell any advice , only want say that i started with 120 ped like 2 months ago , after a long period away from the game , and some weeks after 120 ped (10euros) deposit i got 11,488 ped tower , withdrawed 11kped , and another 1,5 k for play , lost 1,3k ped in CND and went down from there.
No im playing with the 200 ped i got left from my losses , now im playing like 2 weeks with that quantity , im miner too , and i make pretty profits all the time.
I dont use amp never sometimes when i want end mi bombs fastr i drop a bomb every 20 second after NRF.
My mining consist on buy all bombs i can with my peds , and choose like 3 places for my runs , dont mining in another place , only on that 3.
I think my only strategy is , when i ge like 10-15 NRF i disconnect like 1 hour , then loggin again and i can see the change on my finds.
Well , that only my opinion and my gameplay mode.
GL with your problem , and i hope see you in HoF table soon ;)

hmmm

Thanks eduard, i hope so too, but i dowbt it lol

parlog i do know what mining is about, it annoys me when people think i dont, like i said earlier, i played this game for 8 years on and off, so please dont say i dont know m8, cos i do....

ok, well when i have the peds i will buy a of-211 and see if it is any better, but probly and hopefully my luck will have truned around by then :p

thanks for all the reply's they are very appreciated :p

RJ Rob

well i only play 4 years but i droped way more than a million bombs in that time. All thats on and off are the amps on my finders.

Try out the 211 usually you get a good global or even hof in the first 100 drops after such a period of loss,when changing equipment, read state of mind.

Sorry man didnt mean to be offensive, but i know very well how you feel...

man i will not tell any advice , only want say that i started with 120 ped like 2 months ago , after a long period away from the game , and some weeks after 120 ped (10euros) deposit i got 11,488 ped tower , withdrawed 11kped , and another 1,5 k for play , lost 1,3k ped in CND and went down from there.
No im playing with the 200 ped i got left from my losses , now im playing like 2 weeks with that quantity , im miner too , and i make pretty profits all the time.
I dont use amp never sometimes when i want end mi bombs fastr i drop a bomb every 20 second after NRF.
My mining consist on buy all bombs i can with my peds , and choose like 3 places for my runs , dont mining in another place , only on that 3.
I think my only strategy is , when i ge like 10-15 NRF i disconnect like 1 hour , then loggin again and i can see the change on my finds.
Well , that only my opinion and my gameplay mode.
GL with your problem , and i hope see you in HoF table soon ;)

nice to see you got this tower:yay: i mine since over 5 years, and never got one... Highest claim was 1600 erdo, after i sold 50% of my mining skills. maybe i should do again, sell out 50-80% of all my mining skills. and this are a lot now:laugh:

Well quit it if you don't like it. Quit EU or quit mining. Or keep at it as far as you can. These 3 options are the only possible.

I didn't deposited (nor played) for 3 months now, my total deposits on this year are 300$ something. I didn't saw MA going broke from lack of my depos, but my wallet is surely better.

P.S.: Civ 5 is out, hint hint 50$.

Thanks eduard, i hope so too, but i dowbt it lol

parlog i do know what mining is about, it annoys me when people think i dont, like i said earlier, i played this game for 8 years on and off, so please dont say i dont know m8, cos i do....

ok, well when i have the peds i will buy a of-211 and see if it is any better, but probly and hopefully my luck will have truned around by then :p

thanks for all the reply's they are very appreciated :p

RJ Rob

based on my experience i will recommend the Ziplex Z20 OreSeeker , that one find all Ores , OF-211 dont finds all.
i bought of-211 today for try some luck and in the 4 dropped bomb i got a 51 ped global , can be seen in tracker.
tower was with z15 without any amp (i cant imagine what would it be with oa-109)
so if u want take my advice , z20 its better

based on my experience i will recommend the Ziplex Z20 OreSeeker , that one find all Ores , OF-211 dont finds all.
i bought of-211 today for try some luck and in the 4 dropped bomb i got a 51 ped global , can be seen in tracker.
tower was with z15 without any amp (i cant imagine what would it be with oa-109)
so if u want take my advice , z20 its better

nah Z20 will give him 1 good run every 5 runs and zero in between, in my point of view this is the most useless and dangerous finder around, Z25, E-Mine Orefinder, even Z15 does the trick but Z20 is my horror. I mean like what can a Z20 do find? Gold? tt-crap now, even TT-finder is a more serious finder. But in the end, he is not even there in Z15 or Z20 ranges, 211 is the shit thats the right finder for level 7

Back